PDA

View Full Version : .denied Vouch Request ^iLoveMyWalleT^ [+++]

^ILoveMyWallet^
3rd September 2011, 12:25 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hello, my name is Bogdan and my Xpam nickname - ^ilovemywallet^ .

2.) Your Age.
18 y/o

3.) Where are you from?
I am from Romania, city of Ploiesti .

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
Well I am kinda tired of random players and I decided I wanna play in a decent league.. I heard about the league from many sources, I even played here twice or so .
Also I have many friends playing in this league (ex - EDL members and not only) and I want to take part to some really competitive games .

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am very mannered and I don't have any kind of problems like 'temperament loosing' .
I can describe me as being calm most of the time .
I am not an adept of arguing and I can keep it like that unless I am provoked and I have to defend myself .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I deeply believe that I'm a medium skilled player. I think that I know a fair amount of in-game usable tricks about this game nowdays ...
I know how to use mini-map properly, I have the most needed 'map awarness', I know what 'lasthit' and 'deny' mean, I have a pretty decent spell usage and I know each hero and which itembuild should be done on it and also, the most important thing in DotA, I can say that I'm an adept of treating 'teamwork' with seriousity .
Throughout, I can't say that I dislike any type of heroes, but I honestly prefer support/gankers/initiators over others .

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Summarily my history would look like this:
I discovered DotA somewhere about 6 years ago, I can't say exactly what year was it, nor what version of the map was mostly played then .
My first-first games were pubs on both garena and xpam. Back then I couldn't decide what server I liked the most, but later something from eurobattle.net, I don't know exactly what, appealed to me and attracted me more so I decided to leave GGC aside .
In the next few years, I've played in leagues like 'hostbot' and on garena I've spent some time playing from some random DotA rooms to most high-level rated ones. I can say that meanwhile I've gained the how we call it today 'basics of DotA'.
However, I tried my best and I managed to improve my skills with every game that I've played. After some time I went in a 'privs to clan wars' row for a decent period of time. 'Now', I acquired most of my skills .
Lately, the balance has shifted back to xpam, where I've been playing in leagues as EDL and for a short period of time in SS .
Also more than 1 year ago, I decided to try out the new garena and I've managed to get vouch in leagues as IHAL, DGL, RCPL etc. because I had an offer to be administrator in one of the leagues mentioned before.
After 1 year break I came back, played lots of challanges @ Ro channel and different tours/cups @ rgc, gplay, ggc etc. and I decided to try again here.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
1. 1st game i'm playing warlock - support - with ss players.
2. 2nd game is lion -support - challange @ Ro channel.
3. 3rd game is venge - kinda roamer - challange @ Ro again.

P.S: i beat meshu at playin support !

Tho I can add more replays if needed.

Immortal.Dani
3rd September 2011, 01:12 PM
mega noob , but support...

mezhulol
3rd September 2011, 01:33 PM
dude you "safelist member" forum title already o.O, I think you were removed for inactivity so imo this vouch not rly needed, but sup anyway

RaouL
3rd September 2011, 01:49 PM
!supã

-KaMiKaZa-
3rd September 2011, 05:16 PM
cool guy as far as i remember , support

Quon√
3rd September 2011, 08:22 PM
!sup

Bot^Fanat1k
3rd September 2011, 10:08 PM
Support for wallet

Aledati
3rd September 2011, 10:14 PM
the biggest problem in dota is everyone think he is the best player on the world, immortal and mystic u rly need one mega rape from good player to calm down.

and sup for wallet, i remember him as good player, just hope you gonna be more active this time.
gl with other vouchers.
2/3

RayAlleN
3rd September 2011, 10:28 PM
supp for wallet , and pls some1 unvouch this mystic or w/e , just look at him , trololololololololololol

Aledati
3rd September 2011, 10:35 PM
so if u proove here you are better player than immortal your parents will be proud on you??
whats the point of your conversation?
and stop it, fight somewhere else, this is vouch request not who is best player.

DNA-Doomix
3rd September 2011, 10:39 PM
Vouched good luck.

mezhulol
3rd September 2011, 11:51 PM
Wallet for the record you're on trial

Majestic.
4th September 2011, 02:57 AM
Consider your deleted post as warning.

NOe1
4th November 2011, 06:33 PM
inactive, removed.