PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PHP developers

Cen
1st August 2011, 05:43 PM
Hello everyone

We are always in shortage of coders while there are tons of projects awaiting us.

Therefore we are searching for experienced PHP developer. Let us know in the post below:

Name:
Experience with PHP and programming in general:
Your finished projects, if any:
Any bad past on this server should know about?

Best regards

Eurobattle.net Staff

MusicDemon
2nd August 2011, 02:53 PM
MusicDemon (No way you will get my real name)
PHP I'm not a professional but, I can make quite some applications / General: 8 years.
Nothing finished, every project I joined stopped quite quick, I'm currently building some massive .Net libraries...
Bad past: You know enough...

Edit: I've mostly lost my interest in games (No time and the games I play are dying.) Just let us know who will be it in a week or so, else my opt will be void.

desserttov
7th August 2011, 03:49 PM
I already have spoken about this with IMC, I will gladly help with anything warcraft3 related if needed. I worked on a few community projects before (the website administration for a championship in another game - took 2 seasons already).

Coding in PHP for about 5 years (the community project mentioned above + some commercial ones), C++ 1 year (university projects only so far).

Cen
8th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Answer me these:

1. Any JASS knowledge?

Tell from 1 to 10 how much do you think you're capable of doing these projects or at least contribute:
1. Xpam image host with tga converter (preferrably in PHP) (you upload image, code converts to png or jpg and returns link to the converted picture).

Converted can be found on google but needs to be recoded because it takes too much server resources. You could also code it by yourself. You would need to get tga format specifications, read info byte per byte and recode into different image format.

2. Full tournament brackets system which supports 4, 8, 16 etc number of players (scalable) and also supports double elimination. Access to current (outdated and newbie) code can be provided too (without DE because it does not exist).
Example: http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/instant/tour.php?tourID=43
Done solely with php, hml and css (tables mostly)

Cen
11th August 2011, 10:48 PM
Both promoted.