PDA

View Full Version : Ladyes and gents

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 11:32 AM
Yesterday I was in pool before chall even started 4 times, I got picked 0 of those times, last time even during pick phase when we where 8 they aborted for someone.

Now I don't want to report anyone or smth like that, I just want to know if there will be any rules(real rules that people follow) for this, because I don't want to waste my time waiting to be there just in case they lack players

ty

-Decay-
20th November 2011, 11:46 AM
especially at these times, when we lack players, not following the 8player rule will be punished.
next time get some ss's

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 12:09 PM
thing is I don't want to post ss's or names since I don't want drama and punishment, since I don't think it would solve the problem

you need to configurate bot or something

-Decay-
20th November 2011, 12:12 PM
i'm not the one who can do that, we'll discuss about re-installing the 8player maximum limit

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 12:25 PM
When you have a system that relies on players reports to punish other players for braking rules you always get a negative atmosphere that results in "unvouch me" emo actions and such. People feel insulted when they get punished, also the reporter get's in a bad position without being guilty himself, you need some system that avoids human argument and solves the problem, else there will always be rule braking and bad tensions

Vaikiss
20th November 2011, 12:56 PM
happend to me couple times too oh well

new guys should get a chance to play too hopefully soon there will be atleast 2 games at a time

[BMS]Slardar
20th November 2011, 01:04 PM
vaikiss u lying like a pig

Kassel
20th November 2011, 02:41 PM
bot was configured that only max 8 ppl can sign

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 03:27 PM
whats the points of vouching teams then? then teams cant stack etc.fuck 8 rule

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 03:33 PM
You have my word that we will fix it in very short period.

Still, im trying to think of solution to modificate first 8 rule for cases when many people sign in the very short period.

[SyS]-Killer
20th November 2011, 03:49 PM
extasy dog

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 03:50 PM
ss-dog

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 04:01 PM
You have my word that we will fix it in very short period.

Still, im trying to think of solution to modificate first 8 rule for cases when many people sign in the very short period.

make it this simple... after first sign in, bot sets timer of 10 minutes, when 10 minutes pass the pool becomes restricted to 8, if they don't pass pool is infinite, gg

[^RawR^]
20th November 2011, 04:06 PM
That rule is crap since you've got to pick some bad players like that just because they signed first and people who are on capt position don't like that obviously, since it lowers the quality of the game if there are better players available. There was no first 8 rule when I got vouched, it's some sort of a trend to whine now when you don't get picked - obviously if you're worse than 8 players in the pool it's not the captains' fault for not picking you.

Improve your game and get picked because of skill, not because you left one min before throne was down and typed .sign before others. The first 8 rule tries to fix issues that aren't on captain but on player side, so why should it ever be implemented? We all know how much everyone aside from those players who never got picked hated it.

Quon√
20th November 2011, 04:31 PM
Point is that if you don't get picked 1st time and you w8 for next game you don't get picked again. Lower skilled players waste time w8ing.

If one game is in progress, players who w8 in channel signed, should/must get picked for next game.

Since there is no other inhouse league on this server for lower skilled players (like EDL was), system should respect all players equally in #SS.

[-NoNick-]
20th November 2011, 04:35 PM
go play balkan if u dont get picked

Quon√
20th November 2011, 04:43 PM
;1410686']go play balkan if u dont get picked

We all know that balkan is troll league where every idiot can sign.

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 05:19 PM
lol rawr, so what you are saying is that the best players should play all the time but the "worse" should just sit around and w8 if the elite needs a player...

since there are not enough players on the skill level you are talking about ofc you can't ignore all those w8ing, you wouldnt have games

Kassel
20th November 2011, 05:31 PM
i like this conversation

[PiG]Blackeye
20th November 2011, 05:44 PM
mega dumbass ,Obvious you cant pick all good players always ,cuz ppl ll quIT that shit . We gona lose players again and again, also even if that player get picked what he gona play ?? ofc support .Afterawards if u ll keep doing that ,Will stay max 10 players which we wont never gather on one time ,so cut the crap ,it ll make SS dead
emepty]

Kassel
20th November 2011, 05:45 PM
XD
black i didnt understand a single word XDDD
i must read again

this is not the only thing black, players like akethaton always gets support, maybe he wants also play carry ? or a tank ?
another way SS loosing players.

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 05:47 PM
XD
black i didnt understand a single word XDDD
i must read again

hahaha I thought on who's side is he in the end

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 05:47 PM
me too xD

[abdullah]
20th November 2011, 05:48 PM
Just make 2 types of challenges:
1) the one we all know with free pool,no 8 rule
2)10 first ppl who sign will play with top2(in ladder) going captain auto.(so u wont have cap issues too) .

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 05:49 PM
top 2 in ladder?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
abdul best nero eu DD

[abdullah]
20th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Blackeye;1410755']10 players who wont never gather

O.o

[abdullah]
20th November 2011, 05:52 PM
top 2 in ladder?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
abdul best nero eu DD

top2 in the 10-pool who have lvl2/3 ofc.

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 05:52 PM
that would be just an illusion since people would just abort challs of type 2 when player cap is enough, even tho some of them where waiting

example

5 people sign in a chall type2 they call others and w8, they gather 3 more, then they wait some more, then nonick, rawr and wan show up and want to stack, they force them to abort so they can make real manly chall where they stack in team that plays cw's and rape random people in ss to feel strong and boost their dota ego, point is one man got left out :D

Kassel
20th November 2011, 05:54 PM
LOL fika, nice example, ur smarter than i thought.

btw it says online and i cant join?

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 05:56 PM
server is online +1 for game

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 05:56 PM
Continue this discussion and put more ideas.

Try not being egoistic by thinking only on yourself. Everyone who became ss member posses enough skill and has right play. Although there are surely lower and higher skilled players we are talking about people that passed our skill requirements and therefor lack of skill cannot be your argument.

What im sure is that we will make rule to protect interests of all ss members to prevent lowering league to 15 active members. So if you are not fine with first 10 rule think of another constructive solution to protect players that wait for games.

Kassel
20th November 2011, 05:57 PM
yeye ale, +1 sure :D
heres my idea, JUST PICK THEM
and let them play carry or solo mid or whatever, let them also have fun.

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 05:59 PM
;1410667']make it this simple... after first sign in, bot sets timer of 10 minutes, when 10 minutes pass the pool becomes restricted to 8, if they don't pass pool is infinite, gg

so what you say on this?

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:01 PM
yeye ale, +1 sure :D
heres my idea, JUST PICK THEM
and let them play carry or solo mid or whatever, let them also have fun.

y so u take lich zolo mid and get ownewr d puck ale

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Every constructive idea will be discussed between staff and voted for implementation.

Sounds nice for now.

Solve situation when e.g. 4 guys wait for game and 10 of them finish at same time. Surely those 4 should be picked, but those 10 do have same right to play because it would be just matter of luck who signed/quited first.

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:02 PM
extasy arent u retiRED?

[PiG]Blackeye
20th November 2011, 06:03 PM
retired cock suckers back, SS maker!!

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:04 PM
extasy arent u retiRED?

From server administration yes. SS is different and i will be there for it as long as i play dota.

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:06 PM
So why u has blue nick

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Every constructive idea will be discussed between staff and voted for implementation.

Sounds nice for now.

Solve situation when e.g. 4 guys wait for game and 10 of them finish at same time. Surely those 4 should be picked, but those 10 do have same right to play because it would be just matter of luck who signed/quited first.

y I got solution for that too, listen, pool is all time infinite, but players who waited more than 10 minutes get a special status in the pool, lets call it game status, all the players that got that special status must be picked first (example if you want to pick someone else bot says you must pick game players first and doesnt let you pick that person)
then after picking all "game" players captains continue on picking all the rest that signed based on their skill, not reaction time

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Because i dont need or want any kind of privileges. Stop offtopic ;p

Nice fika. Others, how does that sound?

[^RawR^]
20th November 2011, 06:08 PM
;1410711']lol rawr, so what you are saying is that the best players should play all the time but the "worse" should just sit around and w8 if the elite needs a player...

since there are not enough players on the skill level you are talking about ofc you can't ignore all those w8ing, you wouldnt have games

Well ofc, we should make it like in medieval times - titles according to skill. For example king - queen - prince - lord - knight - soldier - tradesman - peasant - peasant's wife - kid - dog - worm - ant. From kings to lords is carry, from peasant to ant support players etc.

Blackeye;1410755']mega dumbass ,Obvious you cant pick all good players always ,cuz ppl ll quIT that shit . We gona lose players again and again, also even if that player get picked what he gona play ?? ofc support .Afterawards if u ll keep doing that ,Will stay max 10 players which we wont never gather on one time ,so cut the crap ,it ll make SS dead
emepty]

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lul5rxFI571qbl0b4.jpg

;1410779']that would be just an illusion since people would just abort challs of type 2 when player cap is enough, even tho some of them where waiting

example

5 people sign in a chall type2 they call others and w8, they gather 3 more, then they wait some more, then nonick, rawr and wan show up and want to stack, they force them to abort so they can make real manly chall where they stack in team that plays cw's and rape random people in ss to feel strong and boost their dota ego, point is one man got left out :D

In all big leagues there was no first 8 rule since there was 3-4 games running at any time so everybody got to play. The problem is more that this league has a low number of players and games daily rather than people not getting picked. And ofc real manly chall should be respected above all

[PiG]Blackeye
20th November 2011, 06:08 PM
lOl Ex mega oficially ,i APOLOiige for my wordss ll u forgive me!?!?

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Your english sux so much that i cant even understand your flames.

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:11 PM
;1410816']y I got solution for that too, listen, pool is all time infinite, but players who waited more than 10 minutes get a special status in the pool, lets call it game status, all the players that got that special status must be picked first (example if you want to pick someone else bot says you must pick game players first and doesnt let you pick that person)
then after picking all "game" players captains continue on picking all the rest that signed based on their skill, not reaction time

is thet somethikmng like facebook status?:unsure:

rawr nice copying kilers pictures xD

Kassel
20th November 2011, 06:12 PM
cant we ban blackeye arleady ?
xDDDD
but the stats idea can be, but whatever i dont care
i get picked anyway XD

Slayzer
20th November 2011, 06:14 PM
HELLO? Simple solution add the time information for each sign so that pool looks like 1.fika(39) 2. kassel(15) ale(13) etc.
Number in brackets indicate how much time has player spent in pool and make a simple rule if player has waited for more than 15-20-25 mins he must get picked gg.

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:14 PM
cant we ban blackeye arleady ?
xDDDD
but the stats idea can be, but whatever i dont care
i get picked anyway XD

ofc bcz u in yuma clan.if not u would be unvouched from ss:pet:

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:15 PM
HELLO? Simple solution add the time information for each sign so that pool looks like 1.fika(39) 2. kassel(15) ale(13) etc.
Number in brackets indicate how much time has player spent in pool and make a simple rule if player has waited for more than 15-20-25 mins he must get picked gg.

Ale(1337)

Kassel
20th November 2011, 06:16 PM
KASSEL (suck my dick always)
but also a cool idea slay

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:17 PM
fika(39) xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 06:19 PM
slay nice idea but you need something for the bot to recognize, some limit, I suggest 10 mins, so it dissables picking other players than those, then that's basically same idea as mine

if you don't restrict it by bot again there will be reports on forum etc...

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Yes Fika, its quite important to make system automatic, that's the point of this discussion after all.

Kassel
20th November 2011, 06:23 PM
wHY BAN ME FROM XPAM ?
I SEE SERVER ONLINER BUT I CANT JOIN??
WHY BANNE?
????????
NOEL U ONLY BANNE ME COZ UR SPIDERS SUX
I HATE U

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:23 PM
too much stupid people on same place xDDDDD

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:24 PM
wHY BAN ME FROM XPAM ?
I SEE SERVER ONLINER BUT I CANT JOIN??
WHY BANNE?
????????
NOEL U ONLY BANNE ME COZ UR SPIDERS SUX
I HATE U

troLL>spider on lane xaxaxaxa

eXtasY
20th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Its server bug, madmax gonna fix. Sorry but u cant play dota today, same as me.