PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request Hacker

Hacker
6th September 2011, 10:26 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Ivan,eurobattle.net nickname is Hacker.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Croatia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
I have been playing dota for a while and i think i am ready to go to next lvl.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Respect me and i respect u twice more.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I think i need improvements at last hitting creeps(i know how to do it,but im still not doing it like real pros)

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
LAN games with friends, PD.eu, chanel balkan few times.

8) 8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Im gonna get them tomorow morning.

-Decay-
6th September 2011, 10:45 PM
since you only play pubs i'm going to go on a whim and say u're not nearly ready for this league but i'll let someone else close the thread

mezhulol
7th September 2011, 07:02 AM
I can play all roles very good except support,i know support is easiest but i rarely play it because its not interesting like carry

?

Anyway, you have a nicely written request but you're using the old EDL template while you're applying for SS. You have 24 hours to check the template again, fix your answers, and add 2 replays (good places to play if you don't have a better option are ro and balkan).

Hacker
7th September 2011, 10:44 PM
First of all i would like to apologise, was fool because i didn't check for new format, about that for saying i play only pub games, i said it cause its mostly i do but i did play on balkan chanel few games and i liked it and i was pretty good. Ill try to get those replays ASAP and fix my answers.

I changed template and ill get replays tomorow morning :)

NOe1
20th September 2011, 11:18 AM
it seems u are not interested to join in our community.