LOGiStiK
26th July 2011, 10:08 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name: Chris
Bnet name: LOGiSTiK

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Romania

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I want to play here to improve my skills and have more options to play organised games than just ro channel's challenges.
I've heard about the league since it was created and I was a member from pretty much the beginings of it.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Being a moderator for so long has given me the iron nerves. I don't flame, maybe I throw an insult once in a while but not without good reason.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can handle most of the games and roles pretty well I think. I'm pretty far from "failing" games by myself if my team was actually good, usually that happens when it's not good or picks are brainless.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Been playing here for about 5 years, and this is a place i've started playing DotA on a serious level. First off it was just LAN with some friends for an year.
No leagues that I played on, only SS when it started a long time ago, and obviously channel Ro.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

First two are es/lina support then pugna semi-carry. I will, if necesary, play a game with a more hardcore carry where I can also show proper lh/deny.

GoodanGeL
26th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Sup!

DRG-
26th July 2011, 10:52 PM
!sup

mapY^
27th July 2011, 12:24 AM
lol :D sup

MYSTIC.
27th July 2011, 12:26 AM
unsupport .

Majestic.
27th July 2011, 03:07 AM
Not so satisfied with your es. Early game was pretty well for you but later on, you got lost. Waiting for all of them to gather in one point is not only case when you are supposed to jump. If they keep on splitting themselves because of you, you always have to watch to jump in 2-3 of them and remove them from map(most likely supporters) and that's it. You just waited to long, letting magina find you and disable your dagger, drain your mana, and than you use ulti just-to-use-it.

Also, it was lich's fault for not buying/using dust properly. Mirana kinda outplayed you with ultis many times, still nobody bought gem or at least sentry wards.

LOGiStiK
27th July 2011, 04:23 AM
I know. Plus we didn't have any hard carry. I brought up the replay only for early-game action and if you watch carefully enough I couldn't even ulti properly.
It would've been useless for me to get dust/gem or w/e because I would have to get close enough to use it and obviously that would mean i'd die first. I didn't even get the occasion to plant an ulti on the supports either, most of the times they were either in ulti before I could get to them or just way too back for even a dagger jump.
I do must admit hesitating sometimes is one of my general mistakes.

Slayzer
27th July 2011, 11:50 AM
We lack some ROs, supp!

[PiG]Blackeye
27th July 2011, 12:51 PM
as friend i would say no,but as human being i would say why not!

mapY^
28th July 2011, 04:55 AM
Hmm, reading ur line (blackeye) made me think ... you don't seem decided over your status, would it be human or friend ?! Why didn't you also add Pig, because ur not a friend, nor human :D

Majestic.
29th July 2011, 03:41 AM
Watched lina and pugna replay. About lina replay idk what u say, don't know why u even posted it here. Truth is u had few nice moves there but that isn't for vouch request. Pugna replay is decent but opponent team was really weak, only wr and bara were playing there, others were just bad... You did your job in that replay but still i believe you're not ready yet, based on what i saw in your replays.

So, deny from me.

-Decay-
31st July 2011, 10:48 AM
just watched the es replay
as majestic said, u had a good start but u were never able to use your ulty properly
Your ulty isn't supposed to be used as an initiation, i prefer using it AFTER oposing team initiates, that way u are sure to catch at least 2-3.
You played well, and i know you personally so i know u can improve. You are about my skill when i first joined ss (and we all know ss requirements were higher then) so i believe u are ok for a vouch, but i still have to see other replays also.

EDIT: just watched the pugna replay
I did not like the itembuild at all, u never and i mean NEVER get aghanim first item. Meka is a MUST considering u have low hp and u are not exactly the carry hero. U did well in teamfights and in lane(u even killed me, that's BIG).
I'm too lazy to watch lina replay since majestic said it's not worth watching.
Oh and btw FU JESTIC I WAS IN OPPONENT TEAM IN PUGNA REPLAY!

All in all u lack a few skills but i believe u can change that really fast since u are the kind of person who listens to what is said to him.
U have my vouch

demon-storm
31st July 2011, 11:38 AM
Decay's English Lesson #1

Majestic.
31st July 2011, 01:17 PM
Oh and btw FU JESTIC I WAS IN OPPONENT TEAM IN PUGNA REPLAY!

Watched lina and pugna replay. About lina replay idk what u say, don't know why u even posted it here. Truth is u had few nice moves there but that isn't for vouch request. Pugna replay is decent but opponent team was really weak, only wr and bara were playing there, others were just bad...

:P I said u were good, others were baaad!! You can't play solo men!

-Decay-
31st July 2011, 03:01 PM
yes i can, i can solo this!
just need to farm imba battlefurky

demon-storm
31st July 2011, 03:22 PM
^ aky's rage clip? XDD

NOe1
1st August 2011, 11:03 AM
ill give u a chance.

LOGiStiK
3rd August 2011, 02:13 PM
Do I ... seriously have to wait a week? :dry:

-Decay-
3rd August 2011, 02:18 PM
most vouchers are gone for the holliday and untill they find a new voucher i don't even think there is anybody to cast a 4th vote xD

-KaMiKaZa-
3rd August 2011, 02:26 PM
easy , majestic change ur vote to + and give him vouch xd

Majestic.
4th August 2011, 02:13 AM
Ok then, i hope i won't regret this.

mezhulol
17th August 2011, 09:27 AM
You've been vouched for 2 weeks and played 4 games, you better play some games before Monday.