View Full Version : Vouch request [---]

mnogo_sam_dobar
20th November 2011, 11:29 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Dusan Milosevic, mnogo_sam_dobar

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
I want to join the best league on this server. I heard of it from [Soul] and Drkee89 among others.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper
Im well mannered, and I almost never rage, especially with good players.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I believe I'm better then some guys there, and I can improve faster by playing in ss. I can play all roles, what ever is needed by my team. I blend in nicely, and in my opinion I'll get along with you guys pretty well if i get in.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I started playing lan games in my city's internet caffes. When I "outrgrew" those games my dota history moved to next level by starting to play online on eurobattle. I played in EDL for a while. Recently I enjoy playing clan wars on garena and occasional pubs and balkan games.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2827150/tour3
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2820616/tour1
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2815544/tour2

PROTOZZ
20th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Support owing to nickname.

[Djole]
20th November 2011, 11:50 PM
!Support he can handle ss games easily
all games from pd tour not pubs.

-Decay-
21st November 2011, 01:28 AM
watched potm replay, pure pubstomp, enemies were horrible(wr boots+wand)
i see all games have scores indicating same thing, don't u have any other more challenging replays?
i can't judge your skill based on those games

Flisk
21st November 2011, 02:03 AM
If you can't find highly competitive games so easily, try to play on Balkan versus some stacked ss players.
Or type /who ss and whisper them for a game.
It's proven that SSers lose pubs these days... :)

You might be a good player, but as Decay said, you must show your skill in better light. And that's playing against higher skilled people.

IwinForSerbia
14th December 2011, 08:02 PM
check this :)
Regards.

Slayzer
17th December 2011, 05:16 AM
Deny
Watched CM replay, 1st ward was fine, 2nd horrible. After first blood you went to mid to place that ward and gave 2 mins of freefarm to naix/0 farm to naga since you were the only ranged hero on lane. After that you did some decent harrasment but due to poor positioning opponents(although low skilled) were able to outharras you, also if they were a bit more brave could'ev easily killed you, since you are lowhp hero with no survivability.

NOe1
26th December 2011, 12:22 PM
deny.

Vasa_L.
27th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Zatvorite ovo slobodno. On ne ume ni da udje na forum da pogleda :)

Slayzer
27th December 2011, 08:32 PM
After short talk denied.