View Full Version : VR Bane[sk] [---]

Bane[sk]
21st August 2011, 02:51 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Michal ( Bane[sk] )

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Slovakia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.

Well I'm trying to find some group of players who know to play on good level and I want to improve myself -also try to play with players from other countries and share our epxs.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Huh :) When I play with normal players I think I'm good. But like always some flames can be possbile too - but normal players accept that you sometime flame :bless:

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Well my favourite heroes are Invoker, Terror, Wind and so on.. and I can play support too. Mb I dont know how to play pugna :pet: (hate this hero)

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I don't remember exactly how long I play dota but I remember Riki with other ulti. (Maybe 5 years+). I played on original bnet (cw's ith friends in cybercafe) Garena and now XPAM. No experiences in leagues - just stream of some match.

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

mezhulol
21st August 2011, 05:04 PM
EDIT:
Nevermind, public replays are not allowed, you are denied for a month.
You can reapply taking replays from a private league or, since you're not vouched in any, from a balkan, ro or cz/sk challenge.
I suggest you took a look at some ss (or any somehow skilled) replays though, you're way too bad in skill and item builds.