Zimo Pg
7th June 2011, 08:02 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Marko , [BdP]Zimo

2.) Your Age.
I am 17 y/o.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia , Backa Topola

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
SS is best league where you can play dota on xpam. I want to improve my skill and i am ready to learn from better players. I want to play with pro and skilled players and i have some friends there... I did heard for this leaghe from my friend [yuma]joker and i was in it but deny on trial period.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am well mannered. I like jokes , but when i play i am totaly concentraded on game. Some times i get nervos , but i dont flame and calm down fast.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I belive that i belong to the class of semi-skilled players.
I can play any roles , I like the most carry heroes , but mosty i play support heroes.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any).
Well I'm playing dota for 5 years. Mostly play on xpam , but sometimes i play on rgc and ggc. I was in (clan) AoFx BdP,WsL and now i am in BoS... I was on hostbot , edl twice time but i get unhouch because i was inactiv. Was on dpl when it was on xpam.. I was in dpl now on rgc , i am vouched on anubia and cro.community.
I did play 2 tours :
1) Balkan 1vs1 tour... (not so good )
2) Lan tour in BT... (we were 3. )

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
Rgc ss - My nn on rgc is Wendy (xd) and i was lich -game played on cro.community
Ss- [bdp]zimo i did played potm - game played on ro.

Regards.

JoLpAz
7th June 2011, 08:43 PM
support

-KaMiKaZa-
7th June 2011, 09:00 PM
sup

Quon√
7th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Very churlish and bad mannered child. He doesn't know when he must keep his mouth shut. Just another troll from Balkan league.

mega unsupport!

Zimo Pg
7th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Tnx for supps , Quon u stirke me right in my heart , ill cry now . But cause u are ss member i wont say anything and ill swallow this now. ;)

Quon√
7th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Tnx for supps , Quon u stirke me right in my heart , ill cry now

I have right to post my opinion if I think that some1 is good player or bad mannered person like yourself. You just proved my point, you cant keep your mouth shut.

But cause u are ss member i wont say anything and ill swallow this now. ;)

It didn't stop you to mock me and to put finger in my eye every time you saw me in Balkan channel. You are just to immature which is fine for your age, but not for this league.

GL with your request

Zimo Pg
7th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Well i didnt sayd that u cant say ur opionion , but i wont just sit here and look how quon come and provocate my self , and who are you to tell me when should i shut my mouth or not ?

MYSTIC.
7th June 2011, 10:52 PM
sup

RayAlleN
7th June 2011, 11:59 PM
you're totally right quon,he is total unmannered , do not vouch pls , you make a big mistake if u do , mega unsupp.

J0k3r^
8th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Support mega! Mega potential.

[YuMa]EMPEROR
8th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Lol, Marko support

Majestic.
8th June 2011, 01:19 AM
vouch

NOe1
8th June 2011, 11:30 AM
vouch.

-Decay-
8th June 2011, 12:16 PM
there's a big difference between "knowing when to keep your mouth shut" and "standing up for yourself".
keep that in mind

Zimo Pg
8th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Tnx all ;)

Immortal.Dani
8th June 2011, 02:52 PM
vouched.

ba4eq
12th July 2011, 06:38 PM
denied based on skills.