PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request [Egozy] [---]

Egozy
31st July 2011, 02:48 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My name is Nitzan, bnet name is either Egozy or KifKef.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Israel

4.)State your reason why you want to play here.
I've heared of SS for a very very long time and forgot about it but recently I got sick of publics and all my previous IHs quitted dota long time ago - I'm looking for a nice place to chill and have some high-level games.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper
I think I'm a very calm guy, I never rage or flame. Also a very friendly player who likes to have some chit-chat along with the game.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
If you don't mind, I'll copy your skill requirements:
1) Last hit/deny - OK with that, nothing too good but if I play a hero with good attack animation (aka sniper, drow, furion) I can easily finish the first 10 minutes with 25+ denies.
2) Efficient skill/items build - I'm aware to what item I need to build according to the team's needs. You will never see me going boots first ;).
3) Teamplay - 100% team player. Even if I know I can outfarm and carry my team to victory by solo playing I would never do that, and I really hate people who play solo. dota is a team game no matter how hard we try to avoid it.
4) Overall gameplay - very well aware of what's happening in the game - how every player performs, who farms where, when and how much. a big down is that if I play some support hero and I see that nobody is interested in my supports I tend to feed a bit.

7.) A brief history about yourself
I started to play dota at 6.0x somewhere, been on and off for this whole time but I never stopped playing for more than 2-3 months in a row. I was a hardcore player since there, playing many Israeli IHs at 6.20-6.30 and than again at 6.40-6.45 +-, was also a beta tester at 6.30-6.35+- (can prove this if you doubt it). Around 6.45 I stopped playing hardcore and since than until about 2 months ago I only played publics and low level matches in either Xpam or RGC (at the beginning of RGC, where the games were actually high-level unlike now), now I'm back and I'm back for good!
I understand that if I will be accepted I will have to play supports for a few months and I really look forward to it - I enjoy supporting ;)

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

IRRELEVANT
Well, I got no recent private or clan war games. I'll post some medium-level public games I feel can show my skills. Obviously I can post those 25-1 games but I prefer more balanced ones. If needed, I can post some very old IHs at if you guys wanna see old games (ah, the good'old DR/Aegis bone ;))
I know these are pd.eu games, and I know they are low-leveled and show nothing about me, it's just I don't know any other IH right now that I can play since they all play on pd.eu and we got no Israeli community at all right now. But still I would like you guys to give me that trial to prove myself, I promise you won't regret it.

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2104496/rd-pdeufast-6
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2198265/ap-1600-pdeu-1-1 -

I'm saying again, please don't judge by pd.eu and give me a chance.
Thanks in advance.
ok so I played 3 challenges at opw, definitely not high-level but whatever, I hope you will find this satisfying:
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/144813 - played venge nothing really special game ended quite fast as we dominated from the start, opponents started well but broke early on.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/144816 - played doom had a very nice lane against WR, managed to hold on and had a pretty good early-game. At mid I was distracted pretty often so it made me lose many gangs basically prolonging my farming period - thing I hate to do if i'm not a heavy carry. Late game pretty much brought all the farming to a good use. Opponents pretty sucked.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/146948 - Witch Doctor game which I believe shows pretty good teamwork. Was in a tri-lane with morph and shaker and we were outlaned by lion/kotl/DS. entering mid-game we started to play better and it was quite even all the mid-game, we won a gamebreaking team fight and game was over. I know my item build isn't casual and I know I didn't carry a TP scroll all the time and also I could support more warding but I still think I did a nice job in this one.

[Djole]
31st July 2011, 03:03 AM
(Private game or Clan War)

rd-pdeufast-6
ap-1600-pdeu-1-1 -

i m not competent to speak about ss cos i m not member, but i think u will be denid.

-Decay-
31st July 2011, 10:02 AM
first:
questions should be in quotes not answers
second:
pub replays are not allowed, you either come with some priv replays(u can get them in balkan, ro and other league challenges), or you will be denied
we are not interested in pub replays where opposing team is worthless or anything like this. We want to see how u can handle a well balanced game.
As I said, go to balkan, ro, opw, and i heard there are other leaguess(dunno sure bout that but these are the ones i'm sure of) and play 2challenges, save the replays and post them here.
Am looking forward to seeing what u can do.

Bilis
31st July 2011, 03:28 PM
i like his application, has my support (if it counts for something ^^ )

-Decay-
1st August 2011, 01:50 AM
it has good answers but they're placed wrong with quotes and all
also the replays are not good..

PsychaoS_
1st August 2011, 11:23 AM
pub replays XD

Egozy
1st August 2011, 02:31 PM
vouch revamped with my first and only 2 games on opw, hopefully you'll see why I wanna be in SS.

Egozy
3rd August 2011, 10:47 PM
uploaded 3 opw matches, would like some feedback on them.

-Decay-
4th August 2011, 01:15 AM
before watching replays i will just say: bad spellbuild on all heroes:
on venge lvl2 u took aura instead of wave of terror-big flow, aura gives only dmg. Terror gives dmg and also vision.
Wd: maledict instead of voodoo, big mistake i hope u won't make it again
lucifer: u only took scourged earth at lvl8, it is a very important skill it gives u incredible heal and also a escape mecanism, u do NOT need devour maxed at low levels

I'll watch replays then comment on them in this post

EDIT:
just watched the venge replay and i srsly don't see any other reason to watch other replays.
HORRIBLE. LH-ing with supportive hero, a lot of brainless stuns, "ganking"-i won't even call that ganking, u just moved from one lane to another not even thinking if they have wards, w/o boots/smoke or any other thing that could help u. Also horrible itembuild, getting wand as first item wasting a lot of gold on it then getting 2gauntlets while NOT having boots. not carrying any claritys.
I'll watch one more replay just because i had a pretty good day and i want to believe u're not as bad as i think. If second replay is like this one i don't even want to see u again for 1more month.

WD replay:
Ok i had enough, same autoatack-lh-shit i saw with venge, enough for a CLEAR deny. Also same itembuild, wand and urn before boots, u didn't upg chick, instead u bought gauntlets and sobi mask, bad lane movement, no harrasing. I'm not even going to watch the rest of the replay.
And btw, u didn't get outlaned u just got outplayed, big difference.

Obvious DENY

NOe1
4th August 2011, 01:17 PM
u don't know how to proper take hero spells. deny from my side.

Egozy
4th August 2011, 06:24 PM
:(
thanks for the response guys, i'll go play some more challenges and practice a bit more. if you have any more feedback i'll be glad to hear!

Majestic.
4th August 2011, 08:04 PM
Practice a bit more then and come back. Good Luck!