Lohan
27th June 2011, 05:35 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Real life: Gabriel Lucio
Xpam: Lohan.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
BR http://eurobattle.net/images/flags/Brazil.gif

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Everyone know about this league, say is the best league of xpam, so I try to play here

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am very calm, polite, try to help everyone and obedient.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I have position, the notion of item, skill build, farm, fog, anyway. I believe that I know play

7.) A brief history about yourself
I started playing in public rooms in Garena.
I tried to play in DOTAPOD but it was impossible (250 ms).
Then I came to play xpam pubs.
Then I joined the league ODL (brazlin public league) and later EDBRL (BR private league)
Sometimes i play in Clan War room and the Hangar Network (garena bouth), Balkan league or RGC brazilian leagues.

A problem: Im EDBRL mod, and maybe i cant do this mark: 7 games in 7 days.
About lag: I'm trying play here because I play in Balkan league, i think lag will be low

8.) Two replays:

mezhulol
28th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Pubstomp replays, total outpick/outplay, all over within 20-25 minutes. How are we supposed to judge your skill from them, exactly?
Also, as far as I know noone from BR has ever got vouched in SS due to unplayably high pings.

But, since you claim you can play in Balkan without problems, I will ask you to go get us some replays of you playing there, so we can check how you can perform in some more balanced game, with pings similar to those you would have in SS.

Lohan
29th June 2011, 08:08 PM
I will ask you to go get us some replays of you playing there, so we can check how you can perform in some more balanced game, with pings similar to those you would have in SS.

Ok.
I will do this.

Majestic.
5th July 2011, 03:26 PM
PM mod to reopen this after you get replays.

GL