PDA

View Full Version : New moderator needed

efko.wbs
24th March 2011, 01:01 AM
NEW HACKS MODERATOR NEEDED

Hello,
we are looking for new moderator for position: hacks moderator.
1-how?
apply here in following form:

-server/forum account:
-why we should select you?:

2-TEST(the most important part)
i prepared for you test containing 15 hacks tasks. I am also attaching the 2 programs which you may need.
test:http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/test.rar
tools:http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/tools.rar

there are folders for each task containing "read me" .txt file where is written what should you solve.
IMPORTANT: DONT SEND YOUR ANSWERS HERE
-post your answers as an e-mail to:
hacksmod@gmail.com i leave on you how.(e.g. write in every txt file in each folder your answers or send some final txt file there with answers etc.). Please write in subject or message your forum nickname so i can identify you. You may apply now and solve test later, if you want.
-We will select only one so dont share your answers.
-If you write answer write some reason of your decision e.g. "its maphack because he used...."
-Make sure you read hacks rules before(sticky thread in each section) which will help you.
-Focus on details, because it will show how good you are dealing with hacks.

3-When you may consider your chances as 0
-you are cheater
-in case like you today found out forum exists (e.g. you have 5 posts and woohoo lets be adminah!!!!!)
-you havent solved test
-you have no experience with warcraft III games. E.g. if you play only dota/footmen/td....
-you have to be active forum member so if you are visiting forum every Christmas to wish others all the best, please dont write "i am available 7 hours a day" :)
-you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin"

i wish you good luck,
On behalf eurobattle.net crew
efko.wbs

yaphets_
24th March 2011, 07:07 AM
-server/forum account: server: DepreSseD. and forum account hunter^^^^666
-why we should select you?: because i know every simple hack in wcr3 and i know how to find them...

P.S working on cases ATM i will send it to you when i am finished.

DRG-
24th March 2011, 08:01 AM
1. Age
I am 20 y.o.

2. Country:
Romania

3. Server, forum account:
Server: DRG-
Forum: DRG-

4. Why we should select you?
Well, first of all, I would like to help this server and why not to detect cheaters. I am RO Moderator and I have some experience in dota hacks but I am also a PG player and I have the essencial knowlege of when is disc hack, map hack, money hack etc. I am looking forward to complete the test, and I would really like to join Eurobattle's Hacks Team.
Regards :tiphat:

Aramachus
24th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Acc: Aramachus; Forum acc: Aramachus;
Playing long time this game, i got it in my mind too much, well experienced in games that i can recognize each move of gamer. Currently i got plenty of time since i play a lot i can spare some time on hack problems. I like to be very precise so i think it will help a lot. I will watch each game as a particular, without some deep emotions about the players, so u can count on my sincerity about doing the right job. Mainly, this is all i had to say, i wish u luck with finding new moderator and i hope it will be me. About the problem that u posted, i will try to solve it in next couple of days.

Xfire
24th March 2011, 02:11 PM
From my personal experience in recruiting hacks moderators, it is advised always to look for people who have played a decent amount of ladder games on Eurobattle.net. It is recommended as well that most of these games to be team games.

I'm saying that because the most complex cases to solve as a hacks moderator are the team games cases, regarding dischack, custom kick and maphack. You need to be very precise and have a vast personal experience yourself, in order to make the distinction between a disconnect hack, a custom kick case, or simply a game bug.

Also, players with a vast experience in ladder games are more likely to solve the maphack cases properly, since it's probably the most delicate domain of the hacks section. When checking a maphack cases, you're mostly not using any tools but your brain. You need to know why the player did that move, how come he knew of a certain unit the enemy is making, of a certain place (of an expo, of the enemy creeping etc), and most importantly why did he attack then / build a specific counter unit. Rare are the cases when the maphackers actually click through the fog of war - case in which the replay parser or simply watching the replay would confirm it. Usually it all comes down to game knowledge and knowing how each race is used to counter another one based on the map that is played, creeping order depending on map and so on.

Best of luck in finding the best guy for the job!

X

yaphets_
24th March 2011, 02:29 PM
WEll i don't play ladder games because i don't have the oreginal wcr3 but i play alot of ladder games with my friends in lan and i know all hacks realted to anykind of wcr3 maps...

DRG-
24th March 2011, 02:33 PM
747 2v2 rt games played, decent amount...

ShadyInLove
24th March 2011, 03:12 PM

Server account: ShadyInLove

Forum account: ShadyInLove

Why you should select me: I am verry active on the server and im playing a lot of RT games,got a lot of friends on xpam.I think that i have the experience to be a "Hack's moderator". But i have a "black spot" because I missed the pro ladder tour.
Have a good day :tiphat:

kingW3
24th March 2011, 03:22 PM

-server/forum account:kingW3/kingofW3

-why we should select you?:i have a lot of free time i know how to handle hack cases i wan't to help this server as much as i can i had account kingW3 but i was banned because i broke rules it won't happen again i was here when there was 1.20 patch or maybe earlier i don't know
i have lot experience in finding hacks i was doing that for dota games some times and now i wan't to judge ladder games
i'm very polite never flamed sometimes said noob but not much times

IcyPig
24th March 2011, 04:52 PM
Funny hunter wants to be admin so bad. Oh well.

Also i support X-fire because when you recruit someone as anti hack moderator you need to pick someone who know how to use parser and other tools,but also consider that he must know that usage of hacks in DotA and Ladder games are 2 different things. If you play DotA you can see MH from some very familiar situations like Pudge impossible hooks and other.

So you need exp from Ladder games to know some famous MH situations where is high possibility that that person used some sort of hack.

Also i support KingW3 he is good anti hacker.

WEll i don't play ladder games because i don't have the oreginal wcr3 but i play alot of ladder games with my friends in lan and i know all hacks realted to anykind of wcr3 maps...

I wonder what is point of this post. You apply for anti hack moderator and it is for w3 ladder games on xpam ,but do not know even there is ladder on xpam , you say you need to buy original CD for it.

Also i wonder you how would you get exp with MH users when you play lan. Maybe you consider that your friends can see your screen in cafe (or whereever you play) is MH.

m4xTooL
24th March 2011, 05:51 PM
Server/forum nick:mAx]TooL , m4xtool
Why me : Well i'm playing here about 7 years now , i have over 5 k games played on different accounts , was rank 1 in rt , at , ffa, and top 10 in solo at my time. Also i was a tour mod. i know all hacks/bugs here , about mh i can tell who's good player and who's using by watchin 4-5 min of game.I've been hacked many times also :P etc etc

_Dead_Shoot_
24th March 2011, 06:35 PM
Server/Forum nick: _dead_shoot_ same
Why me: Dunno,im here 4 years,stoped playing ladder long time ago bcs to me it's boring but im only playing lan now.

B0S]Shine
24th March 2011, 06:48 PM
Countr: Serbia
Server/forum nick: B0S]Shine/B0S]Shine
Why me: Dunno,maybe because I am an experienced player playing this game 3 years and I have the experience can recognize hacks etc. .... Thank you in advance ;)
p.s I play on this sereveru since 2008

Diamonded
24th March 2011, 07:15 PM
First of all sry for spam
Its not that i asslick anyone (i assf***) but some players who are saying that they play for 3-4 years (DotA) they missed the thread,
and p.s. almost everyone understand w3 game hacks nowadays -.-
so i dont understand why some playdota.eu spammers come here and make requests for hack mod -.-

DRG-
24th March 2011, 07:28 PM
First of all sry for spam
Its not that i asslick anyone (i assf***) but some players who are saying that they play for 3-4 years (DotA) they missed the thread,
and p.s. almost everyone understand w3 game hacks nowadays -.-
so i dont understand why some playdota.eu spammers come here and make requests for hack mod -.-

Last spam from me :D ( on this thread) xD. This guy is right. I am playing here since 2007 but I play PG only for 1 year.

P.S: I had to be honest.
P.S.2: May the best man win !

Backdoor
24th March 2011, 07:46 PM
Greetings, I have finished Test faze now I am posting my application.
I added few things that I consider you should be informed.

I am from Serbia.

-server/forum account:
F_a_N_a_T_i_K is my newest server account, I had few more in past.
Backdoor is my forum account, since 2009.

Because you will have one more member in the crew, able to help other members, polite, that understand rules and not corruptible. Justice will be served.

- Good English communication skills

I am pretty good at English communication, well skilled and always willing for any kind of discussion.

- Well mannered and polite

Those two things are at my first place, I am mannered. Never flame, never spam or anything related to those things. I am polite and helpful to all members of this community, willing to explain rules and move then on right way.

I have supporting eurobattle.net community from my registration date, most of my posts are helpful and I reduce spam to minimum.

Feel free to read my introduction thread, if you want to know more about me: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=96035

I have wrote Map Hack tutorial few weeks ago, I am willing to release it to the public here at eurobattle.net.

-you are cheater
I would like consider myself more like Cheat Stalker :)

-in case like you today found out forum exists (e.g. you have 5 posts and woohoo lets be adminah!!!!!)

I was always here, in shadow tho.

-you havent solved test
I solved it like np.

-you have no experience with warcraft III games. E.g. if you play only dota/footmen/td....
Have played PG since I joined this community, had pause between, now I moved on Dota for some period of time.

-you have to be active forum member so if you are visiting forum every Christmas to wish others all the best, please dont write "i am available 7 hours a day"
I am active member of this community, I my self consider quality above quantity, so I do not post a lot, only when it needs.

-you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin
I hope you understand every single sentence I have posted.

Regards.

In.My.ConTroL
24th March 2011, 11:24 PM
The test is the most important thing here, which means that if a dota player scores 15/15 he deserves at least a chance to join hacks team.

Also, some of you are just 'inactive'... show up once per week (sometimes per month), that's not what hacks team is looking for.

mrniceguy
24th March 2011, 11:46 PM
@f_a_n_a_t_i_k if your the one who I think it is:

1. you r trying to enter pd.eu team on many of your accounts.
2. that "mh tutorial you wrote" you did not wrote it you copy paste dragoljubs parser and dota replay manager tutorial and add 2 sentences of your own.
3. this guy is not trustble efko

If you r not who I think it is then just forget about my post. efko if you want more infomartions about this you can contact me so we can comapre ips.

Cheers.

Taz.
25th March 2011, 12:06 AM
lol bro, you talk about having good english... You have so many mistakes in your post :p

efko.wbs
25th March 2011, 12:46 AM
like i dont know, all i wanted to say was that new mod should make understandable posts.

Backdoor
25th March 2011, 01:00 AM
2. that "mh tutorial you wrote" you did not wrote it you copy paste dragoljubs parser and dota replay manager tutorial and add 2 sentences of your own.

Hmm, Did you even read my tutorial?
This is unrespectful, you should be ashamed.

mrniceguy
25th March 2011, 01:04 AM
If "YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE" yes I have read it, and I am telling you that you have copy pasted and added only 2 sentences of yours, I have that tutorial and I m standing behind my words, and you r the one who should be ashamed once again "IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO I THINK YOU ARE".

I wont spam here anymore, sry efko once again.

Regards.

efko.wbs
25th March 2011, 01:25 AM
guys dont argue, everyone can apply,

EndlessGamingmk
25th March 2011, 05:06 AM
Merry xmast to all ho ho ho!!!
By ur rules if u want i can be santa clause dude but santa need's A GREEN PAPER TOO!!! xD ( i have humor award so i may be the right person for this )
nowww.. lets talk bout money??? how much do u give for being MODERATOR to this server cuz nobody works for free :/ sorry bout this :S
hahahahah!! :D
NOW GIVE THA GRAMMY AWARD xDDDD COUSE I ALSO APPLY FOR THIS JOB!!

AGE = 20
U should select me cuz i have a humor award and now applying for this job and expecting to get a GRAMMY! tnx efko for the humor award now i want GRAMMY DUDE xD
:/http://http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/images/santa%2520with%2520money.jpg&imgrefurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/viaappitrading_017.htm&usg=__JNXB2IPimbt1SIvCIDOsFrx-Pdo=&h=270&w=270&sz=17&hl=en&start=0&sig2=_PHKnSJNJTnyaCSzHqiddQ&zoom=1&tbnid=4hpUOe_uyHWQuM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=97&ei=WQaMTemQKZHy4Qal-eGcCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsanta%2Bclaus%2Bwith%2Bmoney%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D617%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=604&vpy=111&dur=892&hovh=216&hovw=216&tx=102&ty=111&oei=WQaMTemQKZHy4Qal-eGcCw&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Sai.InkBeast
25th March 2011, 01:52 PM
Hello Eurobattle.net

Informations about me:

Montenegro
-
server/forum account:
[BoFD]TiHiUbicA (server account) Sai.InkBeast (forum account)

Because i would like to help community and im kinda experienced Wc3 player that would rather help bnet community then playing dota all the time and bcz i hate cheaters.

In.My.ConTroL
25th March 2011, 04:19 PM
Most of you doesn't look that experienced, imo those who're experienced are used to download/watch 'pro-replays' and by doing that they get at least a little bit skilled, which means that maybe you're not able to 'distinguish' skilled movements from suspicious movements (speaking to those who got 0/0 or around 50% stats or/and dota players).

747 2v2 rt games played, decent amount...

You have around 960 games played, could you explain this to us:

Human: 25wins - 75loses
N.Elf: 356wins - 308loses

How come you have a positive score as elf but as human you're just n/c ?!
Were you giving free wins as Human ?

got a lot of friends on xpam.I think that i have the experience to be a "Hack's moderator". But i have a "black spot" because I missed the pro ladder tour.

So you got a lot of friends uh ?!
I guess you'd use your position/privilege to protect them if they were reported.
You didn't just 'missed the tour', you completely ignored me and tour moderators, we asked you many times but as i see you're not someone we can count with.

Also, Posts: 23
Forum activity is one of the requisites.

You're working in a project which involves DotA games and as i see you have no idea about PG games.
Let me ask you, what's the 'trigger' to build an altar ? I'll give you a tip, it's built with a slave.

Dunno,im here 4 years,stoped playing ladder long time ago bcs to me it's boring but im only playing lan now.

It's boring ? So maybe we should pick someone who 'likes' and fight for the activity of ladder in our server.

Shine;1279527']maybe because I am an experienced player playing this game 3 years and I have the experience can recognize hacks

Really ? Did you recognize your old accounts used to level up yourself or some of your clan mates ?
I mean, you were the owner of high leveled accounts with good stats and suddenly they appear totally destroyed with low level and poor stats and all you said was "I am not the owner"...
While your old accounts got less than 60% wins, your current account is 90%+.. funny isn't it ?! The ip is the same.. funny isn't it ? And still you say you're not the owner...

After all i see that most of you said things like:

"i'm kinda experienced Wc3 player..."
"I solved it like np..."
"because i know every simple hack in wcr3..."
"I have the essential knowledge of when is disc hack, map hack..."
"I like to be very precise..."
"I think that i have the experience to be a Hack's moderator..."
"i know how to handle hack cases..."
"i have lot experience in finding hacks..."
"i know all hacks/bugs here..."
"can recognize hacks..."

Seems like all of you will score 15/15 in this test... interesting.

ShadyInLove
25th March 2011, 05:12 PM
In.my.control you are wrong .. if I would use my "privilege" to protect my friends I guess that it will be obvious. And with forum posts i got a lot off posts not just 23,I reported every hacker that I meet in games.You can't know if you can count on me or not so don't be harsh,the next moderator should be in testing 1mounth my advice.. :tiphat:

p.s. I reported my self some of my friends.

i.liKe.BeeR
25th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Srry for this spam but after reading all posts... I consider Xfire is totally right. I'm not trying to asslick anyone, I'm not that kind of person. I see daily how .DrG.is.BacK. acts as a RO moderator, always according to rules, sometimes trying to solve problems and argues between players (opponents) without resuming only to threats like bans and so on. He is a decent and ascending RO moderator, very good dota player and he deserves a shot to the hacks mod team of course taking in consideration his knowledge and results at the tests. From all the applications for this job up until now, I think he is the most suitable person. Support him. Waiting for his test results. (an opinion as a bnet users, I've been here for 6+ years, so I saw a lot of admins, mods and violations so I can offer a good point of view). Srry for the spam and disturbing. Anyway the bnet team will make the right choice as usual. Keep up the good work guys. Regards

B0S]Shine
25th March 2011, 05:39 PM
Really ? Did you recognize your old accounts used to level up yourself or some of your clan mates ?
I mean, you were the owner of high leveled accounts with good stats and suddenly they appear totally destroyed with low level and poor stats and all you said was "I am not the owner"...
While your old accounts got less than 60% wins, your current account is 90%+.. funny isn't it ?! The ip is the same.. funny isn't it ? And still you say you're not the owner...

OMG go in your section pls and leave me alone..... p.s i can pwn u and u have 85% stats and when u lose game u say lag omg cant play so how u make that stats with that lag?????? edit: never baned one noted for bm, one time reported by kenvelo but invalid report....

DRG-
25th March 2011, 05:41 PM
You have around 960 games played, could you explain this to us:

Human: 25wins - 75loses
N.Elf: 356wins - 308loses

How come you have a positive score as elf but as human you're just n/c ?!
Were you giving free wins as Human ?

Seems like all of you will score 15/15 in this test... interesting.

N.Elf is my main race - I watched many replays, red a lot of guides, played a lot of games, I played Hu, Ud, Random and Orc only for icons. I guess if I read more guides and play more serious games with Humans I will make a positive score like no problem (Does it matter?) . And no, I never gave wins to nobody :omg:.

I don't think all of us will score 15/15.
If a Hack Moderator must be a PRO PG player with all races, and if he must have a positive score withh all races (above 70%) I withdraw my application, if this will be a selection rule, my application remains.

:tiphat:

Sacred_Zd
25th March 2011, 07:40 PM
How long this applications last??

[SnH]Skull
25th March 2011, 08:25 PM
I've been following this topic and several players has bad stats in here

ps. I must also say: players with a vast experience in ladder games are more likely to solve the maphack cases properly, since it's probably the most delicate domain of the hacks section.

When checking a maphack cases, you're mostly not using any tools but your brain.

I wishes good luck!

Xfire
25th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Also, players with a vast experience in ladder games are more likely to solve the maphack cases properly, since it's probably the most delicate domain of the hacks section. When checking a maphack cases, you're mostly not using any tools but your brain.

Skull;1280167']ps. I must also say: players with a vast experience in ladder games are more likely to solve the maphack cases properly, since it's probably the most delicate domain of the hacks section.

When checking a maphack cases, you're mostly not using any tools but your brain.

Best of luck in finding the best guy for the job!!

I'm sorry, have you just copied my post?

ShadyInLove
25th March 2011, 08:51 PM

Rly no comment =))

[SnH]Skull
25th March 2011, 09:00 PM

''I must also say''

Didn't exactly, but just agree with everything did you said, for this reason I copied it.

But if you have any problems, delete it... :)

B0S]Shine
25th March 2011, 10:17 PM
@efko how we have time to finish the test?

DRG-
25th March 2011, 10:20 PM
Shine;1280298']@efko how we have time to finish the test?

It takes 2-3 hours :)

]Or do you mean "Untill when should we finish teh test?"

efko.wbs
25th March 2011, 11:01 PM
dont know exactly, about 7 days to close this. Your time to solve the test is he same.

[SnH]Skull
25th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Shine;1280298']@efko how we have time to finish the test?

You need a little more patience, there is many people who want this job!

B0S]Shine
26th March 2011, 01:09 AM
Skull;1280360']You need a little more patience, there is many people who want this job!

LOL i just asking for time :D

In.My.ConTroL
26th March 2011, 03:14 AM
I did it for fun, it's a good exercise.
My score was 9,5/15.

But i didn't use those 2 programs (essential to solve some cases, especially disc/ck ones) and i didn't review the rules.
So if you do it slowly and be patient most of you might score between 12~14 from 15 :)

bucu27
26th March 2011, 08:28 AM
1. 21
2. Poland
3. bucu27/bucu27
4. I'm experienced player, play dota a lot but I know many other games on eurobattle.net like space comander, custom castel defence, dalanar defence, terrania , final fantasy rpg, HOL rpg and more. Im use playdota forum for about year. Im study on Białystok University of Technology. I have lot of time and i want help.

efko.wbs
26th March 2011, 02:26 PM
guys i see here about 11 applications and i have test only from 7 people. So take care.

B0S]Shine
26th March 2011, 02:45 PM
i will seend today... ;)

ZerrR
26th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Hello I'm 19 years old my account on server is Zerr ,forum acc Zerrr
I live in Croatia.
I'm playing on xpam 6 years so i expirienced all hacks(+ I tryied them who didnt o00o) here and i know recoginze whic hack is used or it isnt used.I have played few thousned games here thats my expirence. I thin You need take some persone who have expirience (old schooler).Thanx I hope that u ll pick me .Greetings:beer2:

T-Pain
26th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Hello i have 17 years old , account on server is directioN , Forum Bogdan_Wanded
2) Romania
3)i play dota,i like to handle the server and help, are on battle.net for four years, are active on the server forum and 12/24

ArtSvk
26th March 2011, 08:32 PM
-server/forum account: ArtSvk
-why we should select you?: I play here cca 4,5 years... I wanna make server clean(i dont like cheaters), and i am online many many hours, so i wanna any job and help for community here...

efko.wbs
26th March 2011, 10:13 PM
-why we should select you?: I play here cca 4,5 years... I wanna make server clean(i dont like cheaters), and i am online many many hours, so i wanna any job and help for community here...

i bet 100 euro that you wont send solved test since in those 4,5 years you played only dota.

@ bogdan from my post
-you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin" this is exactly your case.

T-Pain
26th March 2011, 10:26 PM
i need to talk fluent english?

T-Pain
26th March 2011, 10:28 PM
Believe me I understand English pretty well but I can not write very well too, I was on other servers ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR so I can do pretty well:)

Arbalest
26th March 2011, 10:28 PM
Hello i have 17 years old , account on server is directioN , Forum Bogdan_Wanded
2) Romania
3)i play dota,i like to handle the server and help, are on battle.net for four years, are active on the server forum and 12/24

guys when you make an application for a job like this at least bother yourselfs to make a better 1 then these 2, don't get me wrong everybody still get a shot :)

T-Pain
26th March 2011, 10:31 PM
give me 1 chance:)

Backdoor
26th March 2011, 10:47 PM
I recommend to all members that want to post application here, to finish the test faze first then replay application, as test requests take time and patience.
Good luck.

T-Pain
26th March 2011, 10:55 PM
i want to be moderator for our Community . i want to help us...not for PG :) can i be moderator for our country?

Diamonded
27th March 2011, 12:12 AM
i want to be moderator for our Community . i want to help us...not for PG :) can i be moderator for our country?

Are u f****** kidding me?!
as i said ... wtf the pd.eu spammers come here to spam bull*** and asking for country mod at New Hack Mod section.....pfff wtf?!
go make Erotic Suicide...take my guide....stick the shotgun up your a** and shoot...2 seconds later u are in hell having sex with elizabeth taylor and britney....but still u can wait for lady gaga to show up too -.-

efko.wbs
27th March 2011, 12:21 AM
btw guys,
PLEASE dont mark answers like
1, yes
2, no.....
because i dont know which case do you mean (they have names maphack 1,2,3/ other/ loading abuse .... etc) because i dont know if you have icons ordered due to name, size, date or sth So please mark clearly which answer do you mean. And not like i got email from [BoFD]TiHiUbicA (dunno for now who is that) "is xyz maphacker?" and answer "yes" so yes? Write why please. Because yes/no answers is 50% that you hit correct one lol.

Kominterna
27th March 2011, 01:13 PM
F_a_N_a_T_i_K is my newest server account

Heh, last night I joined dota game and you greet me with ''spoof idiot'' I mean w000t??

I bet you're just another power-seeker...

Backdoor
27th March 2011, 01:55 PM
Heh, last night I joined dota game and you greet me with ''spoof idiot'' I mean w000t??

True :happy:

Tho, I didn't said to you, we have waiting one guy to spoof for about 10 min, we kicked him and he joined lobby again, yet he didn't spoofed.
Anyways this is not valid place for such discussion.

IcyPig
27th March 2011, 03:54 PM
Funny things is that many people would kill someone to become something here.

Kill your sister and you are admin
Kill your grandma you are mod....

Believe me I understand English pretty well but I can not write very well too, I was on other servers ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR so I can do pretty well

Do you have ANY proof that you were moderator ? with that childish behavior ,it is hard that you could have been moderator even on normal forum.

i want to be moderator for our Community . i want to help us...not for PG can i be moderator for our country?

In case you do not know you , this is for hack moderators , if you want lvl 3 in channel go cry in balkan channel.

give me 1 chance

You have your chance when you prove you can be worthy to be hack mod by solving requests.

niksutin
27th March 2011, 05:00 PM
-server/forum account:Niksutin
-why we should select you?:I am hacker. I can give proof if needed.

KavanaK
27th March 2011, 05:05 PM
If I had enough time, I would also request for a moderator. My signature says everything ;D good luck.

@niksutin
// EDIT: One question, are you a cheater or really a hacker? You don't have even a chance to be a mod in your age. In my opinion it doesn't matter if you are a hacker / cheater at all. You have to understand the game well and aswell know English fluently.

T-Pain
27th March 2011, 05:14 PM
@niksutin , lol , Join Date: Jan 2011

and u said " Age: 15" u want to be moderator? lol...no

KavanaK
27th March 2011, 05:35 PM
bogdan_wanded
And why did you asked for a mod when your English is terribly terrifying;D

ArtSvk
27th March 2011, 06:36 PM
i bet 100 euro that you wont send solved test since in those 4,5 years you played only dota.

@ bogdan from my post this is exactly your case.

yes dotA .. thats big problem? ach ok :happy:

pec
27th March 2011, 06:37 PM
From seen I found aramachus most suitable due to being experianced player with sense for game.
But however I am not sure how much precise he is in CK/DC determination. Others ? Fulls of flaws.

Kominterna
27th March 2011, 09:07 PM

Croatia

-server/forum account:
Kominterna

I dont know :)

Well I'm here for some time, I played some games, reported more hackers than all these guys here together.
My English is good enough, manners fine, people hate me, etc.

Though we should wait for test results. I sent my answers.
Can you please confirm here that you received? :tiphat:

Cen
27th March 2011, 09:31 PM
Komi only has a slight chance for mod if he puts his Jessica Alba avatar back.

Just sayin.

Kominterna
27th March 2011, 09:45 PM
Sorry for off-topic but that ava makes Xfire to stare for hours and I dont want him to get some ailment :)

Xfire
27th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Komi with Alba avatar for the mod!

On a serious note, as far as I remember Komi was being active and pretty much knew all the stuff about solving hack cases during the times I was around.

It remains to be seen if he did well on the test, though : )

efko.wbs
27th March 2011, 11:18 PM
yes kominterna i got your email, btw it arrived as spam lol :D

Xfire
27th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Komi is spamming even when sending e-mails, gosh <3

pec
28th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Sorry for off-topic but that ava makes Xfire to stare for hours and I dont want him to get some ailment :)
are you sure about only him ?

Kominterna
28th March 2011, 03:21 PM
Komi with Alba avatar for the mod!

On a serious note, as far as I remember Komi was being active and pretty much knew all the stuff about solving hack cases during the times I was around.

It remains to be seen if he did well on the test, though : )

Thx for support, regardless of the outcome ofc

are you sure about only him ?

donno, he complained about it, others not xd

D0N_CoRLeOnE
28th March 2011, 03:35 PM
Server acc: Ni^STFUandLeave,D0N_CoRLeoNe
Forum acc: [SoMeBoDY]
Why me : Im here for the long time i reported a lot of hackers and in some case i know to judge most of hacks...Answers coming soon i have just started to answer on them..

Hades_
29th March 2011, 01:24 AM
País:Brazil
Server acc:Pyf.104[KbSa]
Por mim:Fuder com os hacks e comigo mesmo, Adora pegar trapaçeadores sempre queria uma confiança sobre isso!

In.My.ConTroL
29th March 2011, 01:55 AM
...Fuder com os hacks e comigo mesmo, Adora pegar trapaçeadores sempre queria uma confiança sobre isso!

LOL

It's untranslatable, Herr give your shot...
It's in Portuguese and even i am not able to read it.

Herr
29th March 2011, 07:29 AM
I think it says

... Fuck with the hacks and myself, loves to catch cheaters always wanted a confidence about it!
Source: 1 (http://translate.google.com/)

In.My.ConTroL
29th March 2011, 07:38 AM
Fuck with the hacks and myself...

ROFL :D
He forgot to add the ´ in the e, that's why all the mess.

Tough he wanted to say:

"Fu-- with the hack(ER)s is my job"

efko.wbs
29th March 2011, 07:32 PM
guys please take in consideration that your time to apply is till this friday. So who didnt applied yet, then do so. And ofc who didnt send solved test then do it because those who wont, will be automatically out in first round.

Kominterna
30th March 2011, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I have to withdraw my application :/

efko.wbs
31st March 2011, 01:46 PM
hmm pitty, are you sure?

Kominterna
31st March 2011, 01:59 PM
No I'm not sure, but I'm afraid I wont have much time for this in very near future :S

Psycho-
31st March 2011, 08:55 PM
NEW HACKS MODERATOR NEEDED

Hello,
we are looking for new moderator for position: hacks moderator.
1-how?
apply here in following form:

2-TEST(the most important part)
i prepared for you test containing 15 hacks tasks. I am also attaching the 2 programs which you may need.
test:http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/test.rar
tools:http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/tools.rar

there are folders for each task containing "read me" .txt file where is written what should you solve.
IMPORTANT: DONT SEND YOUR ANSWERS HERE
-post your answers as an e-mail to: i leave on you how.(e.g. write in every txt file in each folder your answers or send some final txt file there with answers etc.). Please write in subject or message your forum nickname so i can identify you. You may apply now and solve test later, if you want.
-We will select only one so dont share your answers.
-If you write answer write some reason of your decision e.g. "its maphack because he used...."
-Make sure you read hacks rules before(sticky thread in each section) which will help you.
-Focus on details, because it will show how good you are dealing with hacks.

-you are cheater
-you havent solved test
-you have to be active forum member so if you are visiting forum every Christmas to wish others all the best, please dont write "i am available 7 hours a day" :)
-you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin"

i wish you good luck,
On behalf eurobattle.net crew
efko.wbs

i wanna apply but i cant watch replays cos im on 1.26 and switcher wont work on w7 64bits :(

EDIT: Downloading Switcher :S 64 bits :D deadline is friday?

Cen
31st March 2011, 09:16 PM
Install a new w3 in a sperate folder..

kingW3
31st March 2011, 09:19 PM
use dota replay manager you can watch replays from older version

Backdoor
31st March 2011, 09:36 PM
Dota Replay Manager or Parser, IMO Parser is better tool.

Psycho-
31st March 2011, 10:27 PM
Your name and age
Psycho, 17 , 13.11.93

Place of residence
Serbia/Vojvodina/Zrenjanin

Current Eurobattle.net nick you're using ( both forum and server )
My Forum Nick is Psycho- and i`m w8ing for and addmin do add "-" dash so i can make server :Psycho-

Your Eurobattle.net history... Accounts and time you've been here for
Hmm well,was here since 2007 i guess. 1st acc _[Arthas]_ , 2nd kEnT. witch i gave to my friend u can check ip's.
Never hacked in my life i reported many hackers u can check only problem is i can flame cos i'm stupid :(

Why should we pick you instead of others ?
I have some skills about hacks, i wanted to join hacks team but i never had a chance. still i know i'm not well mannered.

Problems with Infraction, mute, ban in your past ? (don't hide anything)
Well yes i got ban cos i flamed _Dead_shoot_ in November last year.Got forum banned cos i flamed Tournament's moderator Tecktonik.,But most of the time ppl flame cos they don't know to express their opinions. So they start to flame.Its easy to flame but its hard to express your opinion.

Why do you wanna join in Hack's Team ?
Cos i wanna make this sever clear of hackers,nice and peaceful gaming.And i know some things about hacks,you will see in the test results (solving atm).

Any other relevant information you would like us to know
We can make a deal if you see me saying the 1st letter of a bad word You can immediately perma ban me. FOREVER
I need 1 more chance.

Oh yes and i played over 1500 games RT and i'm a mid skilled ladder/pg player.

In.My.ConTroL
31st March 2011, 10:31 PM

Psycho- | Posts: 3

You didn't even reach 5, you got a debt of 2 posts :)

Psycho-
31st March 2011, 10:34 PM
You didn't even reach 5, you got a debt of 2 posts :)

800+ posts on last acc :) pro?

Herr
31st March 2011, 10:45 PM
800+ posts on last acc :) pro?

Hey Kent, I don't think they will allow you applying here :unsure:

mrniceguy
31st March 2011, 11:03 PM
:D kentz pro flamer :D hahaha.

Psycho-
31st March 2011, 11:06 PM
:D kentz pro flamer :D hahaha.

well yes kinda in a way,but like i said i cant express my opinion so i start to flame :S:oops:

iStealSkills
31st March 2011, 11:08 PM
well yes kinda in a way,but like i said i cant express my opinion so i start to flame :S:oops:

:huh:

Work on that, then come back <3

Kominterna
31st March 2011, 11:19 PM
Yet there is test to be solved hihihihihihi

Psycho-
31st March 2011, 11:30 PM
Why do you wanna join in Hack's Team ?

Cos i wanna make this sever clear of hackers,nice and peaceful gaming.And i know some things about hacks,you will see in the test results (solving atm).

there is your answer :)

efko.wbs
31st March 2011, 11:40 PM
man like you dont know that your chances are below 0,
simply i dont want some unmannered kiddo doing sth in hacks where responsibility is needed. You were moderator already (few times) got demoted (few times) you got your chances and you wasted them. Simple as that.

Kominterna
1st April 2011, 02:00 AM
evko its April the first, when you will be publishing the results try to be serious, people might not believe you ;)

Cen
1st April 2011, 02:09 AM
evko its April the first, when you will be publishing the results try to be serious, people might not believe you ;)

Results most probably won't be published today, just the topic will close.

Akhe
1st April 2011, 05:29 PM
Hello

Portugal

-server/forum account:
Akhetaton/Akhetaton

I wanna contribute to this community in any way.. I just don't donate money cuz I can't afford...

efko.wbs
2nd April 2011, 01:19 AM
SO THIS RECRUITMENT IS OVER NOW.

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9093/resultsol.jpg
i would like to present you the results of the test. In this picture you can see some kind of score of everyone who sent answers to that email address. Who didnt sent that, is automatically out. In there you can see point(s) per answer and sum of points below. It was pretty much of answers so its possible that i messed someting so you might got 0 when you should get 1 (or vice versa :) ). So now i will write you here full answers so you can complain here possibly that you deserve more/less points. Also please take note that sum of points is not showing anyhow winner. (example: kent dont start celebration since you saw kominterna wont have enough time (probably), because you aint gonna get that position in any case.)

ok so time to "solve" the test now. It took me about 4-5 hours to prepare this test. (i took care that you wont find answers in banlist/forum, ofc i made some bluffs in banlist so .... )

1.disc case:
Yes it is clear/tactical disc to avoid lose. If you open rep with dw3g parser you see "encoreremix disconnected" So it mean he didnt leave in normal way. There arent both pings needed. THere is needed any/one ping to proove that player who made report didnt lose connection to server or so. If you watched replay, you could see that all move by encoreremix is clear maphack. So it was kinda attention test.

2.lag abuse case:
Ok this case is very funny. I was wondering who wont notice that maphack on screens since that minimap is so shiny (like a bulb i thought blind ppl will see it). But majority of you didnt see that. And ofc as lag abuse report its invalid since there is one valid ss. (if second one would be made 5 minutes after first with pings it would be valid case)

3. loading abuse case 1:
no its not loading abuse. If you open rep with repmaster loading abuse case has only 2 actions (in solo mode) and 4 actions (in 2x2 mode) ALL IN 00:00.00 if its not then its not loading abuse because game was already loaded. In this case its game bug.

4. loading abuse case 2.
yes its clear / possibly tactical loading abuse.

5. no its not (same as 3.)

6.maphack case 1:
well there could be more suspicious moves but imho the most clear mh move is after 21:00 (as or is comming with air to right corner expo elf is comming immediatelly to protect it without seeing that orc is comming ).....

7.maphack case 2:
roughly said, all moves are maphack moves :)

8.maphack case 3:
its clear game, where den started screaming "mh" his enemy was creeping at bottom left corner and he went around and saw his expo.

9.maphack case4:
again all moves =maphack moves

10. maphack case 5:
well this is clear game. There is only strange move which is direct expo attack. It was kinda clear that in late part of the game enemy has expo and mostly in nearest position. There were moves which maphacker wouldnt do. e.g. scout with shade, as maphacker 13:30 he would go back as batriders went to attack, etc... I got in one answer that it is mh because he went to creep nearest green spot. (he couldnt know that orc isnt there) but he could because on beginning scout arrived late.

11.other 1:
well its sharehack aka drophack, hack when enemy shares units control and it drop players from game. When opened with repmaster its showing gigantic apm of player who used it.

12. other 2:
custom kick by lamsaa. That message on ss is function of custom kick program. CK is only "disconnected " ss and in actions log could be seen as "big" pause between last normal action and dc action of player who used it.

13. other 3:
teamkill by marinpreda, could be easily found by viewing replay.

14. other 4:
its game bug, opened in repmaster showing actions of players ending game at 00:00.00 (mostly) and leave action of player who reported it is few seconds after it.

15.other 5:
no hack/clear game, because nivea wasnt host :)
host in 1x1 mode is first player in players list.

ok for now i would like to thank you for your interest, now we will discuss who will get that position. And final result will be announced here later.

Kominterna
2nd April 2011, 01:41 AM
I think I pretty much owned them all :)

ShadyInLove
2nd April 2011, 06:29 AM
And when will we see the results?:)

yaphets_
2nd April 2011, 07:27 AM
Im that best 3.5 :D

kingW3
2nd April 2011, 11:40 AM
I think i could done test better i used only dota replay manager,i made oblivious mistakes anyway.Congratulation to kominterna for finishing almost whole test
i don't know was i drunk but i don't know how i missed mh on lag abuse

DRG-
2nd April 2011, 09:49 PM
I think you should extend the registration period, open a new one. Kominterna rly is the only one who should get this position, if he can't, search again. Better late than making a wrong decision.

efko.wbs
2nd April 2011, 10:49 PM
I think you should extend the registration period, open a new one. Kominterna rly is the only one who should get this position, if he can't, search again. Better late than making a wrong decision.

hmm wrong decision = demote. The same as jaji and borispeace with 0 activity in hacks section. And they werent recruited in normal way.

Backdoor
2nd April 2011, 10:56 PM
Yes there is test faze, one month or so?
If you show up your activity and good work in sections, staff might keep you in team.

Psycho-
5th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Congratz to DRG-

Cen
5th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Closing for now.
:tclosed: