Shoocky3V
3rd July 2011, 02:15 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Siniša Malinović, Shoocky3V

2.) Your Age.

16 in a few days.

3.) Where are you from?

Serbia, Novi Sad

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)

First of all I have no idea how I heard of this coz I had trial here like 2 years ago and can't really remember who told me about this, sori.
Second, I wanna play here because it's the only priv league on this realm, and I'm really tired of playing balkan challz (pubs), so that would be the reason. Also 90% people I know are members/trials here.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I'm cool, tho was muted/locked few times for totally not normal reason.
Anyway I don't flame, even if I do, it's because I'm flaming some nob at balakan or flaming some friend just for the sake of dickin around.
Also I accept all critics and do not act like some of the players who say no shit I know u dont fak of bre, I consider those things people say to me and try to improove my game based on their comments

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I'd say mid-skilled, I'm playing without a team for a few months and also was inactive about 5-6 weeks so my game level dropped a bit, but I'm gettin' back fastly. So maybe not mid but mid- :D
I can play all heroes, regardless of their role, tho last 2 months I was mostly carry-ing in d balkan. Support was my primary role, and I guess I wouldn't play anything else here.
Also I'm dota mod here, so I guess I know all the basics + some other stuff which is probably totally useless (was so far)

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Ok so I started here, 3 (myb 4) years ago. Played all the leagues (hb dpl edl), and all these new "leagues" like xdl or whatever. Don't have anything else to say about xpam.
On GGC/mirc I was vouched at a lot of the shits, starting with dp2, also I played dpp before that. Later on my team has started a league which you might have heard of, NexusCore.League. Tho we disbanded as a team I think that league is still standing. I had vouch for SFG 2 or 3 days I think, but played only 1 game and unvouchd.
On RGC I played almost all leagues, starting with dpl dr.ih dr.comm InF and what not. Also have/had vouch in the new leagues like Anubia ih, dgl, e-astral(not sure if exists still) and so on..
I played rgc tour, few tours off-xpam and all balkan/serbia tours. About lan, I played few tours but it's hard to win any when you are from the same town as 25cm :D

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=21 ~ potm replay, I know you don't give a crap about carry replays but this one is versus kinda ss stacked team (i know es isnt ss but i think other 4 are) so thats the reason I post it.

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=29 ~ ogre mid, dunno really what to say about this one, some roams ganks shits dunno.

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=17 ~ lich on trilane, basically babysit gondar tho he died few times in laning phase from 4man gank coz of his crap positioning, nothing I could do there, also I'm not sure if im warding there but I guess noone cares of that

EDIT : http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/117538 ~ es replay, found this in w3 folder now

ps. sorry for wall of text :)

MYSTIC.
3rd July 2011, 02:18 PM
sup , sup

[BMS]Slardar
3rd July 2011, 02:53 PM
support

[-NoNick-]
3rd July 2011, 03:15 PM
sup for SHOKI GOSPODAR IGRICE

[PiG]Blackeye
3rd July 2011, 03:18 PM