Akhe
2nd November 2011, 12:24 AM
Hi,

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Miguel, Akhetaton in Server/Forum.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Braga, Portugal.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I want to play here because I want afford SS skill ( I want to be here because I want to afford SS skill, not that I already have it), evolve my knowledge and learn some new tricks, pro strategies, different picks and new mechanics.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am very good mannered, except those things like "nab, retard, idiot" which I don't see them as bad manners. Sometimes I am a bit nervous because of RL issues. but I am calm most of times.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well, I can say I am good with supports (almost every), kinda worse with Initiators, but good with Carries. Some exceptions which I hate are: Pudge, Lanaya, Abaddon.

7.) A brief history about yourself
I started to play PG in my brother's account (PhrozeN_HeLL) in November 2004, then started to play some pubs (and many CG's) until end of 2009/beggining of 2010, in which I created Akhetaton nickname. I am PG "pro", and want to be the same at DotA. In 2010, I started to come in channels and chat/make friends, first ones were PT. In the Summer of 2010 I went to Garena to see how it was, I disliked it, however I played a Portugal Tour, which our team got in 2nd place. In 2011 I was inactive until May, which I come back to learn Pro DotA, specially in Balkan, Ro and RGC.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
First Game - Wd at balkan channel.
Second Game - Rilay at ro channel.

[Djole]
2nd November 2011, 03:36 AM
!sup very mannerd child, and he can learn fast here

[PiG]Blackeye
2nd November 2011, 10:58 AM
sup

Vaikiss
2nd November 2011, 10:59 AM
i doubt u fit skillwise and im sure u will lag most of the tiem

but who cares !sup

MailMan
2nd November 2011, 11:54 AM
Haha , Akhetaton , the kid with the dota tours xD.Hes english kinda sux but just for the record !supp :happy:

PsychaoS_
3rd November 2011, 01:20 PM
imo give him a chance

!sup :)

RaouL
3rd November 2011, 02:07 PM
!supĆ£

RayAlleN
3rd November 2011, 02:35 PM
!sup

DRG-
3rd November 2011, 02:51 PM
ssAkhe :)

PosingAsMe
3rd November 2011, 02:55 PM
Sup

Akhe
3rd November 2011, 04:42 PM
thx for all the sups :)

-Decay-
4th November 2011, 01:34 PM
usually i'd say no since u admit you don't have the skill for ss yet but since u got so many supps i'll watch the replay and i'll be a little more undertanding

eXtasY
4th November 2011, 01:54 PM
Its nice to see people that dont even play ss support someone.

ba4eq
4th November 2011, 05:45 PM
fella that can micro good, sup!

Majestic.
4th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Liked cm replay, 'tho it was stomp game but very interesting. Take care about missclicking(at lvl 3 when u didn't take aura) but i can forgive that since your map movement in early game was really nice. You ganked mid and top with success + your bot trilane won. Constantly buying wards and antiwards: when you want to antiward your enemies you have to follow their every move around ward spots. You've passed by revealed ward few times, you have to take care about that. Also, when you play against heroes like Mirana and Furion(with lothars) carry dust with yourself. I know that bat bought gem but in early game centaur was buying dust. :)

In the end, i believe you have potential and nice manners. Vouch from me.

Slayzer
4th November 2011, 06:29 PM
supp!

-Decay-
5th November 2011, 06:23 PM
just watched cm replay
good replay, u did well , good skillbuild, good itembuild, roamed nicely(hint: next time if there are 2roaming heroes, stay together, it's a lot better)
and i remember that game being pretty old so i believe u've improved
so that's 2/3

ba4eq
5th November 2011, 07:42 PM
(hint: next time if there are 2roaming heroes, stay together, it's a lot better)

i lol'd

[abdullah]
5th November 2011, 07:58 PM
new sir.pain, !sup

NOe1
7th November 2011, 11:40 PM
u are not yet ready for ss, but based on all supports, ill give u last vouch, gl on ss.

NOe1
24th November 2011, 02:52 PM
sadly your skills don't fit for ss standards. try to improve yourself, then re-apply again.