View Full Version : !vouch STK.MightyPain [---]

paiNISTHESHIT
9th August 2011, 01:18 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Im Angel "STK.MightyPain" Shira

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Albania

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I have some friends there and want to play as stack there. I've heard this league from this forum at least 2 years ago or so.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Im well-mannered, but i can get nervous when sm1 fails and he start saying bullshits too.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
HS-. My role is Support/ganker.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
GamersLeague
Int.DotA
OK.DL
ClanWars with my clan.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/151943 - Int.DotA - Venge.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/151944 - Int.DotA - Rylai.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/151945 - OK.DL - Witch Doctor.

Kassel
9th August 2011, 08:17 AM
for the rylai replay, first off u started with 2 healing salve and 3 tangos, imo u dont need that much reg because most of the time u stay b or harras from fog/woods unless u dont heal ur allys, besides that u could get few + stats which let u survive 1 - 2 hits more, sometimes it saves ur life. but u werent in tri vs tri so cant judge that for now. also u died in tower like a nab, u could nova freeze and retreat since tower was attacking u and naga + venge could kill her without ur hits. u risked giving fb to wr.
also i didnt like that u often freeze right after nova or vica versa.and i cant repeat it often enough, the MOST important thing for a support is carry a tp.
all of ur team carried tps. only u were the only person without a tp half of the time.
on the other side i saw gank hungry potential in u.
i need see more to judge u.

venge same start as items as rylai + stick xD. best example again , u harrased puck , later u were able to stun him but u missed 4 mana for terror which im sure would lead to FB since u and wr landed 3 hits or more. 2 branches , u would have the mana = fb =).
again for the first 450 gold u buy 3tangos 2clarities 1smoke
AND NO TP! but this are little things which can be solved fast.

again i saw the gank hungry and u were running from lane to lane trying to gank. u didnt farm at all and were almost always with team/on the way to team. thats a big +

i ll watch the wd later and give my decision.

DNA-Doomix
9th August 2011, 11:17 AM
WD: I didnt like your play,why you got chick+wards? you were dead meat cause of that for like 25 mins until you made that useless urn.Also,you were idling a lot of time and you tried to gang a hard to kill hero(potm).You didnt have any kind of coordination as team so ganging potm was wasted time.Another mistake as odd as it may sounds was buying fast boots,you were left with 600 hp like whole game.You could've delayed your boots till min 10 and get some bracers and then turn them to jango.The only thing i liked was that you were with your team most of the times.

VS: You did better than WD.For me it seemed like you were left behind,trying to catch up with team.You did good on lane you could've harassed a bit more though not only stun+2-3 hits.Also,get some stats on supports ALWAYS,bracers/branches early on/wand etc.

CM: You played well this game.You were with team,ganging together and stuff,bought wards constantly,got some stats too a bit late but it's ok.

!deny from me,i dont think you are ready for this league

mezhulol
9th August 2011, 12:22 PM
Deny, I'm not into giving you another chance anytime soon.

Majestic.
9th August 2011, 04:01 PM
denied