PDA

View Full Version : .approved Revouch iSohL [+++]

mapY^
15th September 2011, 03:12 AM
Hello guys, I've had a 2 months break from Dota ... good to see you again. Some of my older friends told me to re-post a VReq, so here it is. Excuse the fact that my answers aren't very long but I think we all know each other well enough here and you guys don't need me to tell you a long story about me.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name- Iuliu
Nick- iSohL

2.) Your Age.
I'm 20 y old

3.) Where are you from?
Currently living in Bordeaux, France..

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
Uhm, I'd like to have a nice game from time to time, maybe once every day or something like that ... I won't be able to be very active between 19-26 september since I start my University and I'll be in my first week as a student xD, but I can promise decent activity after that date... I also miss those fights with kassel and other idiots around here. Besides that, since I'm in a bad DotA shape right now, this seems to be the only place where I can resume to my older form and even better(places like RO/Balkan make me play even worse..). I heard about SS about 3 years ago, played here for like one year...

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm an average tempered person, I don't attack people without being provoked and so on ... Since I know most of you around here, and I know how most you flame around here, I can't say I'll be the nicest guy in SS, but I can handle myself pretty well I suppose... Don't expect me to allow "gipsy" shit and stuff :-S

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Like I was saying I just resumed Dota, I'm reaccomodating quickly but I'll need a few more games I think. Suppose I can handle any roles, I don't have any preferences anymore... I would say between Low-Mid skill right now, hopefully MidSkill again if I get revouched :)

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Well ... I started playing 7 years ago, when I was in 6th grade .. I was mostly a pubber ... I began discovering what DotA means 2 or 3 years ago but I wasn't interested till last year or so. I was in EDL/SS, other leagues on Garena/Rgc (Not anymore since they never see me online) and played some Tournaments with a few friends.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I sincerely hope my level now isn't that bad to get me denied :D I'll post the best games in last two days. If you need any other replay, don't hesitate to tell me..
The Lina replay dates from June or July I think ... it should be decent :)

Bot^Fanat1k
15th September 2011, 07:36 AM
support

RaouL
15th September 2011, 12:20 PM
nooB crix, but support

-Decay-
15th September 2011, 01:11 PM
watched the es replay.
no lane movement even if u were on puck-es lane(puck being an excelent solo). u had no possibility for a kill against omni.
u had some good movements later on but still many many mistakes.
i'll watch one more replay then i'll decide
edit: watched lina replay, it was good roaming and all
i'll give you a chance since u were in ss before but i don't want to see any of your previews shits like taking main carry while there are other better carry players in team.
1/3

mapY^
15th September 2011, 03:04 PM
^Well, that puck was awful ... couldn't do much with him on lane ..

-KaMiKaZa-
15th September 2011, 03:13 PM
watched the es replay.
no lane movement even if u were on puck-es lane(puck being an excelent solo). u had no possibility for a kill against omni.
u had some good movements later on but still many many mistakes.
i'll watch one more replay then i'll decide
edit: watched lina replay, it was good roaming and all
i'll give you a chance since u were in ss before but i don't want to see any of your previews shits like taking main carry while there are other better carry players in team.
1/3

like me

@topic: supp for iliul or w/e xD

-Decay-
15th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Well, that puck was awful ... couldn't do much with him on lane ..
more of a reason to go ganking

PsychaoS_
15th September 2011, 05:38 PM
sup

DRG-
15th September 2011, 05:45 PM
sup :D

RiKi_AzDaJa
15th September 2011, 05:52 PM
supp for mapy ro whore

Tayschrenn
15th September 2011, 07:37 PM
You are mapy? I mean did you play on ss some time ago under ilovemywallet nick?

mapY^
15th September 2011, 08:07 PM
I played like 7 months ago on that account, than faith or jestic switched my acces on -vs^mapy-, than on isohl, than i requested unvouch 2 months ago :D Now it's the real wallet on that account :-?

GoodanGeL
15th September 2011, 10:26 PM
support.

Tayschrenn
15th September 2011, 10:39 PM
well its fucking confusing

Anyway i remember you as a nice lad, therefore vouch.

^ILoveMyWallet^
16th September 2011, 04:26 PM
Wallet is wallet now.
noob mapy is mapy now :D

-Decay-
16th September 2011, 06:05 PM
stop it with the useless spam and only english in this section

mapY^
16th September 2011, 09:45 PM
3rd pls ? :D

LetMePwnYou
17th September 2011, 01:19 AM