PDA

View Full Version : Portugal chanel

Cinos
16th May 2011, 06:13 PM
I'm surprised that "Portugal" chanel is no longer an Eurobattle.net chanel. WE are not mutch but we still use it when we are online! I´m here asking to put it back! every night we are there... i have more than 40 Portugal players on my friends list...
Sorry about my english as you know im portuguese =)
Gratz to all Eurobattle keep the great job!

MiZiGe
16th May 2011, 06:18 PM
You can still type /join Portugal
and join the channel without any problems.
I guess we did not really see an organised community in there :/

Cinos
16th May 2011, 06:39 PM
It´s not the same, people will not join the chanel on that way... and deleting the chanel you are just killing small comunities that instead of grow will disapear....

Cen
16th May 2011, 07:52 PM
It´s not the same, people will not join the chanel on that way... and deleting the chanel you are just killing small comunities that instead of grow will disapear....

That is simply not true.. players from Portugal who were joining the channel before the update will continue to do so..

We decided to remove all the country channels which have no organised community or a representative in staff, because the channel list is considered official, which means that our staff has at least some control over it or at least we know what is going on.
I checked each channel few times, and they were usually empty or 1-2 players inside (Portugal, Macedonia, Albania, etc). Because of that, I consider the channel inactive.

Cinos
16th May 2011, 08:16 PM
sometimes we are arround 20... i think is just sad... but ok you decide, i understand your arguments but for me its sad because im portuguese and when i came online a friend told me "Portugal" chanel is no longer on the list...
But you dont lose anythink leting it up, thats my point

In.My.ConTroL
16th May 2011, 08:27 PM
Everything is the same as it used to be (no bots, no guard, no MOTD)... the only difference is that Portugal doesn't belong to the "Channels List" anymore, since there are no representative members, no activitity and not even a country section in our forum.

sometimes we are arround 20...

So bring us a screenshot with 20 players from Portugal with no bots neither chat users, while logged in TFT 1.26

Cinos
16th May 2011, 09:42 PM
ok tks for all =) keep the good working!

In.My.ConTroL
16th May 2011, 10:09 PM
No problem, feel free to re-open this discussion in case you get any proof about the activity in that channel :)

:tclosed: