PDA

View Full Version : unban Dodin

Dodin
27th July 2011, 08:28 PM
hi

i haven't been playing dota for almost 1 year , because of my exams , then this week i tried to login with my id but it said "this account has been locked" . i don't know my account get locked , i know i can take another account but it was my 5 year old account and it's special for me so i want your help to solve this problem. Please unban my account.

Dodin
27th July 2011, 08:30 PM
it said that i have to select an prefix for open a topic so i chosed it randomly

Dodin
27th July 2011, 08:41 PM
http://forum.euroturkiye.net/showthread.php?82813-maphack-k%C3%BCf%C3%BCr&p=361569#post361569

i found this , but this player isn't me , someone found my password , i haven't been playing dota since last august. Please unlock and let me know how to change my password

Dodin
27th July 2011, 08:44 PM
i couldn't change the prefix , i found out that pokerface^ banned me

Flisk
27th July 2011, 09:00 PM
You don't need to post 4 posts in a row, you can edit your post.
Let's say a certain player is inactive. And another player sees that opportunity to steal his account. He just wisps to a server op/admin and says that he forgot his password. The op/admin tells him the "forgotten" password and that's it. The easiest way to steal an account. Admins should beware of this.
As for your ban, that is for moderators to deal with.

Dodin
27th July 2011, 10:47 PM
i don't know how to use forum , thanks for your advice , i hope they'll figure this out

efko.wbs
28th July 2011, 03:04 AM
You don't need to post 4 posts in a row, you can edit your post.
Let's say a certain player is inactive. And another player sees that opportunity to steal his account. He just wisps to a server op/admin and says that he forgot his password. The op/admin tells him the "forgotten" password and that's it. The easiest way to steal an account. Admins should beware of this.
As for your ban, that is for moderators to deal with.

well sry but this is bullshit.
1.-When someone forgot password op/admin tells him to visit this http://banlist.eurobattle.net/tools/lostpass.php
2.-There is no way for admin to tell him his own password because its not technically possible.
3.-Technically possible is to CHANGE the password some account and that can be done by ADMIN ONLY (there are 6 of them). And believe me they wont do that "hi teh admin pliz changere pass mi forgot :( ".

ITs done only in some special cases like if someone unwanted is entering acc and pass change is needed urgently. Then he have to proove his acc own by telling ip and email.....

So someone just figured your password out (if you had sth like QWER or 1234 .....) or you accidentally told you to some friend or i dont know....

ITs locked for mh and it wont be unlocked.

:tclosed: