PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request Suc. [---]

SuckASs
4th September 2011, 12:18 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hello , my name is Remus and my b.net username is Suc.

2.) Your Age.
I'm 17.

3.) Where are you from?
I'm from Romania.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation) .
I want to play in this league because I want to learn from the best b.net has to offer and from what I've heard I will find them all here.I heard of ss from a bunch of romanians allready vouched & i've also seen the threads on forum.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper. (
I think my skill and knowledge of dota is somewhere above average , and as for my manners , I am very calm and I don't really care about flaming people for any reason at all.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I have the basic knowledge of every hero in DOTA . I am very good with playing supportive heroes , Even though I can play decent as any carry-type hero I prefer playing as support. I can play heroes that require a bit of micro too but I can't say I'm good with them ( meepo / chen etc. ) since I didn't really play them in challenges.

7.) A brief history about yourself
I've started playing dota on Garena with some of my friends ( the only league I played there was ihl ) , then I moved on to eurobattle.net ( had some games on edl ) and after a 2 years break from playing I returned to b.net . I'm currently playing cm's & cd's on ro , balkan and sometimes even on rgc/gplay.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss
requirements.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/176583 -venge
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/177124 -yurnero
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/176590 -cm

Immortal.Dani
6th September 2011, 11:00 AM
ajde admins , go vote.

Tayschrenn
6th September 2011, 11:22 AM
vote yes or no?

Bilis
6th September 2011, 12:44 PM
vote no, he didn't let me have he's spot to observe a game last night.

Vaikiss
6th September 2011, 12:53 PM
i vote yes becouse me good person

Immortal.Dani
6th September 2011, 03:15 PM
i vote no beacuse i like coca cola .

-Decay-
6th September 2011, 11:41 PM
just watched venge replay, srsly i don't know why u even gave us this replay
i haven't seen a venomancer so useless in my whole life, lane phase is useless, i can't judge anything from there
U didn't do enough gangs u were always in am's ass(hint: when your triple hero gets vanguard, u can pretty much let him stay solo). U had tp on you but u never used it. Also i did not like your item choice, u took point booster(1200g) when u could've taken staff(1000) and went for force staff which is 10000times better than aghanim. Your fight positioning wasn't very good either, venge isn't supposed to atack AT ALL, u get 1stun and that's enough u go b and wait to swap.

cm replay: good spellbuild, pretty good lane movement, but HORRIBLE itembuild, pt first item, never have i seen such a ridiculous thing on a support.
So you had 1bad replay and 1decent one

i was not impressed, that's a deny from me

mezhulol
7th September 2011, 07:25 AM
I don't like how you went on lane without salve both times, on cm you just spammed nova without harassing and went b, you also seem to lose your hero control a lot. On the other hand you bought massive amounts of wards and you have some knowledge over skill builds but I don't think this is all that's needed, so deny. I suggest you watched some reps or observed some games so that you can improve yourself and reapply later.

NOe1
20th September 2011, 11:17 AM
denied.