PDA

View Full Version : Unvouch/ban rQ PosingAsMe

Neverazor
5th November 2011, 07:53 PM
This guy had support in this game that is showed at that replay that i attached and specifically he had AA. He only bought courier and upgraded it.
The reason i do this reQuest is because he didn't bought any wards/sentries or smoke. The team and captain asked him to buy wards or sentries or anything that a support would buy in any game and the answer was ''It is not my job''. Of course he didn't even buy dust for weaver who was at the opposite team. And top of all that he last hitted at trilane althought balanar had to farm in that lane, st3f as he was balanar asked him to stop last hitting and he just ignored him. Well in my oppinion i don't really care if the picks were not right because that is why we play dota, for a captain to beat the opposite captain with picks as we say outpick him... Althought this guy has no right not to hear the captain or anyone in his team. This attidute and behaviour is untolerable so i reQuest his unvouch/ban.

Immortal.Dani
6th November 2011, 11:19 PM
me say u nab , ofc aa carry , supp=weakkkkk

carry - stronk , get level and mega ulti pew pew

Neverazor
7th November 2011, 12:52 AM
me say u nab , ofc aa carry , supp=weakkkkk

carry - stronk , get level and mega ulti pew pew
Not in this game sry!

PsychaoS_
8th November 2011, 05:32 PM
This guy had support in this game that is showed at that replay that i attached and specifically he had AA. He only bought courier and upgraded it.
The reason i do this reQuest is because he didn't bought any wards/sentries or smoke. The team and captain asked him to buy wards or sentries or anything that a support would buy in any game and the answer was ''It is not my job''. Of course he didn't even buy dust for weaver who was at the opposite team. And top of all that he last hitted at trilane althought balanar had to farm in that lane, st3f as he was balanar asked him to stop last hitting and he just ignored him. Well in my oppinion i don't really care if the picks were not right because that is why we play dota, for a captain to beat the opposite captain with picks as we say outpick him... Althought this guy has no right not to hear the captain or anyone in his team. This attidute and behaviour is untolerable so i reQuest his unvouch/ban.

+1 he raged at start becouse he didnt played carry, thats the reason why he didnt bought wards smoke etc...for the team.

Majestic.
13th November 2011, 04:29 PM
nice folder for map, fucking sfrazor xD

edit: Well, as i saw, he didn't rage because he played aa, he just said he'll never play with xQ again. About lh-ing, not buying wards and farming all the time, you're right. He shouldn't be doing that as supporter, even if it's aa support.

PosingAsMe banned 7d. You have to integrate with your team and this league. If you are good player, it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Try to change that and everything will be easier to you in here, just show some will.

and sorry for late respond, i thought noel will deal with this but he seems too busy..
:tclosed:

Neverazor
13th November 2011, 04:59 PM
lol was uploaded from web cafe xD