28th November 2011, 10:16 PM
Greetings,

1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Vojislav, Voja, Dotapro321.ok

2.) Your Age.

I am 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

Serbia.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)

Well so far SS is the only private league on server at the moment, want to play some decent Dota games, so I can improve my skills learning from better players of myself.
Have heard about league long time ago, since I am the member of this community I knew about SS.
Have some friends there, slayzer, mrkenzy, [soul], etc, that would like to play with.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am calm player, willing to always help others.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

My dota-skills are improving in every single game I play.
I am always giving my best and trying to learn something new from better players. I think SS will bring me more benefits then other leagues on this server.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Playing Dota for long time, started playing 2006 in internet caffe with a couple of friends in lan games, moved on Garena CW's, RGC (CroComm, DrIH, Srbija) Hostbot, Dota Commentaries (InHouse), Balkan, RO, CZSK, mIRC CW's,iCCup4e, and so on.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

On these two replays I have provide, one is from Balkan playing Shaker on 3pl, second is Clock playing on Ro whit some friends of mine.

http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=3624 --- Clock
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=174 ---- ES.

Regards.

RiKi_AzDaJa
29th November 2011, 12:38 AM
Support,good player

[Djole]
29th November 2011, 01:31 AM
!superishka

[^RawR^]
29th November 2011, 01:20 PM
I can't explain it in words how much I unsupport this guy. He always flames, rages and plays bad. He always blames picks, blames other players, doesn't want to play support because he's above that, he maxes maledict on WD first (no heal at all etc) and says everybody who doesn't do that copies high skill players and has no brain and is shit player. He cursed my whole family in a balkan game because he died 2-3 times and blamed it on the pick, even though we won later with like 20 kills difference, and that didn't happen only once.

He got like 30 different accounts on this server, banned for flame and nationalism and whatever kind of shit behavior you can think of. He is also a low skilled player that would not only ruin games, but flame captains and other players claiming they're pubbers and that he knows best.

Just look at that game with ES. First wards bought by him are at 25 minute mark. First wards bought by CM are at 30 min mark. What does that mean? His team was blind from 6th to 25th minute, and even though it's CM's duty to buy wards, ES is a supporter too and he ignores the need for wards for full 20 minutes. Let's say he saved for blink, but no, he bought 2 mana items. Everybody and their mother knows that you either go boots + ring on ES and then blink, OR arcane and then blink, not both, since you will start on agha items after blink and all that mana will be wasted since you already have enough.

Just please listen to me once and deny this guy for good, you will regret if you let him play in this league. He even said SS is for retards who can't play, and that balkan > SS, and that he will never make vouch req because he's too good for this league, so I don't know what's he doing now. Balkan players even requested IP range ban for this guy because he's retarded beyond belief, makes new accounts every day after getting banned and flames and ruins games.

Quon√
29th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Is that same guy who got banned 1000 times in Balkan? Same guy who removes share when some1 tells him what to do? Same guy who flames/rages every game?

LOLOLOL
29th November 2011, 02:48 PM
;1415454']I can't explain it in words how much I unsupport this guy. He always flames, rages and plays bad. He always blames picks, blames other players, doesn't want to play support because he's above that, he maxes maledict on WD first (no heal at all etc) and says everybody who doesn't do that copies high skill players and has no brain and is shit player. He cursed my whole family in a balkan game because he died 2-3 times and blamed it on the pick, even though we won later with like 20 kills difference, and that didn't happen only once.

He got like 30 different accounts on this server, banned for flame and nationalism and whatever kind of shit behavior you can think of. He is also a low skilled player that would not only ruin games, but flame captains and other players claiming they're pubbers and that he knows best.

Me? :) You misunderstand me with someone. But its okay I highly appreciate all responds.

Just look at that game with ES. First wards bought by him are at 25 minute mark. First wards bought by CM are at 30 min mark. What does that mean? His team was blind from 6th to 25th minute, and even though it's CM's duty to buy wards, ES is a supporter too and he ignores the need for wards for full 20 minutes. Let's say he saved for blink, but no, he bought 2 mana items. Everybody and their mother knows that you either go boots + ring on ES and then blink, OR arcane and then blink, not both, since you will start on agha items after blink and all that mana will be wasted since you already have enough.

If you going so deep inside of gameplay, I would recommend you to download replay and watch it if you have free time sir.
Map was always warded, as early game started well I have took dagger in 20th minute of game after the boots of speed and soul ring. (as you said from text above)
Arcane was luxury item beside soul ring, if situation was different I would probably go straight to Point Booster > Aga.

Best regards.

[BMS]Slardar
29th November 2011, 02:56 PM
;1415454']I can't explain it in words how much I unsupport this guy. He always flames, rages and plays bad. He always blames picks, blames other players, doesn't want to play support because he's above that, he maxes maledict on WD first (no heal at all etc) and says everybody who doesn't do that copies high skill players and has no brain and is shit player. He cursed my whole family in a balkan game because he died 2-3 times and blamed it on the pick, even though we won later with like 20 kills difference, and that didn't happen only once.

Just please listen to me once and deny this guy for good, you will regret if you let him play in this league. He even said SS is for retards who can't play, and that balkan > SS, and that he will never make vouch req because he's too good for this league, so I don't know what's he doing now. Balkan players even requested IP range ban for this guy because he's retarded beyond belief, makes new accounts every day after getting banned and flames and ruins games.

+1 and fake acc..

Majestic.
29th November 2011, 03:04 PM
Deny

[^RawR^]
29th November 2011, 07:10 PM
Me? You misunderstand me with someone. But its okay I highly appreciate all responds.

hahahahahah

MYSTIC.
29th November 2011, 09:38 PM
sup

eXtasY
29th November 2011, 11:16 PM
We appreciate effort of older players to take our attention in case of such players.

Deny.

NOe1
29th November 2011, 11:44 PM
denied. u still playing on this server, i guess u changed your isp. gl in finding new ones.