View Full Version : .denied VR [W3PD]hrablicky [+++]

[W3PD]rebrik
22nd August 2011, 04:49 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Dominik, [W3PD]hrablicky

2.) Your age.

3.) Where are you from.
Slovakia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
i hate games where some "pro" players take carry heroes, ruine game etc. I hope i can play better dota on Safelist, i think safelist is good idea, i just want to improve my skill with good players who are here

5.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper im playing until the end everytime and i never flame if i see the players are doing the maximum, i want to win everytime and im doing my best for it

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
my best hero is Clockwerk, carry: bloodseeker, weaver... supports: lion, rylai
i can play support with everything, i usually play supports

7.)A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
its about 4 years im playing dota, im playing on xpam... usually challenges, some tournaments

8.)Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/czsk/gamestats.php?id=9944 carry CZSK challenge
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=198 support Balkan
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=299 support Balkan
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=166 support Balkan

[BMS]Slardar
22nd August 2011, 04:53 PM
support decent player like rebrik

MYSTIC.
22nd August 2011, 04:55 PM
go post more games where i fail xd

Quon√
22nd August 2011, 09:11 PM
go post more games where i fail xd

Thats coz u make lothars to every hero :whip:

mezhulol
22nd August 2011, 09:13 PM
Dude make your own forum account..

[W3PD]hrablicky
22nd August 2011, 11:45 PM
sorry it didnt work, but now its ok i have my own acc

mezhulol
22nd August 2011, 11:55 PM
Cool, I'll watch reps later

MYSTIC.
23rd August 2011, 01:24 AM
support , just played game with him and he seems decent enough , that replay is good imo so post it if u want

[W3PD]hrablicky
23rd August 2011, 01:31 AM
http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=1790
this is the game he is talking about, thx mystic, but i think he just wanted to have posted game in which he owned :D

MYSTIC.
23rd August 2011, 01:41 AM
LOL no man , i just wanted to help u cus i thk u played good, and btw game when i own means nothing for them cus im already full member , so when they watch replay they wont even watch how i play and what i did that game , theyll watch u

Majestic.
23rd August 2011, 02:24 AM
U sure?

MYSTIC.
23rd August 2011, 02:30 AM
u talking to me?

mezhulol
23rd August 2011, 05:06 AM
I watched all your supp replays and here's what I saw

First of all, you do a lot of mistakes;
As venom you would use gale on mirana when wr was an easier kill, you wouldn't spam snakes to defend your tower (even though you maxed them as someone told you), but you stayed near it while it was being pushed->you died stupidly giving them 230 gold bonus with the tower.
As tide you would be late on that gank against mirana top because you were idling near neutrals (nevermind the fact he was stupid enough to give you a 2nd chance), or roam some totally blind areas of the map practically asking for a countergank
As cm you would not get ulti at level 6, you got aura instead of nova at level 2, also you always waited too long to start casting, and when you did you initiated with bite instead of nova, having to waste 1 second walking in range.
I never also saw you carrying a TP to save your allies in an emergency, and even though you could have bought stick in all games pretty early you never did, and it's kind of a core item.

On the other hand, though, you were always eager to listen to suggestions and advices, ask the team where to ward, gave salves around and stuff, and it seemed like you always try your best.

So, I'll vouch for you, hoping you'll keep this attitude and try to be more focused if you get accepted.

DNA-Doomix
23rd August 2011, 01:44 PM
Don't let invis runes when you are initiator of any kind.You let them all for bottle carrier who never picked them up which led to enemies getting them.As for the rest of that game you did decent and since you like to gang be more active with your team members(like go top i have smoke/ulti lets kill etc).

As for CM replay you harassed good on lane and got some kills but you didn't utilize your money as you should(get stick,wards,boots,bracer to turn it to jango etc).

These are small details that can be fixed,so vouch from me too.

ATTENTION::: ALWAYS CARRY TP WHATEVER YOUR HERO!!!

[W3PD]hrablicky
23rd August 2011, 02:02 PM
ok thx ill remember

Aledati
23rd August 2011, 02:25 PM
added, good luck in trial period.

mezhulol
1st September 2011, 10:40 PM
Denied
A really stunning effort, you played a lot of games and did your best but it's obvious you are not ready yet, as you probably have noticed yourself. Please don't hesitate to reapply when you think you have improved a bit.