PDA

View Full Version : at least let me explain myself

Fika[F]
23rd November 2011, 12:10 PM
First game I told you in foward I will refuse to play since it was 5 best players (they werent even clan or something, ale just lied he's on skype with kass, black etc) from pool versus rest = waste of time, and in my eyes that's justified,
that's just another problem of ss, everyone trying to stack rape games, instead of letting it be balanced, just sickens me

second game was my mistake, but isn't not joining game 1 hour ban not 7 days?

I remember quite a few games certain users didn't join like this and didn't get no punishment whatsoever

Fika[F]
23rd November 2011, 12:14 PM
well atleast it say like that when bot spamming you in rules it's this

10) Not showing in a game maximally 5 minutes after it's started - 1 day channel ban

Slayzer
23rd November 2011, 12:31 PM
6) Intentional leaving -7 day channel ban

Fika[F]
23rd November 2011, 01:16 PM
that rule is meant for ingame leaving not this

I didn't show up for game, that is 1 day ban lol

-Decay-
23rd November 2011, 01:18 PM
First game I told you in foward I will refuse to play since it was 5 best players (they werent even clan or something, ale just lied he's on skype with kass, black etc) from pool versus rest = waste of time, and in my eyes that's justified,

makes no sense, u sign to play, winning is just a probability
as slayzer said, 7days for leaving+doing that 2times in a row is even worse
and yes, others may do it as well, but when they do that with admin online they always get punished, we can't be online all the time so as long as nobody reports them, there's nothing we can do

Now again he left our game to play another chall although he knew he was picked.
apparently, u did leave

Fika[F]
23rd November 2011, 01:53 PM
ok I wont argue about my punishment anymore, let it be

but this I have to respond to

makes no sense, u sign to play, winning is just a probability

If you think stacked unbalanced games are not a problem you are so wrong, there is nothing competative in each game being rape, stacks are the cancer of ss, altho I see them less now, if you want to play a cw or something go garena, and let leagues be leagues, what's the point of picking players then anyway?
Why can't you all just play in a competative spirit and try to outplay eachother, not playing with same people every time and boosting your e-cock...

I mean it's ok if someone asks for 1 player, sometimes it's ok if they ask for more as long as it isn't the top players from the pool

I know I'll step on some toes by saying all this, but It's common sense

inb4 blabla you never had team/stack so you mad

Tayschrenn
23rd November 2011, 02:05 PM
Agree with fika. Stacks are cancer of ss, only shitfuck noobs do that.
Oh and also:
stacks = juma
so
juma = cancer

AleLeLElele
23rd November 2011, 02:25 PM
cool story bro , actuly me kassel and black,we were lan not skype xD

Vaikiss
23rd November 2011, 02:31 PM
how can u be in lan when kassel is in germany black in poland and u in rs or so ?

also can't be best 5 players in pool cuz i was offline :D

AleLeLElele
23rd November 2011, 02:32 PM
vaikiss so smmart men

Majestic.
23rd November 2011, 03:23 PM
u all mad

yuma Bogovi

vaikiss so smmart men

+1

PsychaoS_
23rd November 2011, 03:26 PM
agree with fika. Stacks are cancer of ss, only shitfuck noobs do that.
Oh and also:
Stacks = juma
so
juma = cancer

+1

iks de

Quon√
23rd November 2011, 03:48 PM
Why you want to stack with black and kassel? They so overrated imo.... I would like stack with only true pro player - omnicali (http://www.dotabot.net/bots_webpages/ss/gamestats.php?id=164)

omnicali
23rd November 2011, 05:34 PM
They dont say omni > world for nothing

-KaMiKaZa-
23rd November 2011, 05:43 PM
says who ? :o

Asrijel
23rd November 2011, 05:59 PM
omni>world

[^RawR^]
23rd November 2011, 07:50 PM
;1412220']ok I wont argue about my punishment anymore, let it be

but this I have to respond to

If you think stacked unbalanced games are not a problem you are so wrong, there is nothing competative in each game being rape, stacks are the cancer of ss, altho I see them less now, if you want to play a cw or something go garena, and let leagues be leagues, what's the point of picking players then anyway?
Why can't you all just play in a competative spirit and try to outplay eachother, not playing with same people every time and boosting your e-cock...

I mean it's ok if someone asks for 1 player, sometimes it's ok if they ask for more as long as it isn't the top players from the pool

I know I'll step on some toes by saying all this, but It's common sense

inb4 blabla you never had team/stack so you mad

Y so if I have 6-7 friends in pool I will pick trials instead? And yeah balance, hahahah, so instead of picking a decent player as a support I will pick a trial who will balance out wan's 15-0 score with his 0-15. Sounds fun? If players were of similar skill it would be ok, but they aren't. I've lost tons of games due to bad supporters, no matter how much I win mid lane or farm on trilane, so that competitive spirit and outplaying doesn't mean shit when you have bad players dragging you down.

Stack with friends = no bad players = coordinated fun play and ganks = no watching the respawn timer for the 9th time because their storm on mid got 20 min hex vs some retard = no losing to 20-0 potm who fed on 0-10 AA and wd who can't juke arrow = no stress = no sitting in base for 30 min because enemies are dominating and there is no wards = no fighting vs heroes who freefarmed 20 min = FUN GAME FOR ME.

And I play this game to be fun, and this listed up is fun. Opposite of that isn't fun, no matter how much you ''play for fun and not to win'', nobody likes getting stomped because of other players' bad play and sitting in base for 20 min just waiting for the enemy to roshan and farm 1 more item and push.

DNA-Doomix
23rd November 2011, 08:09 PM
Ok since this is turning into a spam thread i'll close it.

Ban stays as it is.