PDA

View Full Version : Forgot about Dre.

ColdWave
20th March 2011, 02:59 PM
Hi folks,

It's Marshall, I don't know if any of you remember me :). I went a bit online today, and I'm pretty much amazed how many people are online :). Of course it's how I thought it will be, mass dota and no more war3 but ...:) server still got players which is good!:)

Any old members around ? I took a quick look and I don't see any old schools left around, huh ?:)

MiZiGe
20th March 2011, 03:11 PM
yohoho, christmas early this year :)

There are a few comebacks happening, but I am not really sure you will find too many old players here ^^ we all have to cope with jobs and families from some points...

Cen
20th March 2011, 03:37 PM
How to put this.. I'd say that almost every "old member" comes around from time to time to say hi or just to see if server still exists (like you for example), but nobody is actually "active" if that's what you mean.

There are few exceptions tho, Lukass was the most active admin few weeks ago. :D Also AP and Xfire started kicking lately.

paiNISTHESHIT
20th March 2011, 04:27 PM
Hii Marshall wellcome back ! :P

Error.
20th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Saw you today on server :) Didn't knew that were you :) Use /f m sometimes ;)) You couLd join me Ancient and Xfire for few dota games :) Whatz up btw ?