PDA

View Full Version : EURObattlenet?

Slayzer
31st July 2011, 03:52 PM
Was looking at home page of ebnet and accidently clicked on flag counter (http://s03.flagcounter.com/more/eEfa)
Statistic shows that eurobattle has 32.3% Turkish and 22.9% Brasilian users?!
So I found myself wondering how did that happen, since as far as I know server was made in Poland and for EU countries.
It's quite odd that Brasilian users are playing on the server that is situated in Europe rather than having one on their own.
Furthermore (If we consider Turkey as non-EU country//not talking political, just for the cause of statistic) would make server 55.2% not European:)
So I have a question for some of the older staff members how comes Ebnet has so few players from West Europe and how did the expansion to Brasil first start?

Pyro
8th August 2011, 04:05 AM
nice question,answer please :)

TP_MoonStar
8th August 2011, 07:45 AM
Server was firstly made for EU only. after that it was open for worldwide acess :) The name eurobattle.net was not really the original name of this place. It's called Xpam :) Accept eurobattle.net as "server is hosted in europe" for now.

TBK.Goldy
8th August 2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I admit i would rather play on some australian server than on european, cuz when i die, i can say: -omfg, host so lag <alt +q+q>

SKILL

Vaikiss
30th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I admit i would rather play on some australian server than on european, cuz when i die, i can say: -omfg, host so lag <alt +q+q>

SKILL

u can do it here too n00b

Herr
30th August 2011, 01:57 PM
a question for some of the older staff members how comes Ebnet has so few players from West Europe and how did the expansion to Brasil first start?

Server was firstly made for EU only. after that it was open for worldwide acess :) The name eurobattle.net was not really the original name of this place. It's called Xpam :) Accept eurobattle.net as "server is hosted in europe" for now.

Guilty as charged. :bat: