1.)
Name

Laurynas, WilyJackal

2.)

3.)
Where are you from?

Lithuania/UK

4.)
State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation) (in quotes)

because this is where i belong, among the best. Not implying that im the best.

5)
Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I never flame, unless u truly deserve it... but my moto is quit the drama and play the game...

6.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Mid skill, probably relatively low in ss, but the only way is up

7.)
A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Ive played dota for a very logn time. At least 5 years... played in some leagues,, never got a chance to stay there longer, leagues either disband or I got unvouched (ss experience)

basically my last games played in balkans
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/replays/2011-10-14%2023_56_39%20Balkan-223%20SHE.LICKED.ME.w3g puck, probably my favourite hero now
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/replays/2011-10-17%2020_15_35%20Balkan-rmk-280%20WilyJackal.w3g - mirana vs trilane
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/replays/2011-10-17%2001_33_22%20Balkan-271%20manchA.wtf.w3g krob

basically last time i got unvouched i didint have internet and played from library with quite laggy internet, and like usual i was blamed for all team fails /:

by the way, while without internet watched hundreds of replays, which i think helped me a fair amount

[Djole]
17th October 2011, 11:27 PM
make proper req or u will prolly be insta denied.

@topic !sup

mezhulol
18th October 2011, 03:16 PM
unsup, low skilled guy with personality issues

Kassel
18th October 2011, 06:08 PM
meshu XD
the real unvoucher

Vaikiss
18th October 2011, 06:27 PM
!sup

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 06:42 PM
unsup, low skilled guy with personality issues

i know ure upset about many loses, but no need for personal feelings to get in to the way of judgement.

good day sir.

p.s. just a reminder u vs me mid, my favorite type of game [;
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2338168/rd-1600-pro-1

MYSTIC.
18th October 2011, 06:50 PM
wow u raped mid a support player , gratz :D

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 06:53 PM
wow u raped mid a support player , gratz :D

support storm? no wonder u were rejected.

[Djole]
18th October 2011, 07:51 PM
he wants to say that meshu is not solo mid player, so its not a big deal that u raped him, also pubs are pubs :)

mapY^
18th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Why the hell ppl support anyone who applies ?!
.ot nothing.

Vaikiss
18th October 2011, 08:18 PM
;1393469']he wants to say that meshu is not solo mid player, so its not a big deal that u raped him, also pubs are pubs :)

well the point that in pubs everyone is solo mid player

also lately ss is dead much i don't see reason why would he be rejected hes fine skillwise i mean there is dozen worse players than him

more players vouched/trials = mb more games = ss back in life = profit ?!?!

[abdullah]
18th October 2011, 08:41 PM
i know ure upset about many loses, but no need for personal feelings to get in to the way of judgement.

good day sir.

p.s. just a reminder u vs me mid, my favorite type of game [;
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2338168/rd-1600-pro-1

storm with pipe

zeus with refresher 2nd item

i dont think anyone would be good player when he shows a troll/pub game to get vouch+he became mad cause admin denied him. :tiphat:

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 08:45 PM
;1393485']storm with pipe

zeus with refresher 2nd item

i dont think anyone would be good player when he shows a troll/pub game to get vouch+he became mad cause admin denied him. :tiphat:

that link is topic unrelated, its personal [;

Majestic.
18th October 2011, 09:29 PM
deny

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 09:44 PM
deny

out of interest, on what basis?

Majestic.
18th October 2011, 09:49 PM
Application and personality(which you showed in this thread, nothing related with meshuggah's statement).

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Application and personality(which you showed in this thread, nothing related with meshuggah's statement).

fair enough... although i have to disagree... what do you mean by my personality? that I banter on easy level with nowhere near flaming?
or that i disagree with meshu?

Majestic.
18th October 2011, 10:56 PM
Personality in way of cocky attitude. Why would you come here, apply for this league and then try to make fun of it's voucher? Do you think that's gonna help you get in or what? I don't understand you people at all.

He told you his reasons, yours is to respect that same as reasons of mine or any other voucher.

wilyjackal
18th October 2011, 11:12 PM
can i ask you where was i making fun of him?

-Decay-
20th October 2011, 01:58 PM
and another deny based on attitude.
i won't even watch the replays u're just a cocky bastard
being cocky after winning 1pub is exactly the type of personality nobody wants to be near
so i wish u a nice day and a warm gtfo

wilyjackal
20th October 2011, 06:55 PM
and another deny based on attitude.
i won't even watch the replays u're just a cocky bastard
being cocky after winning 1pub is exactly the type of personality nobody wants to be near
so i wish u a nice day and a warm gtfo

.. its just weird how my personality was never a problem when i was in ss... i was probably the most silent one among many flamers ive played with...

and anyway, i got unvouched, cant really say that it was undeserved as i was sort of underperforming at the time. but in next few days i play ss players with one of them being ss voucher and pub-stomp them, shouldnt I be at least a bit cocky after that, given the situation?

and the important question here is wouldnt you be?

i mean no disrespect but u push all appliers to this league into the corner... whenever applicant tries to defend himself a little hes perceived as being cocky and with the wrong attitude.... Ive seen that happen of loads of application threads...

Majestic.
20th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Yes because you are here to ask for vouch, not to argue with everyone who see you as bad player or low person. Respect to be respected.

Anyway, 3 unsupports means that you're denied. I hope you'll change your attitude when you decide to apply again, since you have potential to play here.

Regards

:tclosed: