26th September 2011, 05:00 PM
8X and 7a in his Account!!

-KaMiKaZa-
26th September 2011, 05:10 PM
why is nickname abuse?

WTFLOL
26th September 2011, 05:36 PM
8X and 7a in his Account!!

So what if it has 8x and 7a ffs... it's surely easier acc. than 30% of the XPAM accounts who have numbers and symbols and all shall be banned i guess??... u can't mistaken it if u write my nick coz max length of characters is 15 ofc + why would u need the 1st screenshot if not for trying to prove that i'm hacker aswell for having 12-0 in team right?? That would be more appropriate than the nickname abuse? hhh yeah well it's so obvious that my account annoys u and u report me from hate no other reason.. u know i told u i play dota more and w3 only little just to get 1 icon then i'll stop but u still said that u don't care u don't only need it to check my ping in PG right? Then pls tell me the reasons otherwise I don't see the point of banning dota player for "NICK ABUSE" which is not even a real abuse..:omg:

edit: An advantage of player who creates "strange" nickname with weird signs like " IlIlIlIlIlI " , " _-_R4z0r-_-_ ". Difficulty of trying to check the ping of that player gives him huge advantage in "Lag abuse", "Disc Hack" and other cases. User will be also banned for account that may insult religion, countries or other people.

Falken
26th September 2011, 05:44 PM
is this ur account? :> xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa, copy and paste.

WTFLOL
26th September 2011, 05:47 PM
is this ur account? :> xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa, copy and paste.

no actually its a little bit shorter but thx for trying to act smart ass.. it's rly funny

Falken
26th September 2011, 05:52 PM
my further explanations are irrelevant in this matter so I shall write no more coz, could get banned for not a quality post.

Flower
26th September 2011, 06:04 PM
So what if it has 8x and 7a ffs... it's surely easier acc. than 30% of the XPAM accounts who have numbers and symbols and all shall be banned i guess??... u can't mistaken it if u write my nick coz max length of characters is 15 ofc + why would u need the 1st screenshot if not for trying to prove that i'm hacker aswell for having 12-0 in team right?? That would be more appropriate than the nickname abuse? hhh yeah well it's so obvious that my account annoys u and u report me from hate no other reason.. u know i told u i play dota more and w3 only little just to get 1 icon then i'll stop but u still said that u don't care u don't only need it to check my ping in PG right? Then pls tell me the reasons otherwise I don't see the point of banning dota player for "NICK ABUSE" which is not even a real abuse..:omg:

edit: An advantage of player who creates "strange" nickname with weird signs like " IlIlIlIlIlI " , " _-_R4z0r-_-_ ". Difficulty of trying to check the ping of that player gives him huge advantage in "Lag abuse", "Disc Hack" and other cases. User will be also banned for account that may insult religion, countries or other people.

I have nothing against you.. If you have accounts like that players will feel difficult in checking your pings and other things in game...
Try to count how many X and A are there in your nick and then give command will be annoying when we are playing..
Idk why you guys Create Accounts like this..
You think i hate you. No I dont hate you..
If you dont get banned!! Create a new Account and play that is a lot better..

It Does'nt matter if you play PG or DOTA Nicknameabuse is Nicknameabuse no matter what..
Check this and you will know if playing DOTA allows nicknameabuse or not?
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148010

WTFLOL
26th September 2011, 06:33 PM
I have nothing against you.. If you have accounts like that players will feel difficult in checking your pings and other things in game...
Try to count how many X and A are there in your nick and then give command will be annoying when we are playing..
Idk why you guys Create Accounts like this..
You think i hate you. No I dont hate you..
If you dont get banned!! Create a new Account and play that is a lot better..

It Does'nt matter if you play PG or DOTA Nicknameabuse is Nicknameabuse no matter what..
Check this and you will know if playing DOTA allows nicknameabuse or not?
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148010

well MiZiGe words should be in NICKNAME ABUSE rules then and I can get u 1000 more guys for ban with much worse & difficult nick than mine and we all live happily ever after

efko.wbs
26th September 2011, 10:38 PM
i dont think its abuse,
this guy has already banned few accounts matrix, ma[t]rix , matrix^^^ (and million more similar....)
-which were banned for disc.
If he will need ban he will get it elsewhere.

phaNtom
27th September 2011, 10:30 AM
As predicted: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=154632

:vuvu: efko :vuvu: