PDA

View Full Version : Account creation problems

Cen
5th August 2011, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone

It came to our attention that there are problems when creating server account with gmail.
If you have a spare gmail, please try to create an account with it and let us know if the activation mail was delivered to you.

So far I can confirm that hotmail and yahoo mail work without a problem (check junk folders). So should any personal mails and mails from your net provider.

From now I will no longer manually create accounts for gmail users because I simply do not have time to deal with this. But before declaring gmail as useless service, I wanted to ask you for a test.

Let me know about the success with gmail in the post below.

Regards, cen

IcyPig
6th August 2011, 01:56 AM
As for Gmail it runs smooth , Gmail is best for activations ,but hotmail cause problems ,it takes 30 mins to get mail ,it as like forever ,but i think its their problem since i dont get reply from other service as well ^^.

iStealSkills
6th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Gmail not working for me...

xesaxesa
7th August 2011, 01:13 AM
Gmail the best.! Working !:cool2:

JamesBond000
7th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Worked fine for me and i got the email in under a min

hellbreaker
9th August 2011, 10:40 PM
ı created an account with hotmail.but ı cant use it. ı coldnt activate my account. ı am using it here but ı cant play game with it. help me pls

Cen
9th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Forum account is different than server account.

http://app2.eurobattle.net/accounts/

MiZiGe
10th August 2011, 02:08 AM
btw., I have tried contacting google about this a few months back - surprise surprise, I have still not heard back from them.

Alechs
10th August 2011, 08:08 PM
well yesterday i tried to create an account for WacraftIII using a yahoo mail adress...and i haven't received any reply for activation...can you do something about that? is there any chance in the future to use the desired account?

Cen
10th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Checked junk folder?

Alechs
10th August 2011, 08:26 PM
yes...there's no mail

Is there something i can do?

normel-
11th August 2011, 01:58 AM
Just 1 question . When you enterd your mail at the creation of your account , did you insert www to ? Moust of all new users are doing this huge mistake and that's why all of you aren't receiveing any comfirmation mail :happy: . I personal had this problem with at least 7 players that I hepled.

Katai
11th August 2011, 08:56 PM
guys, can you help me out? i triyed to create a server account to play games with it ...and no succes..its sayis to every nickname that i enter that its already taken! :( i even typed something like "23kas93kkas3" as a nickname, and the same thing appears: "the name its already in use!" :(( some help preety please?

nvm, i figured it out. :D

MR.baby
13th August 2011, 03:50 PM
guys, can you help me out? i triyed to create a server account to play games with it ...and no succes..its sayis to every nickname that i enter that its already taken! :( i even typed something like "23kas93kkas3" as a nickname, and the same thing appears: "the name its already in use!" :(( some help preety please?

nvm, i figured it out. :D

just Change the valid mail and it will work fine !

ToTa-
14th August 2011, 11:19 AM
:create new e-mail:

Trosenses
16th August 2011, 03:32 PM
i cant activating :/

spektra
19th August 2011, 04:43 PM
i cannot login

Cen
19th August 2011, 06:15 PM
If one mail fails, wait 2 days for account deletion and try with different mail provider. It's strange, becaus we tested gmail/hotmail and sometimes it worked on both, sometimes on neither.

Sai.InkBeast
19th August 2011, 08:43 PM
I cant active my account :/

Kelthar
27th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Due to these recent problems, wouldn't a "re-send activation email" button be super useful?

Cen
31st August 2011, 12:37 AM
We did some tests and everything seems to work fine.

If you did not receive e-mail it's because you provided non existing one. If you're absolutely sure your e-mail is correct, send me a PM and I will send a test mail to you for confirmation. Only then we will troubleshoot the creation system.

Best Regards