wilyjackal
19th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Your personal and bnet name
Laurynas, WilyJackal

Your Age

Where are you from?
Lithuanian in UK

State your reason why you want to play here
I love competition, to compete with the best, I am aware that my skills are not necessary the best at the moment, however I am keen to improve. No one was born joker, well except for [yuma]joker...

Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper
Well, I am ok, unless someone starts going at me heavily... And my sarcasm may bite from time to time, but its never with bad intentions [:

Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills
Honestly, I am mid-skilled player. I am sort of team dependant, if team does not fail I may play very high quality game, but if team struggles, I wouldnt rely on myself to change the flow (I mean in serious games). Apart from this, my probably favourite character is CM, so there wouldnt be bitching on the trial about playing it [:
And one more thing, I believe my captain skills are high, I can totally feel if there is a synergy in the team or not, and I try to improvise from time to time, to bring something new. (but for some reason there is a belief that only best players can be captains, unlike in many sports, so i guess it wont happen any time soon)

A brief history about yourself
Ive played dota for ages now, could be around 6 years. During the time Ive played in warcraft3.eu pvpgn server where i have played hundreds of games with best Lithuanian players and got used to be support bitch [:, spent quite a lot of time in garena, xspam, ive been vouched to couple of xspam leagues like ihrl and edl (got rage-unvouched by Majestic from the latter, but then got revouched after trial a week later)

Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements
Ive have only got one now, since I have just started playing dota after 3 month break~. I kind of have a problem getting those replays, since basically i dont get a chance to play private games, but Ill post a second one as soon as I play it. And I just want to note that those will be literally my last played games, not something selected, so bear that in mind.

http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/replays/2011-06-19%2002_20_54%20Balkan-2224%20%5EPyroShoW%5E.w3g - clock here
oh, Ive just managed to find one more game from there
http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/replays/2011-06-14%2003_55_23%20Balkan-1960%20%5B%5DApocalypse%5B%5D.w3g - playing crix, not the best game, but a few nice situations

And honestly, I see that ss is full of people from edl, where I managed to keep up with level of games quite comfortably, so I guess I wouldnt have major problems here as well.

[GTP]
19th June 2011, 09:08 PM
!support , he raped me in pub :s

wilyjackal
19th June 2011, 09:10 PM
well, it wasnt low skill pub... i guess ur team was ss players only... so quite an achievement [:

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1984898/rdeupro-1600-2 - decent CM [;

mezhulol
19th June 2011, 09:14 PM
/flex

anyway take your chance

[GTP]
19th June 2011, 09:17 PM
^ u mad bro? mega pwnD?

Tayschrenn
19th June 2011, 11:25 PM
No one was born joker, well except for [yuma]joker...

Vouch!

wilyjackal
20th June 2011, 11:27 PM
another ss stack pwned (cm mode, I was captain)

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1991399/mammed - sk

[PiG]Blackeye
20th June 2011, 11:32 PM
:happy2: great puck,and great player ,about ur ss stack there was 3 ppl from ss one with 150 ping ,second with 20 fps

wilyjackal
20th June 2011, 11:35 PM
dont mind the details.... u were stacked and we were random anyway [; btw as i remember u were like 0-3 in first 5 min?

[PiG]Blackeye
20th June 2011, 11:37 PM
yeah me noob :( good thing that i know admins here so they let me stay still on thiz pro league , about support u beged for support in that game ,so sup!

ba4eq
21st June 2011, 08:45 AM
added, hf in your trial period.

NOe1
15th July 2011, 07:12 PM
denied, u can reapply in one month.