PDA

View Full Version : Vouch req MYstic. [---/+]

MYSTIC.
3rd October 2011, 12:47 PM
Noel nemoj da mi close thread pls, unvouched sam tacno na treti to sto mi ti vikas da sam unvouched na sedmi nije istina , unvouched sam na treti pa posle me je meshu vouchao onako pa me pa neko unvouch na sedmi i zato ti tamo gledas sedmi , prasaj meshua ako mi ne verujes.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Marko / Mystic.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Macedonia.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
Cus its the best xpam league and i know many ppl here.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Calm guy , i flame only if sm1 flames me first.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can play all rolles ,but i prefer playing carrys. gosu weaver.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I play dota long time , i have played all xpam leagues , Nihl main garena , some rgc leagues too .

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/145272
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/145273
im rajonrondo in this games , those replays arent best , but i dont have anymore replays

mezhulol
3rd October 2011, 01:02 PM
edit: No, deny, your attitude is just as bad as it used to be, and personally attacking other ss members doesn't really give the best impression

ba4eq
3rd October 2011, 01:05 PM
weak plyer, z3r0 map awarness, z3r0 lane c0ntrol .

not rdy imo

RayAlleN
3rd October 2011, 02:15 PM
mega mega mega mega mega nub , mega mega mega mega mega bad manners , mega mega mega mega mega unsup

mapY^
3rd October 2011, 02:30 PM
At least on ur request u could speak ENGLISH, what would it be if everyone would post in his own language ... !suport da-te-n pula mea

[PiG]Blackeye
3rd October 2011, 03:18 PM
unsup

Kassel
3rd October 2011, 03:34 PM
yeye, AA 18/0 and weaver 22/2 score, arent the best :P
at least be honest :D

MYSTIC.
3rd October 2011, 05:09 PM
Cmon if u aprove player like rayallen here :D i thk i deserve chance

PsychaoS_
3rd October 2011, 05:29 PM
!sup hes a good player u guys are wrong becouse u hate him,he has shit manners but overall hes ok ! :) :)

Kassel
3rd October 2011, 06:46 PM
well its, at his last vouch req i spamed admins to vouch him, i said he is ok he will be fine i know him long etc, 2 min later he got vouched.
i even told him i talked to them and dont fuck it up.
in the end he behaved wrong and i look now like an idiot,pretty dissapointing.

well i wish him still good luck, he has the lvl to play here.

MYSTIC.
3rd October 2011, 07:11 PM
i was drunk and when man is drunk he does weird and bad things.. i said like 10 times im sry about that night ..
and about the skill i srsly duno why dine unsupports me when i never even played in his team and im sure im 10 times better player then him and with blackeye i used to play 24/7 before 3-4 years but np thats called good XPAM friend.I paused dota 1-2 years then i come back and wisp him but y he dont wana talk to me ... and now he unsupports me cus i kicked him from obs on tour game .

CoOcKiEs
3rd October 2011, 07:35 PM
when im drunk i make vouch requests and promotion request , only then i have motivation to write wall of text xDDD

alcohol is not for all XD

anyway !supp for my kumanovac :D

Bot^Fanat1k
5th October 2011, 10:49 AM
He do mistake and he got punishment for that.. I think everybody deserve second chance..

MYSTIC.
5th October 2011, 11:52 AM
go vote faster pls

[GTP]
5th October 2011, 12:29 PM
ss admins are busy, have patience.

Tayschrenn
5th October 2011, 02:14 PM
and about the skill i srsly duno why dine unsupports me when i never even played in his team and im sure im 10 times better player then him

Just found it worth quoting, don't mind me.

Fika[F]
5th October 2011, 02:17 PM
unsup

he's too childish and stuborn

also when he goes mid he buys bottle first item

AleLeLElele
5th October 2011, 03:54 PM
Just found it worth quoting, don't mind me.

+1 :huh:

MYSTIC.
5th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Im not offending anyone , im just protecting my self with speaking the truth.Their comments are pure lies coming from theyr hate towards me.
Example ,,also when he goes mid he buys bottle first item ''.. I signed here again cus its clear that ss is best xpam league and i wana play good priv games.I told u my manners are improved so pls dont deny me cus of that, ull see it , and if u thk im low skill whats the problem with making me trial and if im low deny me after my first game?

[Djole]
5th October 2011, 08:45 PM
Im not offending anyone , im just protecting my self with speaking the truth.Their comments are pure lies coming from theyr hate towards me.

why would any1 hate u?
little advice, dont argue with everyone, and u will be just fine.

!sup

Immortal.Dani
5th October 2011, 10:17 PM
unsupport.

MYSTIC.
5th October 2011, 10:41 PM
why would any1 hate u?
little advice, dont argue with everyone, and u will be just fine.
Cus i had problems with most of them ,i was flaming them etc.. but fuck past we live in present , duno why u dont wana give me second chance, its simple , if im the same u can unvouch me after 1 hour

Fika[F]
5th October 2011, 11:55 PM
I just didn't like the way you behaved in a pub I played with you today, you were acting cocky and smart while not being right, and that's a bad combination

bottle first item on mid is a noob thing to do and you did it today, it's not hate, it's simple fact

[SyS]-Killer
6th October 2011, 10:38 AM
gj people
gj
gj

n00bk1ll3r
6th October 2011, 03:08 PM
lol, give him a chance hes good, not

Vaikiss
6th October 2011, 03:36 PM
;1387688']I just didn't like the way you behaved in a pub I played with you today, you were acting cocky and smart while not being right, and that's a bad combination

bottle first item on mid is a noob thing to do and you did it today, it's not hate, it's simple fact

sexybamboe from dccom goes bottle solo mid tiny

problem ?

[SyS]-Killer
6th October 2011, 03:50 PM
hahahaha sexybamboe :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3

MYSTIC.
8th October 2011, 03:44 PM
kmon si dis

DNA-Doomix
8th October 2011, 06:31 PM
You could at least write in english.Start behaving if you want to stay in ss.

Vouch. Good luck.

-Decay-
11th October 2011, 03:48 PM
very bad behaviour and no, he didn't change one bit
his skill would probably be enough to join ss but he's way too cocky for the skill he curently has.

a clear deny from me and at the end of the week(hopefully since i'm no longer home) i will add a replay where u can clearly see why he shouldn't be in ss
he says something like "i don't care if u deny me i have voucher friends"

so show me mr. cocky, where are your friends?

MYSTIC.
11th October 2011, 04:13 PM
I dont have vouchers friends i just told u that cus i saw u felt powerful in that moment. I picked invoker instead of u and u wanted swap , u were saying smt like give me invoker cus ur crap thats why i told u that ill play invoker and your invoker is bad and then u started smt like ok ull never join ss

Deadly_burek
11th October 2011, 04:25 PM
I think he just realized that Igic_legend and Voja aren't ss vouchers.

Majestic.
11th October 2011, 04:38 PM
To end this agony - deny. You just never learn and, i guess, you never wont. Arguing with everyone that post something against you: first -, arguing with vouchers: second -, talking shit on server is third -. I guess that's quite enough. When you really(i mean it) fix your attitude or at least gain some more skill to cover your attitude, feel free to post another vr. Goodbye.

-Decay-
13th October 2011, 09:58 PM
as i said i'll post the replay so everyone can see how much his manners have improved
enjoy