PDA

View Full Version : Is Dota turning into Anime fight?

Herr
8th June 2011, 01:47 AM
After some time without playing and experiencing new version, I had for a moment this feeling, there are many custom spells with sometimes you-must-stop-and-think-for-2-minutes-in-order-to-understand effects, sometimes you die and you don't know what happened, because there are so many things (gg). It took me some games to get used to everything, ofc, and I was familiar with every skill and stuff (maybe still not with every new item).

So, Dota is everytime more different from originally... At least there aren't any custom models, as that would piss me off.

What do you pros think? Will we someday find some narutos in dota?

Cen
8th June 2011, 02:00 AM
I don't have such feeling, I do wonder, however, why I always end up in a team full of feeders.

Leemn
8th June 2011, 02:33 AM
I have no idea how the newer heroes work, they keep making new heroes instead of balancing the ones that are already in game.

But really, no matter if I'm scourge/sentinel, in pubs i always end up in the no brain idiots team.
If there's such thing as karma, I must be getting close to playing a dota game with Michael Jackson or something.

AleLeLElele
8th June 2011, 03:50 AM
nice sig herr

Fika[F]
8th June 2011, 12:46 PM
they are making too much new heroes that are stupid and don't belong in dota, perfect example is slark... wtf is that hero anyway

DRG-
8th June 2011, 01:47 PM
I hate the new hero. He doesn't belong in dota. Icefrog should delete some heroes :)

iStealSkills
8th June 2011, 02:02 PM
I hate the new hero. He doesn't belong in dota. Icefrog should delete some heroes :)

;1324673']they are making too much new heroes that are stupid and don't belong in dota, perfect example is slark... wtf is that hero anyway

I agree with both of you.

.DeitY.
8th June 2011, 03:53 PM
balance batrider kk.

Akhe
8th June 2011, 05:12 PM
I have no idea how the newer heroes work, they keep making new heroes instead of balancing the ones that are already in game.

But really, no matter if I'm scourge/sentinel, in pubs i always end up in the no brain idiots team.
If there's such thing as karma, I must be getting close to playing a dota game with Michael Jackson or something.

your words are my words.

LOGiStiK
9th June 2011, 05:45 PM
;1324673']they are making too much new heroes that are stupid and don't belong in dota, perfect example is slark... wtf is that hero anyway

Ninja Turtle?

Wyrsa
12th November 2011, 10:10 PM
Dude, I love slark, I haven't had any problems with the heros. And part of the fun for me has been discovering everything new after a dry spell of not playing.

Avalon
12th November 2011, 11:30 PM
oh for the love of god...and i was wondering people wont complain till they at least trow in a ichigo from bleach :D
anyone missing old dota when brains>itamz

Vaikiss
13th November 2011, 01:36 PM
it always was itamz > all

l2p kthxbb

Avalon
16th November 2011, 12:29 AM
always?sure i agree with u but the game wasnt so dependent of items.i made a 6.37 map with some friends last week,and it is not the same thing.

Vaikiss
16th November 2011, 08:06 PM
its not dependant on items atm too its all abotu ganks nao

Avalon
17th November 2011, 09:09 PM
i dont feel like arguing so sure,have it your way.
but i know your wrong. : ]