PDA

View Full Version : LYNYRDSKYNYRD. vouch request [---]

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 04:50 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My personal name is Vukašin, and my bnet name is LYNYRDSKYNYRD.

2.) Your Age.

I am 17 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

I am from Serbia.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)

I guess that here are more quality games, and i assume there is lack of players. I heard for the league before, but officially from MacheMaloBre.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am calm, very mannered, nothing can provoke me, I have never flamed anyone.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I am decent skilled, I can play either support or carry

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I have played rgc, garena, ro, balkan (including tournament that i won with a2e clan)

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=105

PROTOZZ
18th November 2011, 05:02 PM
Is this Keka?

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 05:30 PM
im not keka, we have same names though

[^RawR^]
18th November 2011, 06:01 PM
deny

-Decay-
18th November 2011, 06:20 PM
ok, for safelist members, stop saying deny or vouch or things like that
u can only support or unsupport. it can be frustrating for the person who applies since they don't know every voucher.
so please try not to do that anymore

what's your name in the second replay
i can guarantee nobody will watch the void replay, so if u don't have any replays with a support or at least ganking carry, get one and add it

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 07:20 PM
i was playing spectra that game, acc name jim.morrison
i havent saved any old replays, i can find only these from balkan which were played this season:

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=152
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=149 (half of game i was eating/you can see my spamming ''jedem'' which means im eating)

i was support in these, i think i was stealing some creeps with cm, which was joke with my friends
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=142
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=63

-Decay-
18th November 2011, 07:28 PM
get decent games, u won't get in ss with half assed games
and if i watch these replays i won't watch others
do u want me to look at these?

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 08:39 PM
ok, watch the one with spectra, and i will try to play decent support soon, and i will post replay

-Decay-
18th November 2011, 08:48 PM
there's nothing to see in a spectre/void replay, boring heroes with no skill needed other than farming
i can't judge such a replay

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 09:21 PM
1) Last hit/deny
2) Efficient skill/items build
3) Teamplay
4) Overall gameplay

i guess these are requirements, and in replays u can see 4/4, but nvm, i will try to play ''not one click'' heroes, and i will upload replays

LYNYRDSKYNYRD.
18th November 2011, 11:59 PM
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=154 this is game as support, second game i will post when i play it xd

[^RawR^]
19th November 2011, 02:16 AM
there's nothing to see in a spectre/void replay, boring heroes with no skill needed other than farming
i can't judge such a replay

...what

-Decay-
19th November 2011, 12:48 PM
kassel:i can have u banned for that pm so i suggest u keep a low profile towards me
mystic: keep up the good work
Rawr: i said I can't judge such a replay, i don't care about other vouchers.
there's a little difference between playing carry and support in such replays
as a carry, even the most noob player can have a very good game because u don't get many important situations, all u have to do is lh and tp from time to time(as spec, that's even more retarded), so u can have 20bad games and 1decent one(vouchable one) and u will post that replay, even if that's not your actual skill
as for support, u have to be aware of every aspect of the game for ALL the game, not just the final 10-20minutes, \\
so as a support u can't get such a replay just out of a few moves, because there are a lot more aspects to take into consideration
that's how i see things if u don't like it i await your demote request

Vaikiss
19th November 2011, 01:49 PM
lol so much drama in this thread lol

/sup

this guy aint bad ive played with him few games in balkan and he did quite nice

RiKi_AzDaJa
19th November 2011, 02:18 PM
phase boots on cm ?

[^RawR^]
19th November 2011, 03:09 PM
kassel:i can have u banned for that pm so i suggest u keep a low profile towards me
mystic: keep up the good work
Rawr: i said I can't judge such a replay, i don't care about other vouchers.
there's a little difference between playing carry and support in such replays
as a carry, even the most noob player can have a very good game because u don't get many important situations, all u have to do is lh and tp from time to time(as spec, that's even more retarded), so u can have 20bad games and 1decent one(vouchable one) and u will post that replay, even if that's not your actual skill
as for support, u have to be aware of every aspect of the game for ALL the game, not just the final 10-20minutes, \\
so as a support u can't get such a replay just out of a few moves, because there are a lot more aspects to take into consideration
that's how i see things if u don't like it i await your demote request

No need for a demote req since vouchers don't need to be of exceptional skill level, however they should know how the game works in theory and you obviously lack that which surprises me. As a carry you need to know how to move the lane creeps to whatever spot you want (1 reason I'm lvl 6 wr on trilane versus some people that got no idea and push the lane to my tower and lvl 2 at the same time vs people that know what they are doing), you need to know how far can you go in farming, when can you push and take tower alone, when should you join ganks, when should you farm woods and not lane, when to get midas and so on.

Another thing, why don't you ask for the carry replay for the new members then? Since carry takes no skill we should let trials play it instead of playing supports, which take more skill. It's the same if you have emperor/artan on trilane as magina or some random balkan player since they will do the same if supports do good? Why are always last pick players given supporters and not carries/mid solos? Think about what you said

-Decay-
19th November 2011, 04:16 PM
i've had this conversation for bilions of times with probably all ss players, apparently u never watched it so ok, i'll say it again

however they should know how the game works in theory and you obviously lack that which surprises me. As a carry you need to know how to move the lane creeps to whatever spot you want
show me 1member who applied at ss who can do that. that is pretty much the hardest thing to do as a carry, and also on a trilane, carrys rly CAN'T chose where to place creeps, supporters do that since they usually harras a lot so they will without a doubt push the lane

Another thing, why don't you ask for the carry replay for the new members then? Since carry takes no skill we should let trials play it instead of playing supports, which take more skill. It's the same if you have emperor/artan on trilane as magina or some random balkan player since they will do the same if supports do good? Why are always last pick players given supporters and not carries/mid solos? Think about what you said
where the hell did i say that playing carry is hard?i just said that if a noob is lucky and gets some good timings he could seem as a good player, since u know there aren't as many challenges as a carry as there is for a support. and i'm not talking about extremely high lvl games, since u won't see those in requests
if u want, go watch his and many others carry replays judging with those parameters, tell me how many u would vouch
the only reason i ask for a support replay is because playing carry at a good enough lvl is HARD, and most ppl can't do it, while playing support at a decent lvl is just common sens

[^RawR^]
19th November 2011, 04:22 PM
show me 1member who applied at ss who can do that. that is pretty much the hardest thing to do as a carry, and also on a trilane, carrys rly CAN'T chose where to place creeps, supporters do that since they usually harras a lot so they will without a doubt push the lane

xD

No point in discussing tbh

Tayschrenn
19th November 2011, 09:37 PM
The point is, its easy to carry against noobs and most of replays in requests are against noobs. And while you can quite easily judge applicant's skill when he plays support/ganker against noobs, it's harder when he wtfpwn em as a carry.
Got it?

[PiG]Blackeye
20th November 2011, 04:34 PM
u noobsall ,u dont rid enemi mind ,thats why u suck!!

Fika[F]
20th November 2011, 05:25 PM
skill requiered to pwn noobs as carry = enough patiance to afk farm

while when support you have to ouptplay them in some way

PsychaoS_
21st November 2011, 12:57 PM
sup

Majestic.
21st November 2011, 07:50 PM
Rawr apply for ss voucher if you like this job so much...

Others, stop spamming.

I already said to you dear ss members, stop spamming every single vouch request and get some manners.

NOe1
24th November 2011, 06:41 PM
deny.

DNA-Doomix
28th November 2011, 01:48 PM
Improve your last hit AND denies.Buy tps.Be more active with team in general.

Deny.

eXtasY
29th November 2011, 03:16 PM
deny