PDA

View Full Version : Cen Unlock, bug !?

NeoMrXx
1st December 2011, 07:08 PM
Hello,

My acount NeoMrX was locked by bots when i tried to enter my channel NeoMrX, not playing any game today or yesterday, only by logging in and join channel, i also locked my friend acount marlanu same way, i think is a bug or something, i got banned only when I try to join my channel, you can check that.So please unlock my account i dont have any mh or something else, i`m not that stupid to lock my root admin NeoMrX on all my bots neomrx.ro and clan.I dont know what is wrong my gproxy, my warcraft so i`m waiting for a replay to solve my problem (reinstalled warcraft, loader etc).

Listed on http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/bl/tempbl.php

Thank You.

kingW3
1st December 2011, 07:42 PM
What files did you use for w3 when you played on that acc

NeoMrXx
1st December 2011, 07:59 PM
files ? I use this "warcraft3 dir" for many years it is a copy-ed one and upgraded form 1.21 to curent one, i dont know what you mean by files please explain, and i didnt play for 2 or 3 days.Today i did login on my acount NeoMrX, I was in lobby and after i wanted to join my channel and hop, message your acount has been locked, my friend was near me and he typed his pass for acount marlanu and it was ok until he joined channel after that same thing locked etc. I joined with one of my bots account no problem i`v played 1 test game and works ok, but i didn`t join any channel.

Files different from original wc3. 1.Tropico Skin 2.Some old wc3banlist (old bot 2-3 yeas) 3.customkick from old bot. i think that`s all.

Now i`m using an old back-up copy of wc3 and seams to work ok until now (10-15 min) i can join my channel with another user,i will not play any game util a get a replay from admins, duno what to say.
I`m sorry for offtopic but i want to solve this.

kingW3
1st December 2011, 08:06 PM
I meant do you have any files that are optional for w3 like warkeys etc

NeoMrXx
1st December 2011, 08:21 PM
nope, i dont use any "help" no warkeys, no invoker, geomancer etc.I`m playing for fun not to be the best player :) .And I knew about mh auto bots and also admins can check my games and see i`m not using anything.

kingofw3 10x for help.

Cen
3rd December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unbanned 3 accounts and removed perma ban.