Mihai14 - Mihai
Latulla - Biljana
[bnh]Retard - Josip
Melonas - Michał

2.) Your Age.
20, 21, 22, 20, 21

3.) Where are you from?
Poland, Spain, Serbia, Croatia, Poland

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
We'd like to play here because we are looking for a decent and organized games. Since some of us lost motivation for dota due to low skilled pubs, we want to play challenging and epic clashes, with great enemies and nice teammates. Also i don't really have much time for "dotaing" anymore, so it would be nice if i can spend it on games that are worth playing it. We've heard about SS long time ago, had some nice games with few of you on some privs and pubs.

5.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well xD It happens for me and miha to flame from time to time, but it's only when some hard 100% noobs are ruining games with their 0 dota knowledge, otherwise we are totally fine... The rest is like never flaming/trash talking, even with hard noobs in their team.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I guess we are mid skilled, always looking for a good opponents to play against, so we can test ourselves/learn few things. If you ask about roles then i'm very flexible with playing most of semi-carries, hard carry from time to time + some gankers. Miha for example can handle a good support and soloers, same goes for bnh... Melonas is like me, with few less heroes in his pool. Latulla plays only supports.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
We started dota adventure at gangrena, then we were bouncing beetween other pubs like darer, DLG, pd.eu... Nothing extraordinary here... If it goes about me then i was interested in pro dota scene back to the day, was trying to form my team and go some leagues but well, didn't work out.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2832040/xx1
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2832811/xx1 (it was rmked into ap after picks were made \/)
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2832967/xx1

These turks we played against were pretty nice, actually best turks i've ever met ;P I have another priv of us all playing together, but the other team was really lame and they got stomped. I assume you don't need that kind of a replay :P And yea, wanted to note that i failed badly these games, especially second one where i've lost lane easily, and then some horrible initiations... Usually i don't fail so much.

Cheers.

Slayzer
19th November 2011, 08:00 PM
Big supp for Latulla, unsupport for [Bnh]Retard, don't know others.

Kassel
19th November 2011, 08:16 PM
big big sup for latulla, i can give u my number if u want. call me anytime ;)
but dont tell quon XD
xAXAXXA

AleLeLElele
20th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Poland, Spain, Serbia, Croatia, Poland epic teamm xD

DNA-Doomix
21st November 2011, 12:23 PM
Ok nothing impressive to be honest.I liked how you played as a team although your opponents were kinda bad.

Vouch anyways.

PsychaoS_
21st November 2011, 12:53 PM
only sup for latula

others unsup...

RichiMonta
21st November 2011, 08:52 PM
@up
Uhh... And could you be more specific? I mean, how can you sup latulla while unsupporting mihai? Both did gj and imho miha didn't made any crucial mistakes, his ES was as good as CM. Also in second game he had a bit more complex hero + did more impact on a early game, giving storm some space to farm and assuring him kills, while latulla didn't really had much to do with bbysitting spec vs solo wr.

So i'd like to hear about which aspects miha failed compared to latulla. Not being sarcastic, just curious cause i'd say that miha did a little better in these games.

[abdullah]
22nd November 2011, 11:13 AM
sup

[PiG]Blackeye
22nd November 2011, 12:04 PM
sup, more polaks always welcome !!

Bilis
22nd November 2011, 12:23 PM
!sup
ss needs more players

PsychaoS_
22nd November 2011, 02:18 PM
he did gj vs crap oponents i dont think he can handle a game vs better players,
as for lattula played few times with her and she is quiet good and can improve even more playing ss

so sup latula...................thats what i think,but its not my decision witch player or team the moderators gona vouch

cheers

Quon√
22nd November 2011, 04:01 PM
SUPPORT xD

omnicali
22nd November 2011, 10:16 PM
latulla and retard in my <3, support

Asrijel
23rd November 2011, 09:26 PM
Just a trial member, but I say support.

eXtasY
29th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Lets give you a shot, support. Btw you still there?

mihai14
29th November 2011, 03:53 PM
waiting to play some real games ;)

RichiMonta
30th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Lets give you a shot, support. Btw you still there?
Yup.

Agrrr.
3rd December 2011, 04:10 AM
unsupp hyuna , others supp

Josipee <3

OdzacharGrla
3rd December 2011, 01:02 PM
hyuna low skill

MYSTIC.
3rd December 2011, 03:59 PM
go vouch them and try 3 games at same time :D

eXtasY
6th December 2011, 05:08 PM
Im giving you a chance.

Tell me who you want to get level 2 so you can stack in games. Remember, you may use your captain status only for team games, until you pass trial period.

RichiMonta
6th December 2011, 05:25 PM
Hyuna (me) is a capt.

NOe1
6th December 2011, 06:36 PM
hf at ss.

NOe1
25th December 2011, 01:51 PM
latulla and retard approved, rest denied.