camban
29th July 2011, 03:17 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My personal name is Enea Andrei and bnet name camban

2.) Your Age.
I'm 21 years old

3.) Where are you from?
I'm from the city of Craiova, ROmania.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
The main reason is that I wish to play with the best that xpam has to offer that I may grow in skill and become a better dota player(new tricks, item build, warding) and meet new people. To be honest even if I don't get accepted I will now what is not wright with my gameplay and what I need to fix... and that is a victory in itself.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am a mannered person I do not like to argue and flame... I try to avoid this scenario as much as possible. I accept advice/criticism with no remorse and no hard feelings.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I am true mid-skill player.... I have much to learn. I believe that my map awarenes needs to improve a lot. I like gangers/supporters/initiators. I am true team player.... I always listen to my captain(even if I believe he is wrong).

7.) A brief history about yourself.
I've been playing dota for 5-6 years now... Here on xpam for 5 years(I've enjoyed every minute of it and made a lot of friends here).
The only private league I've played in is EDL(I played test game to get in).
Other leagues : ROmania and Balkan.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

-Decay-
29th July 2011, 08:44 AM
i only watched the eredar replay and now i will comment on it: beware!
the thing i couldn't help but notice is that u never used a tp scroll, something u should rly use especially on a ganking hero such as eredar.
Your lh was decent but u farmed a little too much, more ganking less farming
u also made some serious missclicks also
dunno what to say since this is my first comment on a vouch request i'll have to watch other replays also and wait for other vouchers since i don't know the exact skill requirements

camban
29th July 2011, 01:11 PM
I know I am not good as u guys... but that is why I am here to learn more... What decay said will help me a lot.

P.S: The only reason I played erader is coz nobody wanted to play him... I know I am not that great with him... these are the replayes I saved these last 2 days

NOe1
29th July 2011, 01:52 PM
not enough for me. u were so scared against tiny on lane, also u maxed hoof stomp over double edge which is wrong, u still need more improvements, deny from my side.

-Decay-
29th July 2011, 02:39 PM
i don't even understand why u posted centuar replay, all u do is farm, opposing team was horrible.
oh and advice: get some warkeys or whatever u use that do NOT use the "S" key, since u need it for animation canceling.
i can't even understand how u can play like that

@clock replay:
again too much farming(and bad farming, u were too eager to farm u died a few times getting ganked near their tower). Too much farming led to u missing a lot of serious teamfights.
Also, u rushed phase boots(not the best choice, and even if u get them, u don't get them first item), therefore u had no mana most of the time so u had to go back every few minutes(that is a SERIOUSLY bad thing to do)

All in all i do not believe u are rdy for ss

DRG-
29th July 2011, 07:47 PM
Mby some support/roaming replays would have been better.

camban
29th July 2011, 08:00 PM
As I told u... these are replayes from these last 2 days.... U can close this thread and I will reply in 1 mounth. And then I will have good games to show u.

-Decay-
30th July 2011, 10:21 AM
ok, as u wish
Am looking forward to your next application.
Have fun!