View Full Version : .denied vouch request totally_screwd [+++]

totally_screwd
7th August 2011, 01:38 PM
Your personal and bnet name

Eko , totally_screwd

Your Age

Where are you from?

Germany

State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)

some of my friends invited me to play here. I am on bnet mostly and besides rgc rooms I want to be part of a pro league on bnet also

Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper

I get angry sometimes just like everyone but I never flamed someone and took any punishments because of it(ban/warn)

Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I know how to play any role but I mostly play carry/solo and I think I am one of the best players who play on bnet

A brief history about yourself

I have been playing dota since 5.84c(around 7 years ago),mostly I play nowadays pubs on pd.eu bot,when I want to play some serious cm games I login to RGC ,there I am vouched on some channels like anubia-idl ,cro community , eal , osl ,edl etc

Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2210022/finals (where my team played vs some of the guys from ss (one of the pd tour finals)
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2208930/quarter1 (this the first game of that tour vs some noob clan)

[PiG]Blackeye
7th August 2011, 02:34 PM
support
btw u should give second replay cuz we get raped badly at frist one cuz of me and clock ,anyway decent enoguh

totally_screwd
7th August 2011, 02:38 PM
I did not give 2. final game cause it took 72 mins and I had again windrunner :D

ps: ss-tay picked so bad imo,picking 2x melee on trilane (i mean after spec picking ogre as one of the sups) so trilane failed also

[PiG]Blackeye
7th August 2011, 02:42 PM
well i didnt play rhasta half year also anyway omi fukced up us 2 in both games,anyway u had good teamplay ,skill bulit and etc so i think u wont be lost in ss games.
gl

Kassel
7th August 2011, 02:58 PM
ye know u a bit longer, i will give u a chance
vouch 1/3

btw alone for this statement i should deny u xD
I know how to play any role but I mostly play carry/solo and I think I am one of the best players who play on bnet

but i dont wanna miss the best carry player see in action LOL

Vaikiss
7th August 2011, 03:29 PM
good player

imo ss material

DNA-Doomix
7th August 2011, 07:00 PM
if we set aside the fact that huskar never harassed you and that black is noob(i love u black xD) you played good.Just buy TP,it's the most basic knowledge for a higher play.

!support 2/3

Quon√
8th August 2011, 12:53 AM

LoL screwd xD I think that even Emp isn't that arrogant ^^

!s

MYSTIC.
8th August 2011, 01:45 AM
LOOOOOOOOL after i see that , unsupport

[YuMa]EMPEROR
8th August 2011, 01:51 AM
I'm not arrogant im just raging :<

Majestic.
8th August 2011, 01:58 AM
u raped tay+blackeye.

autovouch.

mezhulol
14th August 2011, 01:11 PM
You have 3 games in 7 days, please try to play some games soon..

mezhulol
17th August 2011, 09:28 AM
If you don't play some games soon we'll have to remove you.

Majestic.
21st August 2011, 09:38 PM
I was about to keep you, since you seemed decent enough but you don't like playing here, obviously. Pub ownage rox.