10th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Hi there, safelisters! (:

:
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Peterson and Lyandrol

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Czech Rep.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I was told that its awesome to play here, epic highskilled games and nicy warmy attitued of all players ! u cannot find that anywhere else! (hope at least some of it is true :D)

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well, im the mixture of all kind of emotions, starting from queit little boy up to the angry guy with a gun (not playingsniper a lot, but whatever (:) If there is no reason to be mad, im not, if there is a moron in my team who has no clue about dota and has no space for letting me help him, i might get mad :D (but in that case, who wouldnt right ?)

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
well, well, i think im awesome ganger! not so awesome carry (but still mid-high skill, so dont worry to gimme that little piece of watery morhp). After all, i think I could fit in safelist considering the skills of mine.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
starting couple more years ago on xpam..(that time it was a place for begginers a holy crap nooobies = which i was), then transition to garena, where i spent some time (still playing there sometimes with some buddies), i used to play i guess the best czsk some sort of safelist (dasnet pickup), because of that i started on rgc...now who knows why im returning to my dota birthplace xpam. (no clan history or any famous league, never had the guts for it ! )

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
just some randomly selected challenges from czsk channel on xpam (with good czsk players i guess (((: )

http://www.dotabot.net/bots_webpages/czsk/gamestats.php?id=22930 vip
http://www.dotabot.net/bots_webpages/czsk/gamestats.php?id=22570 clock ( my fav hero + potm ofc)

and like a bonus, song for u guys! no envy i hope! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o :D

have a nic day!

Ps: if ud like to see any hero whatsoever, write it down ill make a challenge replay with it within a day (: (except syllabear and chen, i cannot play tohse, simply cannot :D)

Rhymak^
11th June 2011, 12:56 AM
(except syllabear and chen, i cannot play tohse, simply cannot :D)

True ! :D
Anyway, since we play almost every single game together, I can say, that he's one of the best gankers in CZ-SK Channel :)

RayAlleN
11th June 2011, 02:52 AM
!supp smaras ale

mezhulol
11th June 2011, 09:24 AM
Could you please upload 1 or 2 more replays, on cm/cd with decent enemy picks and players? Preferably playing support-

-KaMiKaZa-
13th June 2011, 01:32 AM
supp

ba4eq
13th June 2011, 11:25 AM
i actually lol'd on a comment to that song -D.

I Never Had Sex (feat. Justin Bieber)

:facepalm.jpg:

/ot vouch.

Lyandrol
13th June 2011, 11:32 PM
http://www.dotabot.net/bots_webpages/czsk/gamestats.php?id=25255 lina support, czsk challenge, wardbitch ^^(check the first antipull ward, everyone saying im stupid to put it like that, but afterall, it blocks two spots in one ward and nice sight..not interesting if u know that place, but cool to mention) some fails were made, some good moves as well, in overall, not my best, but the newest replay, so enjoy watching (as requested) i will play some more supports (not my usual role in team, so dont have that many replay (actually almost none :D)), if ud like to see something more.

have a nice day!

Btw Im glad you enjoy it, ba4eq ((: and thx for +

Keponii
14th June 2011, 08:49 AM
ofc !supp for acko

mezhulol
14th June 2011, 09:03 AM
What was the use of placing this certain antipull, when they got no jungler? Yeah you blocked 2 camps, but they never even went to pull 1 of them, so ward turned out pretty useless. Anyway, support 2/3

Majestic.
14th June 2011, 03:17 PM
vouched.

NOe1
2nd July 2011, 01:13 PM
inactive, removed.