omnicali
19th August 2011, 07:10 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Marko, Omnicali

2.) Your Age.
I am 25.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia, Cacak, living in Belgrade atm.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I want to play here because I need some decent mid skilled league and I hope that SS is like that. I heard for SS long time ago, but I cant rly tell how I heard for it. I play here 5 years and I know many former and present SS members which could explain how I heard for it.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I know that some people dont agree with this but I am rly calm and kind guy. But I am also adjustable which means that I fit in environment. So if ss is mannered community I will be mannered as well. But I flame people who flame me 1st. But that should not happen if ss is mannered league as I already said. That is my honest assessment and you decide is that good enough for SS.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I am mid skilled player. I have read SS skill requirements and I fulfill all of them. I can play each role and I love them all the same.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I started playing dota in 2004 or 2005, not sure (because I also played tides of blood and dday which are similiar to dota). At first I played with friends in lan, but then we started playing high skill dota-league on bnet. After that I quit dota for some time and than I came back in 2006 on this server. I have played all pvpgn leagues except SS, many pub games here also, Anubia, Eal and couple more on RGC, Garena etc.. Right now I play just Dotalicius pubs and privs (which are currently best games excluding top world leagues) and Balkan,RO, CZSK on this server.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=331
puck

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=6
tiny

Vaikiss
19th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Support

imo hes good enough

i was obsing 1 of the games (puck one) he was kinda pasive vs meepo but overall he did good

Aledati
19th August 2011, 08:07 PM
just played game with him, he is pretty good.

1/3

mezhulol
19th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Support, you're persistent.
If one complaint is heard on your attitude you won't be given a 2nd chance.

-Decay-
19th August 2011, 08:35 PM
i won't watch replays coz i'm too tired
i played a few games with u, u looked decent, i'll give u a chance
that's 3/3 gl with trial

mezhulol
23rd August 2011, 03:55 AM
Denied, not good enough yet.
You can reapply when you think you have improved, starting in one month from now.