View Full Version : .approved Vouch req DarkInferno]27 [+++]

DarkInferno]27
3rd September 2011, 09:58 PM
1)Your personal and bnet name.
Alex , DarkInferno]27

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Romania,Bucharest

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I want to play there b-cuz i want to become better,i want to play against players better than me and learn from them,also,b-cuz i want to play with my friends there and reach a new lvl.Immortal.faith told me about ss.

5.)Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I like to believe that i`m a calm guy...i`m not a flammer,and thats for sure also i have a good temper.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well i hope/think that i`m an average player,but I know that there is room for better,that`s why i`m applying here....I usually play only carry.

7.) A brief history about yourself
I played on Garena rooms 1-5(Romania),on RGC [EU/RO servers] and now I play on b-net Romania,mostly challenges on Romania and tournaments.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

DNA-Doomix
3rd September 2011, 10:51 PM
I'm not very interested in watching your last hits so upload a support replay to see how you're doing on that role.

Immortal.Dani
3rd September 2011, 11:25 PM
he is carry player , doesn't play support , i'll pick him allways , we will allways stack so i'll give him carry , i trust him.

DarkInferno]27
4th September 2011, 01:37 AM
Oh,so i`m supposed to understand that in order to join SS i have to put only replays with support?what happend with people that play carry?i dont understand in a game everyone has his role support/carry you need good players for both sides to win a game....:|

Majestic.
4th September 2011, 02:45 AM
If you know to play carry good, you can play decent support then, too. Try to get at least one replay where u play support hero.

[abdullah]
4th September 2011, 01:57 PM
they work like chinese, from 5-1 of trust,trusted players(1) play carry and 5 sup, andwhen you are new player you obviosly start with sup untill u gain their trust.I mean they wont give to a unknown player carry in first 4-5 games untill they see how good he is :D

Sup for me

DarkInferno]27
4th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Oh,ok.I understand and it makes perfect sense for me if you put it this way and explain it better,cuz DNA-Doomix`s reply was kinda "blurry"...I`ll add a support replay.

[^RawR^]
4th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Why didn't I think of making this nickname

DarkInferno]27
4th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Ironic,Rawr?:)

DarkInferno]27
4th September 2011, 04:31 PM
I hope it counts even if it`s kinda short cuz the enemyes FF-ed,it shows me in captain position/playing lich support...if it doesent count cuz its 2 short i`ll add a longer one :)

PROTOZZ
4th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Both Rawr and DarkInferno are "creative" nicks.

mezhulol
4th September 2011, 04:46 PM
sup

DNA-Doomix
5th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Support.Have at least 1 tp on any hero you have.Also,work on your ward placement a bit.

Majestic.
5th September 2011, 12:07 PM
vouched

NOe1
30th September 2011, 10:36 AM
full member, congrats.