View Full Version : .approved Vr [Soul] [+++]

[Djole]
22nd August 2011, 05:03 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Djordje, [Soul]

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Republic of Serbia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)

Its best league of xpam, and i want to be a part of it cos i tired of balkan and pd pubs. Dont remeber from whom i heard it about it.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I think i m ok, i rarely provoke any1 or start flames, but it is certain that I will not allow some brat flames me.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Mid/high skill i think. When i play against good players i give my best, on the other hand, when playing pubs/lowskill privs, i can fail cos i dont feel any presure.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Started playing in lans in local net-caffe with some friends few years ago, then came to xpam and till then i m here. For some time i played on rgc and ggc, but now i m only here and just sometimes i go to rgc. On rgc i was and still am in plenty of leagues but none of them is worth pointing out.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://ss.leaguebots.com/gamestats.php?id=74 <---- es replay
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=322 <--- venge replay

I dont have anymore of suport replays cos i didnt play it alot lately. If u need more tell me.

First is with some pubers and nonick against ss stack, and second is balkan game with some noobs against best balkan players.

[-NoNick-]
22nd August 2011, 05:06 PM
oMG DJOLE BEST PALYER EU INSTANT VOUCH PLZ

NOe1
22nd August 2011, 05:29 PM
vouch.

RayAlleN
22nd August 2011, 05:34 PM
supppp hihiihihehehehehhahahahohohho

Pyro
22nd August 2011, 05:37 PM
3.) Where are you from?