View Full Version : .denied vouch req - ZioNtree [+++]

Zhulenej_rybA
24th June 2011, 02:18 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Mike Fish and I am playing with nicks ZioNtree or Rasta_rybA

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Czech republic

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
I just want to try it :) and also I am terrible bored of pubs so I hope that playing here will be more funny :-D

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am polite and calm person :) Also I hate people who flame and I cant play with them, usually when someone start to flame me I usualy want to leave the game :)

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

mid skilled, I have played a lot of HS cw again clans like SGC, iNfernity, Rangers, mG, .. and more and more ( some of them were winning ones )

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I am playing dota now for about 3 years, I started here on XPAM, then I start to play with clan. I have vouch on czsk pickup, where the best players of czsk can play :)
CZSK Pickup, BDL, ARGH league, I hope thats enough :-) I really dont like talking about myself.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

http://dasnet.cz/replay_parser/index.php?mode=view&file=1308874230
http://dasnet.cz/replay_parser/index.php?mode=view&file=1306186319

mezhulol
24th June 2011, 08:52 AM
You got an average of 3 words per answer, fix that and you got my support.

paiNISTHESHIT
24th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Sorry for off-topic but that Next.Hektor is Henkepro ?

!supp

Zhulenej_rybA
24th June 2011, 12:49 PM
I dont know :) they are from Romania and play same div in argh league :-D thats all I know :))

Immortal.Dani
24th June 2011, 03:25 PM
vouch.

NOe1
24th June 2011, 03:56 PM
vouch.

mezhulol
24th June 2011, 05:43 PM
You're vouched under nickname ziontree, good luck with your trial!

mezhulol
6th July 2011, 05:42 PM
You're unvouched, don't apply unless you're actually interested in playing here, please.