17th July 2011, 05:07 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Personal name: Trajan
Bnet nickname: IllusionisT

2.) Your Age.

I'm 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
Macedonia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I want to play competitive games, with balanced team picks ( not 5 carries whole team like most of the pub games ), i've heard for safelist 4-5 years ago, i was member my self, was childish of that time and i didnt get along with the players, i left my account and forgot its password had to wait 6 months and more to recreate it again..
SS is the place i want to play my dota games.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm well mannered, but concerning the pub games i'm playing at playdota.eu, sometimes i cant hold my temper and i flame, but only because high psr players make simple dumb mistakes witch can affect the game outcome. I know there are no such mistakes in SS and if there are, its rare to happen.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I don't want to be humble, i do think i play as pro, i can play any hero role, but i'm most comfortable with semi-carry/support/initiators.
I take farming seriously when it comes for me to play carry, coz your team will depend on you mostly late game.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I'm on xpam for 6 years, at first was playing public games, then i've heard of ss joined it and left it, then playdota.eu came in, started to play there..

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I uploaded 4 high psr games i've played on playdota.eu i don't have much people around to play private games, if u cant accept this replays then im stuck with playdota.eu. All i need is trial period until i prove my self worth :D

Edit:
I removed the public games from the attachment i post the second private game replay when i get it..
Edit by meshuggahah:
1st replay (http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/131587) -- some balkan cm
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/131941 mirana
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/132948 lich
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/133817 bara
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/134630 venge

Pyro
17th July 2011, 05:23 PM
go ro/balkan and play cm/cd game

IllusionisT
17th July 2011, 05:28 PM
go ro/balkan and play cm/cd game

there is hardly 5 people in channel balkan, and im not sure if im allowed to play in /ro since im not RO.
Any hint in witch time i might possibly find /balkan full of players?

mapY^
17th July 2011, 06:23 PM
^You can play in RO even if u'r not RO, just try not flaming others..

IllusionisT
17th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Waiting for 2 hours already, can't start game..
There are tons of public games from ro and 0 challenges..
And the lack of players in /balkan makes it impossible to start game..

PsychaoS_
17th July 2011, 08:57 PM
!unsuport

IllusionisT
17th July 2011, 09:25 PM
!unsuport

I'm waiting for 4 hours like some freak, to get a single game "with your specifications", and your telling me that you won't give me time to get a proper replay?
Ofc unless you choose to watch those replays from playdota.eu

Quon√
17th July 2011, 10:30 PM
I'm waiting for 4 hours like some freak, to get a single game "with your specifications", and your telling me that you won't give me time to get a proper replay?
Ofc unless you choose to watch those replays from playdota.eu

Sarcasm wont help you. Its your fault that you didn't bother to read how to post valid application.

IllusionisT
17th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Sarcasm wont help you. Its your fault that you didn't bother to read how to post valid application.

there was no sarcasm in what i said at all.
first reply on this thread was so i can get other replays/private game ones.
and i asked for info, then i told you i cant get in any game here for 5-6 hours and im still waiting.
and that guy is posting !unsupport, unvouch me and spare me the time waiting for proper replay, its not fair.

i know what kind of replay it takes for ss application but if you bothered to read my application you would have understand that i cant find any private games.
and the games that guy suggested me, still waiting...
So how fair is it to be !unvouched just becouse you couldnt find proper replay?
tell me? again 0 sarcasm in this reply.

mezhulol
18th July 2011, 09:52 AM
dude, ignore randoms spamming your thread, go get your replays, and when you have them pm a voucher to open your thread, case closed..

as for balkan and ro, you're allowed to play either of those, and they are more than full of ppl at normal hours

mezhulol
18th July 2011, 06:15 PM
8 - Brilliance Aura (level 2) - 16:59 (the hole point of cm support is the firepower she got during low levels with her 240 dmg lvl 1 spells, and maxing aura asap)
went on lane with 6 tangos, clarity, gauntlets of str (no salve? and for +9 gold you get +3 to all stats, instead of just str, which u make wand anyway later)

totally uncareful harassing, against fuckin razor lich shaker, even though they were too bad to kill you 500 times as they should have, they got you on low hp and you kept playing the exactly same way

just bad, deny

IllusionisT
18th July 2011, 06:29 PM
8 - Brilliance Aura (level 2) - 16:59 (the hole point of cm support is the firepower she got during low levels with her 240 dmg lvl 1 spells, and maxing aura asap)
went on lane with 6 tangos, clarity, gauntlets of str (no salve? and for +9 gold you get +3 to all stats, instead of just str, which u make wand anyway later)

totally uncareful harassing, against fuckin razor lich shaker, even though they were too bad to kill you 500 times as they should have, they got you on low hp and you kept playing the exactly same way

just bad, deny

Agreed, but put your self in my position, public player, from where to learn?
In most public games you even see boots as first item, there arnt many good players with proper builds to learn from, so im left to improvise and i obviously did a bad one.

Do i need another replay or this one was bad enough to put me on hold untill next month?

i was too good to die :D

mezhulol
18th July 2011, 06:41 PM
You need 3 supports or denies from a voucher, represented by + and - in your thread title, to get your request approved or denied..

I won't change my mind whatever your 2nd replay might be, because I think rylai is one of the most basic support heros, and if someone lacks the knowledge to play her properly, I don't even want to imagine his dazzle or venge.

Anyway, I understand your point but there are a gazillion ways to learning and getting used to the philosophy of such games.. One of them is playing on balkan, however bad the players might be, it's a fact that it can give you a feeling of what ss games will be like, and for someone with no experience, it can be a good start. (you know whole philosophy of supporting, warding, 3lanes, etc, you won't see those in pubs really). And besides that, there's always the replays, you can even watch ss replays from here (ss.leaguebots.com) and maybe you'll find something useful.

IllusionisT
19th July 2011, 12:10 AM
2td replay me playing mirana
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/131941

mode: CM private game against mid/top players in playdota.eu

im not good captain so dont mind my bans please.

NOe1
19th July 2011, 01:22 AM
maxing arrow before star fall, ult on lvl 6.

deny.

IllusionisT
19th July 2011, 01:39 AM
maxing arrow before star fall, ult on lvl 6.

deny.

i was solo on lane vs CM + ES and a ganking sylla from woods [top lane]

i choose arrow over starfall coz i wasnt planing to get near them to cast starfall,
2 stuners, and the freaky bear from sylla, i kept my distance and farmed as much as i can, the leap has longer cd, this was what i saw in my eyes, every skill build is dependant on the opponents you have on your lane.

Will you go with mana drain against traxes with lion?
or perhaps you will go cog with clock against ursa.. to capture it and kill it. maybe not best example :D
or perhaps you will go starfall against lion mid, that can stun/ulty kill you.
i know lvl 1 arrow will do as much as lvl 4 arrow, stun the opponent, but when your solo against stunners thats higly unlikely that they will miss their stun, its better to play defensive and try to farm.
and why is lvl 6 ulty bad anyway?
Can we dispute this?

mezhulol
19th July 2011, 02:16 AM
and at some point you have to join a teamfight or a gank, and all you are able to do is cast an arrow, if it misses you can do absolutely nothing.. mirana's ulti ain't usually taken at 6 since you got huge firepower by those 2 offensive spells and you want them maxed asap, so you can actually hurt ppl in battles.. not to mention the tremendous manacost, which is rather unlikely you'll be able to afford after casting 1-2 spells.. and especially the fact that you were having a hard time creeping should lead you to getting that starfall, which can be used as a last farming resort.. and finally, it's a fact that cm+es, even with a 'ganking sylla' can't kill mirana, or not easy anyway

IllusionisT
19th July 2011, 02:19 AM
and at some point you have to join a teamfight or a gank, and all you are able to do is cast an arrow, if it misses you can do absolutely nothing.. mirana's ulti ain't usually taken at 6 since you got huge firepower by those 2 offensive spells and you want them maxed asap, so you can actually hurt ppl in battles.. not to mention the tremendous manacost, which is rather unlikely you'll be able to afford after casting 1-2 spells.. and especially the fact that you were having a hard time creeping should lead you to getting that starfall, which can be used as a last farming resort.. and finally, it's a fact that cm+es, even with a 'ganking sylla' can't kill mirana, or not easy anyway

i'll come back on what i said for the first replay, all this is stuff that u can learn while your playing support in SS..
I dont have that opportunity in public games.

Mr.7error
19th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Rofl, mirana's ulti is now usually taken on lvl 6 indeed, after the buff. And if the accuracy is good, it can be viable to take arrow over starfall.

PROTOZZ
19th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Arrow is taken over starfall when potm's role is a ganker or supporter.

-KaMiKaZa-
19th July 2011, 06:16 PM
srsly , max arrow over starfall ?

arrow its taken just for the stun , w/e role potm is playing

PROTOZZ
19th July 2011, 11:52 PM
Stfu kami plz, roaming potm uses arrows over starfall because often it doesn't have mana for both spells. Stop bullshitting if you don't know shit.

IllusionisT
20th July 2011, 02:04 AM
and this my latest replay with lich..
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/132948

IllusionisT
20th July 2011, 11:46 PM
and this is the new latest latest replay with bara
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/133817

Edit: new replay http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/134630 venge

Edit2: Well.. i don't think that i will be uploading any more replays, i think its enough unless you need a replay of me playing a specific hero.
I think this should be enough for last vote, or who knows, maybe 3 more votes :), take your time to decide..

Majestic.
23rd July 2011, 03:25 AM
Deny. Watched venge replay and i'm not satisfied. Senseless sentry wards at the start and lot of senseless creep pulling 'tho. It's enough to pull once if u mind pushing or trying to make your enemy get out of his tower so u can try to kill him and rape his lane then. If you want to kill your creep wave, just make doublespawn neutral camp and let your creep wave die there. You have potential so try improving for your next attempt. Keep playing cm games, it will help you.

note: Denial period is 4 weeks