PDA

View Full Version : Unban

evanblack
3rd April 2011, 12:15 PM
DeS_UPS
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,56854.msg177373.html#new
That mrniceguy really hates me so much. He posted a screenshot of a replay bug previously (he didnt ban even he was a moderator, jsut put screenshot like a joke), and now again he showed up and banned w/o watching replay at all. There is known bug and he is watching all of my replays for fun. Please review someone knows something about mh detection and do whatever needed.

P.S: BTW, we are using shared internet 6 people here, I think IP ban not fair.

Thanks.

mrniceguy
3rd April 2011, 03:34 PM
If you can see there are 2 requests for you on playdota.eu if I hate u I could take and ban you for first request but I did not cause there was not hack there.

On second report you have made selection directly in fow of 1 sec after u selected your team mate, i have slow down the replay on minimum and I have watched it 3 or 4 times, that was mh 99%, I have even give that replay to other 2 mh moderators to check it out, if we find that you did not used mh and I was wrong I will give u my biggest appologie and I will make sure that your ip and your account get unban/unlocked!

Best regards!

sametbars
3rd April 2011, 04:54 PM
Omg niceguy you really sux, he was playing next to me and he has no MH! Please, eurobattle admins take care of this mrniceguy! He was always telling that des and me use mh in channels in public!! what a looser!!!!

mrniceguy
3rd April 2011, 05:11 PM
guy please stop talking nonsense you have to divide joke from real.

Ontopic:

http://playdota.eu/index.php?action=forum

After I have reviewed it once again, and since I am not 100% that this is mh I will ask efk0 or any other moderator to unban you.

I have reviewed it with castiele and we both decided that this cant be tooken as 100% clear situation, cause it could happen you lagged and u made selection before he enterd the fow.

I will forgive u even this in attachment.

efk0 please remove his ban thx.

Edit: And please look the rest of pictures in the attachment (to give u little hint, check the time of the game on all ss)

evanblack
3rd April 2011, 05:47 PM
Okay, I may lost my control because you are doing this so much. Watching my replays over and over againd and when you find a "BUG" you post to forum "DES_MAPHAKER" bla bla. What do you want from me? I am sure it was bug 100% since I dont use 3rd party applications (even map modifications or dotakeys) so I am sure it will be clear but is it fair you say DES is maphacker in public? If you think I am maphacker you go other moderators and take care of it then WHEN YOU SURE 100% you can ban me or delete my account I dont care. I apologize for channel chat but it was enough for me really you insult me like that maybe 80 times. I will jsut ignore you from now on, BUT please be sure 100% before doing anything PUBLIC. I have made moderation lot's of places, and it was the first rule everywhere.

OK ty gl hf.

mrniceguy
3rd April 2011, 05:54 PM
Look dude, if I wanted to ban you just like that I could have done it for first report:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,56824.0.html

You can see my respond, I did not banned you cause it was not clear, this situation as anyone can see was 99% clear and I have banned you, and I HAVE SAID YOU THAT YOU ARE BANNED SO YOU CAN GO AND POST UNBAN REQUEST, I did not said it cause I wanted to make you look like MH-acker as you can see on ss how much users were on channel. But instead of making unban requests you started to insult my family and you started to flaming me.

Anyhow I wont spam here, I have said since we are not 100% I will unban you this time, ONCE AGAIN I AM DEEPLY SORRY cause of this.

Have a nice day.

Best regards!

evanblack
3rd April 2011, 06:08 PM
You dont want to ban me, you want to just insult me in public. I dont know why.

You can see my respond, I did not banned you cause it was not clear, this situation as anyone can see was 99% clear and I have banned you, and I HAVE SAID YOU THAT YOU ARE BANNED SO YOU CAN GO AND POST UNBAN REQUEST, I did not said it cause I wanted to make you look like MH-acker as you can see on ss how much users were on channel.

And for what you post off-topic section of playdota forum with big letters DES UPS MAPHACKER HERE IS SCREENSHOTS bla bla and let people think I am using maphack? It is jsut not fair, now when I play 30% of people says des mh and left game lol.

I have said since we are not 100% I will unban you this time, ONCE AGAIN I AM DEEPLY SORRY cause of this.

And next time? Tomorrow? Or the day after tomorrow? I dont know. Meh, that sucks.

Thanks anyways, I learned to dont piss a moderator off or he will let your life harder. np..

sametbars
3rd April 2011, 06:10 PM
I hope you won't try to ip-ban for every suspicious selection caused by lags because we are always playing with lag (THANKS TO BULGARIAN INTERNET PROVIDERS). And gald to hear you are sorry! We can't play dota for 1 day because of nothing, you should give us +50 PSR so I can forgive you...

efko.wbs
3rd April 2011, 09:13 PM
so unlocked