PDA

View Full Version : cottibber

HealingeYe
23rd December 2011, 01:46 PM
It's Cottibber he flame me whole time when he enter server.. always but always... he is in wc3 channel and flame..

please do something... he is kiddy probably retarded...

OrangeFury
23rd December 2011, 01:55 PM
this

phaNtom
23rd December 2011, 02:05 PM
What the hell is this?

HealingeYe
23rd December 2011, 02:19 PM
that is shame for server u have such a player

cottibber
23rd December 2011, 03:32 PM
omg its insanely funny
anyway, healingeye if we talk about crimes: what you say about this?
"fucking gay katolic country"
"gay poland"

i will remove that screenshot and believe its just caused because you hate me for being smarter than you and pretend its all you could say or i can admit that its your real statement. you just have to personally apologize me for those words

mrniceguy
23rd December 2011, 03:47 PM
Is this true healingeye?

HealingeYe
23rd December 2011, 04:51 PM
please... he is biggest kiddy ever... once i was really pissed off.. he spam me every time he login to eurobattle net... and i couldnt hold on once... so i freak out... but can u imagine how big retard he is... he made new account ''healingeyes.mom'' only to spam me.. i have like 10 more ss-s i can show them... this guy always spam me... probably is nuts... and have some psychic problem... he's right place is hospital.. not battle net server... this is unreal who can play to this server.. this server had reputation 3-4 years ago.. now every retarded idiot can join and spam spam spam spam and nothing...

mrniceguy
23rd December 2011, 05:03 PM
HealingeYe locked 1 month
healingeyes.mom locked permanently

This is second time that your bad mannered

if you have something to post where he insult you on his nickname cottiber you can post it.

Anyhow even if he does not do that, cottiber I will lock you even if you go and flame him on your other nickname.

:tclosed:

efko.wbs
23rd December 2011, 10:08 PM
this server had reputation 3-4 years ago.. now every retarded idiot can join and spam spam spam spam and nothing...
3-4 years ago nobody would get punished for bad manners.....banning for bad manners is since 2009.

If he spam you use /ignore, if he insults you report it, if he create insultive acc, post acc name to me....