View Full Version : Voucg req _Spasa_ [---]

_Spasa_
20th August 2011, 07:59 PM
1.Your personal and bnet name.
Name:Spasoje,Nick:_spasa_

2.Your Age.

3.Where are you from?
Serbia.

4. State your reason why you want to play here.
I think i could handle this level, and i want to play pro-descent games . . . in my oppinion i`m good enough for this.

5.State your reason why you want to play here.
Want to play with skilled players,also to improve my skill... i wish to play in games with no rage quit, and leaving games for no reason.

6.Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I play dota for a long time and i`m useful for team in all roles ( carry, ganker, support, tea sacrificing if need). Good with farming, last hitting and denying.

7.A brief history about yourself
Playing dota about 5 years,on eurobnet 4 years,leagues edl,ihrl,dpl,hb,balkan,dotalicious...

[BMS]Slardar
20th August 2011, 08:43 PM
if omnicali vouched , then spasa has my support xD

Vaikiss
20th August 2011, 08:56 PM
Sapport!

-Decay-
20th August 2011, 09:31 PM
4replays srsly?xD
there should be a rule that allows a max of 2replays xD

Vaikiss
20th August 2011, 09:41 PM
well u don't have to watch them all unless those 2 are ineficient ones

RayAlleN
20th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Supp spasoje , he deserve and btw decent hs player spasoje !

Bot^Fanat1k
20th August 2011, 10:41 PM
supp za spasu

-Decay-
21st August 2011, 11:38 AM
i didn't like the puck replay
you kept whining about not being able to farm bot. You weren't supposed to, you were only there to make their 3heroes stay on the same lane so your top carry and mid hero could freefarm
also, i didn't like your itembuild AT ALL. No rob, u never had tp even if u were solo pushing bot and team was fighting mid. Also ogre axe instead of dagger. Big NO.

ds replay was ok, i liked how u left for gangs very often.

@am replay. Only watched a bit of it since i made up my mind.
Didn't like how u were autoatackfarming. Even if u got creeps u were pushing your lane like crazy and ds could easily farm. Also u were wasting blinks like np. Dude mana doesn't grow on trees u have poor manapool u can't just waste mana to move faster.

deny from me

NOe1
21st August 2011, 11:41 AM
u don't know how to proper build spells on od. deny.

DNA-Doomix
21st August 2011, 12:28 PM
DS replay was decent.You were with team when you were needed.Skill wise i was satisfied.Your items were so useless.DS can be very beefy tank still you made no items to support his role(vanguard,hood).You were entering teamfights and only aoe was enough to knock you out or at least let oyu with red hp bar.

AM replay was no comment...

I was ready to give you a chance but when i saw auto-attacking magina i was dissapointed so...

Deny from me too,you can re-apply in 1 month.