View Full Version : .denied vouch req [+++]

cr_dad
27th December 2011, 07:15 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Rigo, cr_dad

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
costa rica

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
i want to play here cuz i like real and serious games and i have a lot of friends that play here so i can come and play with them. I usually played other leagues but now no games there cuz all ppl moved to ss so i want come to ss and play with em.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
i have good manners and im nice guy who hear capts. cool guy who dont mess with anybody...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
good i improved a lot and i think im good to play here. Some guys think im not good enouthg to play here well, last time when i played here i never took a carry always support just one game i asked blackeye if i could solo lich an didnt failed... so im usually support that try to inprove my skill to be rdy for carry :D

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I played in almost all legues from eurobattle.net i have like 3-5 years playing dota had played some cws and some country tournaments

8].) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War) (in quotes)
Firts replay i was omni and second replay i was potm, i played vs one ss(st3f.) so i think is good enougth...

cr_dad
27th December 2011, 07:17 PM
ok b4 i forget this, when i played here i got denied cuz i dc one time, that happened cuz i was leeching internet or sharing net with my old roommates, now i have my own internet so no more lag,delay,dc problems anymore, i leave alone and i have a good internet so i want u that consider that... ty

Chupa.
29th December 2011, 03:09 AM
!sup this costarican nab :))

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
i have good manners and im nice guy who hear capts. cool guy who dont mess with anybody...

hahahahahahah trolololololololo diz made my day

Vaikiss
29th December 2011, 01:59 PM
if he fixed connection then !sup

cr_dad
30th December 2011, 02:41 AM
Ty vaikiss about te conection i didnt fixed it now i have my own conection and as i said b4 i dont share anymore dont leech neither so i can play anywhere w/o any problem

cr_dad
30th December 2011, 02:43 AM

hahahahahahah trolololololololo diz made my day

Lol why damire????

[Djole]
30th December 2011, 09:46 AM
cos u r arogant bastard with no skill, but ask me do i care? :)
OT: !sup

mezhulol
30th December 2011, 12:39 PM
unsup

Chupa.
30th December 2011, 07:25 PM
;1430586']cos u r arogant bastard with no skill, but ask me do i care? :)

BoomChicaWhaWhaaaaaa

RiKi_AzDaJa
30th December 2011, 08:12 PM
support

PsychaoS_
30th December 2011, 08:29 PM
mega sup for my bro <3

cr_dad
31st December 2011, 03:18 AM
mega sup for my bro <3

<3 ;))))) ;*** solaris

cr_dad
31st December 2011, 03:19 AM
;1430586']cos u r arogant bastard with no skill, but ask me do i care? :)

!sup :D ty djole and do u care???? ;)

cr_dad
31st December 2011, 03:19 AM
ty guys for the sups :) why meshu dont like me :(

Aledati
1st January 2012, 02:15 AM
i played with this guy few games on balkan 1 year ago, i liked him he is good player and this setence ''im nice guy who hear capts. cool guy who dont mess with anybody...'' is not funny, its fucking true and big suport from me because of that...

sup from me

cr_dad
3rd January 2012, 12:00 AM
i played with this guy few games on balkan 1 year ago, i liked him he is good player and this setence ''im nice guy who hear capts. cool guy who dont mess with anybody...'' is not funny, its fucking true and big suport from me because of that...

sup from me

ty bro ;) <3

DNA-Doomix
3rd January 2012, 11:22 PM
Vouch based on experience with you.

eXtasY
3rd January 2012, 11:36 PM
now i have my own internet so no more lag,delay,dc problems anymore, i leave alone and i have a good internet so i want u that consider that... ty

Hope its true and we wont see dc problems from your side again.

Sup.

Slayzer
3rd January 2012, 11:50 PM
Personally I'd deny him, his attitude is awful and he makes horrible item choices, but since he already got 2 I'm gonna vouch him.

NOe1
30th January 2012, 08:44 PM
removed.