PDA

View Full Version : When, where, how?

Herzer
31st August 2011, 03:09 PM
Is NoTD still being played at eurobattle.net? I haven't seen any games created for some time.
I used to play NoTD some time ago, made it up to Sgt. and I would very much like to play it again. I like it at least as much as DoTA and it would be very disappointing, I believe not just for me, if there are no more NoTD games being played.
So, if anyone knows where and when are NoTD games being played, and what is required to play there, please share the information with me.

Thanks

LimpOfZed
31st August 2011, 07:03 PM
I haven't seen games hosted in months. Would love to play though.

Nxuann
31st August 2011, 11:23 PM
Hey there, you're maybe like, 4 years late. :p
We used to have lots of notd players. Now most of them have moved to something else and afaik there aren't many games on eurobattle.net anymore. You might still give the bots a try (more info here: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148961)

We had a re-gathering in july, where old notd players came back to the channel to play a game or two, but most of them had stopped, and I still wonder if that will be a once-in-a-lifetime rebirth or if people will start playing again. Try to check there forums often, since a "rebirth" could happen quickly.

Hayao
1st September 2011, 02:18 PM
As far as I know, the only place left in the world to find games now are on the official Bnet server, the Europe one (Northrend). Unless the Chinese are still playing, but its impossible to even get on their game clients, let alone find their games, unless you know Chinese.

The Northrend clan that plays is called Clan ZMC, and their hosts bots hosts across different servers including eurobattle.net. But be aware that most of the clan members like playing notd3 and not notd2. I think its because they discovered notd through notd3.

There is also a kind of mini revival for notd SO there, with a few games happening almost everyday at night time (US time). Old players may have quite a few surprises when you see who have been playing there...

Herzer
2nd September 2011, 04:22 PM
I will watch this forum for any games announcements.

Fahque_L
10th September 2011, 11:11 PM
on eurobattle server add these 2 bots to your friend list and you should see when they enter a game lobby and be able to join.

ZMC_Bot
and
ZMC_Bot2

The first one autohosts notd3 games for public. The second one is used by the clan members for private (veteran) games.
The clan is based on Northrend but the bot hosts across Norhrend, xpam and USEast.