MagiciaN_
4th August 2011, 03:06 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Name: Miroslav
Bnet name: MagiciaN_

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Serbia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)

I was already safelisted (nick [NDL]Dark.Magic), but didnt played xpam for a long time so acc erased, and ofc this is the number 1 place on xpam where i wanna play

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

i even dont flame when i am flamed, ok mby i snap after poeple's lot of flame and stupid acting but thats rarely... i have manners, calm temper...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

ok honestly i srsly think i am enough skilled for ss, and on the other hand there are times when i can fail like biggest noob ever, but u know that hapens (u'll see :) )...prefer hard farm caries, semi carys, action heroes, i can also babysit and ward support well, hate roamers, i slowly move across the map, also dislike iniciators/tanks...... just dont like em but i can play em decent always...

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

ss, public leagues on garena, cw-s, nothing much...

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

MagiciaN_
4th August 2011, 03:09 AM
just 1 notice, my nick in potmss game is binki, some dudes told me thats not problem posting game with another nick, u can see somebody is calling me magician...

Bot^Fanat1k
4th August 2011, 08:37 AM
Use quotes or u ll be insta denyed!

-Decay-
4th August 2011, 09:01 AM
u have 1day to improve application
use quotes like this
*[/COLOR]] QUESTION
but without the *
also write a lot more at questions otherwise i will close this thread
also, i want some old player to confirm if he ever was in ss, since i never once saw him.

Quon√
4th August 2011, 12:06 PM
@ Decay

I have found only this if it helps :

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=70581&highlight=[NDL]Dark.Magic

-Decay-
4th August 2011, 01:05 PM
ok, that's settled, still, improve your application

MagiciaN_
4th August 2011, 02:42 PM
ye tx, u are very helpfull... btw i wasnt baned that time...

-Decay-
4th August 2011, 02:56 PM
ALL questions in quotes not just the first one
and add MORE to answers

MagiciaN_
4th August 2011, 03:38 PM
i did all, and what else to add, i rly dont know, i added 5,6

-Decay-
4th August 2011, 03:59 PM
i will watch replays by the end of the day

-Decay-
5th August 2011, 03:13 PM
sry i couldn't watch them yesterday i had no free time.
I just watched the potm replay. Good replay, good lasthit, doing well against trilane, u were always with team.
U have vouch from this replay, but still i'll watch other replay also.

EDIT: just watched the clock replay aswell. U did well but i have something i'd like u to look into.
The most important thing a solo mid hero should do is control the runes. U didn't controll them at all bara could've taken most of them. The only reason u won that lane is because he sucked.
Also a mistake i've seen a lot lately, u made phaseboots way too fast, the 900gold u used to upgrade them u could've used to get either a point booster(which u would later on use to make aghanim) or to just make arcane boots. The 350manapool a level10clock has is not nearly enough.
anyway again i liked your farm and your movements.
1/3

MagiciaN_
5th August 2011, 03:34 PM
ye that was kinda low average game, when i saw oppoments, i just lost the temper... still ur advices have point, i am aware of that...
i forgot the way things work here, so 1/3 means i need 2 more vouchers to aprove ?

NOe1
7th August 2011, 12:35 AM
vouch.

DNA-Doomix
7th August 2011, 11:58 AM
I liked your potm replayjust one note ALWAYS carry tp whatever hero you have.I saw that tp mistake on clock rep too,try to fix this.Now the clock replay wasn't very good.You leveled cog on 10 which is pretty bad.Most players go rocket,stuns,rocket,cog,rocket etc.You didn't got a bottle although you were mid lane.Mid lane heroes are meant to control runes and use them to gang if its haste invi or dd sometimes.Phase boots is just bad item on clock he needs mana to spam rockets and use his very expensive for clocks mana pool skills.

Still i liked how you moved and i see some potential,so you have vouch from me

3/3 good luck.

mezhulol
28th August 2011, 07:03 AM
10 games in 22 days, you weren't active enough us for to make a decision.. reapply whenever you want another shot