.cass.
3rd September 2011, 02:13 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Personal name : Alex ... Bnet name : ^CaSs^

2.) Your Age.
21 yo

3.) Where are you from?
I'm From Romania , Bucharest

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I want to play on SS couse i whana Play Some good game without noobs and pluggers player ... and to have chanse to play with the best players on Bnet

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am a cool chill player ho like to talk and learn from other players ^^

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.[quote]
Mid skilled
[quote]
7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I play dota on bnet for 4 years ... i played 2 years on garena and participate on IHDL RDL on garena ....

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=145780&page=8 -> #107

DNA-Doomix
3rd September 2011, 03:38 PM
You must post at least 2 replays.

.cass.
3rd September 2011, 04:03 PM
the second replay i try to post failed couse of an error ... the link above the lich replay is from dct2 RO group ... there is 2 replay at the post #107 ... dunno way it give me error when i try to post it...

Kassel
3rd September 2011, 04:11 PM
pls learn english xD

mezhulol
3rd September 2011, 05:49 PM
Lich starting with 2 clarities and frost nova=bad, why did you upload that 10 min trash replay anyway? Yeah you killed a solo bala that was at edge of lane 3 times, and you ganked a wardless solo mid invo passing through all possible ward locations w/o dust and smoke. Doesn't seem good enough, sorry.

.cass.
3rd September 2011, 06:02 PM
ok .. my bad ... maybe this league is not for me .. thx anyway ... btw i uploade the lich replay couse i don't have any other replays atm