PDA

View Full Version : Vouch 1cSt.o.O [+++]

FallenKid
20th June 2011, 09:12 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

icSt.o.O My Former NIck was IFound.Sloth

2. You have to write how you heard of the league.

All my Romanian Friends play on this league I heard From there that Is a Hs League and The games are Serious And Ofc All of us want a place witch all the players can play all roles and the games will be like .... ok we lost because we lost not because a newb Distroyed Everything ... :D

3.) Where are you from?
I m from Romania , Constanta City

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Skill Improvement and i want The pOTM iCOn ! I want to improve my dota skills :D play better and better and better and i`m Quite motivated do to as such .

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I`m a mannered person and don`t flame ... and here i don`t have who to flame ... no Noobs , no reason for it . everybody plays he`s roll

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I`m Ms > Hs player , can play any roll and i try Quite to improve my Semi`carry Skills .. FOcusing on that and i`m Quite imba Support :D

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Played much on GGC leagues [Europe - DGL] and Romania [ IHL , RCVL , RCPL . Started playng dota like 4 years ago i think with pause ... just started pub Stomping and After i Saw what the game really is aBout i Started to enjoy it and play it serious .

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I will Loock For replay and Repost Them or the first game i play i will post

ba4eq
20th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Hmm, I saw you few times in SS channel, correct me if I'm wrong.

kingW3
20th June 2011, 11:00 PM
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/ss/userstats.php?user=icSt.o.O

Majestic.
21st June 2011, 01:15 AM
Yes, i ninja vouched him because we needed +1 in late hours.(tnx to Decay!!:D) I vouch for him. He can handle ss games as far as i saw. Just show us activity and will to play here in your trial period.

mapY^
21st June 2011, 10:41 AM
!supp xD

NOe1
21st June 2011, 10:53 AM
vouch.

Immortal.Dani
21st June 2011, 06:21 PM
3/3