PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Standard game

ErelBiran
13th June 2011, 10:14 PM
Ok so my problem is when i click play quick game or any game at all is loading the screen then is automaticly going to the Stats Page (after you win or lose the page over there) and if is doesnt happen then its loading the screen then starting the game i just can see the build and my 5 peons the game stuck and i getting message of "You Were Disconnect" What to do guys? tnx for help

Lowlife
13th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Ok so my problem is when i click play quick game or any game at all is loading the screen then is automaticly going to the Stats Page (after you win or lose the page over there) and if is doesnt happen then its loading the screen then starting the game i just can see the build and my 5 peons the game stuck and i getting message of "You Were Disconnect" What to do guys? tnx for help

!ping

Cen
13th June 2011, 10:38 PM

This means you can't host..http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=144317

ErelBiran
14th June 2011, 12:53 PM
i got 316 ping there is any server i can do standard game and play quick?

MusicDemon
14th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Your ping is partial your issue, please follow the full guide Cen send.

ErelBiran
14th June 2011, 02:48 PM
do you know other place i can play this and work? i live in israel

MusicDemon
14th June 2011, 06:49 PM
Since it's forbidden to promote other servers; No. Use Google.